Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,188,727 members, 7,935,170 topics. Date: Thursday, 29 August 2024 at 10:49 PM

I Need Cure For My Waist Pain - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / I Need Cure For My Waist Pain (2705 Views)

My Waist Training Experience #whatsawaist #gettingwaisted #teamnowaist :D :D / Causes Of Waist Pain In Men / What Is The Cause Of Waist Pain (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Need Cure For My Waist Pain by tonaj(m): 9:39am On Jan 31, 2013
i have being experiencing a serious waist pain for about 6years now, i had tried all kinds of pain killer and native concussions without any result. i am just 40yrs but cannot compete with a 70yrs old in strength.
Re: I Need Cure For My Waist Pain by Nobody: 10:03am On Jan 31, 2013
Heard about BELL..Their products work just fine,you can pm me for more info

1 Like

Re: I Need Cure For My Waist Pain by pictures: 10:38am On Jan 31, 2013
use heat patch and ibuprofen tablet
Re: I Need Cure For My Waist Pain by innersecret(f): 10:51am On Jan 31, 2013
I have a serious spinal pains and it was very serious and I use to have waist pain too.until I came in contact with organo gold ganoderma hot chocolate tea and I can tell u with all sincerity that since after I use that product tea,I can't feel any spinal pain or waist pain again.that's the main reason I went into the biz.u can email me if interested.teslyn111@yahoo.com or pin 22749BC8 or call me on 07030660772.
Re: I Need Cure For My Waist Pain by Sealeddeal(m): 11:00am On Jan 31, 2013
Provided u didnt have hip injury,waist pain can equally be as a result of untreated infection like Staph aureus. I think you should go for appropriate Lab test.
Re: I Need Cure For My Waist Pain by ogele: 7:20am On Feb 08, 2013
Just try agbo jedi, the hot one... Automatically the waist pain will come out from your body, and enter Okada and zoom off...na small sickness be dat...waist pain is always as result of sugery tinz, over banging of woman or untreated infections. Use Agbo jedi and fire it on... No story joor
Re: I Need Cure For My Waist Pain by akwete(m): 2:24pm On Feb 08, 2013
where can dis BELL be bougth 4rm oooo
Re: I Need Cure For My Waist Pain by fitnessmania(m): 3:02pm On Feb 08, 2013
First you need to figure out what is wrong with your back.

Why its paining and then you can find an ideal solution for the same.
Re: I Need Cure For My Waist Pain by Nobody: 5:37pm On Feb 08, 2013
akwete: where can dis BELL be bougth 4rm oooo
you can PM if u need it provided you are in Nigeria. Or better still search 4 a distributor shop next to you.. You will be glad u found it.
Re: I Need Cure For My Waist Pain by gawab: 10:23am On Feb 09, 2013
Look for an apitherapist to apply Bee Venom Therapy on the trouble spots. 08184408033. BVT will give you quick relieve.
Re: I Need Cure For My Waist Pain by lovabouy(m): 3:39pm On Feb 09, 2013
I can give you the best cure 4 you waist pain. A product that cures faster more than any product. Just me call 08134151944 and see the difference.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

UPDATED!!!!! Forever Clean (9): A Weight Loss Programm / 10 Amazing Facts Abouts The Human Body You Did Not Know / The Importance Of Paw-paw

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.