Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,179,858 members, 7,909,215 topics. Date: Friday, 02 August 2024 at 07:59 PM

Sign Fireman And His Hot Girls - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Sign Fireman And His Hot Girls (839 Views)

Pastor Sign Fireman Arrested In Ritual Murder Case / Dr Fireman Poster On All Hot Girls In Lagos / Dr. Sign Fireman: Man Of God Or Man Of Money? (Video Documentary) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Sign Fireman And His Hot Girls by Owoblowperfect: 7:56am On Jan 31, 2013
The “HOT GIRLS” flyer of Sign Fireman caused quite a stir recently. Different people had different things to say about it. We didn’t want to take sides: we just wanted to hear from him directly … and know why he made such flyers. So we went to see him and ask him. This was his reply:

The point is that God sent me to bring Twenty-First Century innovations that will change Christianity and make it have more results! Let me give you an example.

Recently, believers do soulwinning among believers! Churches “wins souls” from another church! That is not soul winning! That is souls transfer! They are fishing in the frying pan! Real soulwinning is reaching out to SINNERS and getting them saved! To do that, one has to go to where sinners are!

That is how Jesus did it! “And it came to pass, as Jesus sat at meat in the house, behold, many publicans and sinners came and sat down with him and his disciples” (Matthew 9:10).

And it brings criticism! “And when the scribes and Pharisees saw him eat with publicans and sinners, they said unto his disciples, How is it that he eateth and drinketh with publicans and sinners?” (Mark 2:16).

Jesus reaching out to sinners was misunderstood, but He didn’t care. Here was Jesus’ response to the criticism: “…wisdom is justified of her children” (Matthew 11:19). He called strategy for reaching out to sinners “wisdom,” and said that, contrary to the claims of critics, the strategy is not justified by how it looks but by its results!

Our HOT GIRLS flyer was a Twenty-First Century evangelistic innovation! We wanted to reach out to harlots. We wanted to take call girls off the streets around the location of the church. One of the times Jesus appeared to me He taught me that, to catch a fish, you have to use bait! Hence, we designed the flyer with a caption that would attract them! Contrary to the criticisms of critics, the strategy worked! Hundreds of girls were saved, including so many call girls! We gave those call girls money to move from the hotels and brothels to their own houses, jobs, capital for business, machines for starting a business, and we sent some of them back to school! Today, many of them are still saved, working, schooling, and some are even married! As Jesus said, the results have resoundingly justified the strategy!

I believe in hardcore, revolutionary evangelism; not the frying pan fishing that many churches are doing today!

Like Jesus did it, real evangelism involves our risking being misunderstood, and reaching out to unbelievers wherever they may be found! Let’s stop playing nice and launch out and do real soulwinning!
Re: Sign Fireman And His Hot Girls by MrAnony1(m): 12:30pm On Feb 04, 2013
Owoblowperfect: The “HOT GIRLS” flyer of Sign Fireman caused quite a stir recently. Different people had different things to say about it. We didn’t want to take sides: we just wanted to hear from him directly … and know why he made such flyers. So we went to see him and ask him. This was his reply:

The point is that God sent me to bring Twenty-First Century innovations that will change Christianity and make it have more results! Let me give you an example.

Recently, believers do soulwinning among believers! Churches “wins souls” from another church! That is not soul winning! That is souls transfer! They are fishing in the frying pan! Real soulwinning is reaching out to SINNERS and getting them saved! To do that, one has to go to where sinners are!

That is how Jesus did it! “And it came to pass, as Jesus sat at meat in the house, behold, many publicans and sinners came and sat down with him and his disciples” (Matthew 9:10).

And it brings criticism! “And when the scribes and Pharisees saw him eat with publicans and sinners, they said unto his disciples, How is it that he eateth and drinketh with publicans and sinners?” (Mark 2:16).

Jesus reaching out to sinners was misunderstood, but He didn’t care. Here was Jesus’ response to the criticism: “…wisdom is justified of her children” (Matthew 11:19). He called strategy for reaching out to sinners “wisdom,” and said that, contrary to the claims of critics, the strategy is not justified by how it looks but by its results!

Our HOT GIRLS flyer was a Twenty-First Century evangelistic innovation! We wanted to reach out to harlots. We wanted to take call girls off the streets around the location of the church. One of the times Jesus appeared to me He taught me that, to catch a fish, you have to use bait! Hence, we designed the flyer with a caption that would attract them! Contrary to the criticisms of critics, the strategy worked! Hundreds of girls were saved, including so many call girls! We gave those call girls money to move from the hotels and brothels to their own houses, jobs, capital for business, machines for starting a business, and we sent some of them back to school! Today, many of them are still saved, working, schooling, and some are even married! As Jesus said, the results have resoundingly justified the strategy!

I believe in hardcore, revolutionary evangelism; not the frying pan fishing that many churches are doing today!

Like Jesus did it, real evangelism involves our risking being misunderstood, and reaching out to unbelievers wherever they may be found! Let’s stop playing nice and launch out and do real soulwinning!

Interesting how the same Jesus Christ who preached against lust would now turn around and tell your pastor to use lust to win sinners. This is just as stupid as saying that in order to lead a sinner to Christ, one should lead him into more sin.

“Woe to you, experts in the law and you Pharisees, hypocrites! You cross land and sea to make one convert, and when you get one, you make him twice as much a child of hell as yourselves!"
Matthew 23:15
Re: Sign Fireman And His Hot Girls by Owoblowperfect: 1:53pm On Feb 04, 2013
Mr_Anony:

Interesting how the same Jesus Christ who preached against lust would now turn around and tell your pastor to use lust to win sinners. This is just as stupid as saying that in order to lead a sinner to Christ, one should lead him into more sin.

“Woe to you, experts in the law and you Pharisees, hypocrites! You cross land and sea to make one convert, and when you get one, you make him twice as much a child of hell as yourselves!"
Matthew 23:15

Lust? Where does that come in? What is lustful about the flier? Are the girls naked or what? It is obvious that you base your judgement on what comes out of your mind. Look properly, the girls are all covered up and there is nothing sinful that you have pointed to. All i think you should do is ask God for a change of Heart (Psalm 51:10)and renewing of mind. (Phillipians 4:13) and i am sure he will help you!
Re: Sign Fireman And His Hot Girls by Dipland: 2:33pm On Feb 04, 2013
Thank you Sir! Please what is so lustful about the flier?

(1) (Reply)

The SRK Example: Why Indian Muslim Cant Criticise India / The Entitlement Complex With Many Religious People / The Seventh Day Adventist Church

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.