Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,200,586 members, 7,975,305 topics. Date: Monday, 14 October 2024 at 09:20 PM

advice On Buying Cars From The USA - Car Talk - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / advice On Buying Cars From The USA (710 Views)

Buying Cars In Contonou Via Naira Account / Guys, Be Careful When Buying Cars / Buying Cars From Cotonou Or Togo,which Is Cheaper? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

advice On Buying Cars From The USA by Nobody: 8:41am On Jan 31, 2013
good morn all, i will want to know the advantages of buying a car from the usa.
if it is cheaper, and how much do u tend 2 save rather than buying from nigeria.
i am actually accessing a 2006 nissan maxima, and i found out that it goes for $4500. meaning shipping and clearance would cost me a total of 1.1million naira here. while buying 4rm naija is not less than 1.6million.
i am actually buying online. any sueful info will b acknowledged. 10x
Re: advice On Buying Cars From The USA by cretin: 11:09am On Jan 31, 2013
shine ur eyes well well..buying online is a lil risky..its better u hv some1 on ground to inspect n ship the car for you..also the price is too cheap for a clean 2006 maxima!........its either accidented/salvage /junk.....no wahala with that if the car selllers fully disclose that to u..and u are ready to fix the problems it might hv

(1) (Reply)

Durability ML320 / Car Scanner Needed. / Where To Get G12 Or G12++

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.