Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,191,585 members, 7,944,759 topics. Date: Tuesday, 10 September 2024 at 12:19 AM

South-East PDP Rejects Orji Uzor Kalu - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / South-East PDP Rejects Orji Uzor Kalu (5200 Views)

PDP Rejects Lia Mohammed's Training Offer For Olisa Metuh / South East PDP Caucus Resolves To Remain In Opposition / PDP Rejects Osun Gov Election Result (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: South-East PDP Rejects Orji Uzor Kalu by bashydemy(m): 4:44pm On Jan 31, 2013
what happen to his PPA?
Re: South-East PDP Rejects Orji Uzor Kalu by Nobody: 8:52am On Feb 01, 2013
censure4truth: ORJI UZOR KALU is a political thief,he put Abia state thru hard times and am not sure he deserves any welcome note ...he is a failure to humanity
wonder wat u will talk abt theodore orji. And i think orji uzor kalu did much beta dan him.
Re: South-East PDP Rejects Orji Uzor Kalu by Ngwakwe: 9:23am On Feb 01, 2013
I am politically neutral in this debate but all I can say is that Orji Uzor Kalu is better than Fashola in all ramification. If you tell me what Fashola is doing, I will tell you the equivalent or better one Orji Kalu did.

Anybody is free to take the challenge. I still maintain, Orji Kalu was the best governor in Nigeria in his first term. If I may ask what do you think that gave him the impetus to vie for president and why was Obj out to destroy his political future?

Who among the bad governors will come out to contest for president?

All of you that have bought fake news from the press are deceived.

If you are from Abia tell me what Fashola is doing that Uzor Kalu never did?

I am not his supporter in anyway but he was more than outstanding in his first term and first year of the second term before he started his loot as other "good" governors are doing now in their second term.
Re: South-East PDP Rejects Orji Uzor Kalu by Willy7(m): 11:36am On Feb 01, 2013
omarky:

What picture is she trying to paint? That Tinubu is a PDP man......, Are u a learner
So instead of u to admit ur daftness and lack of comprehension u re here throwing tantrums?So many kids on nairaland this time around.If he or she is a learner,then u re a what?toddler i guess.Read the first comment u quoted and this time go thru it slowly and ask God for understanding.ode
Re: South-East PDP Rejects Orji Uzor Kalu by mega360: 1:07pm On Feb 01, 2013
Jonathan should concentrate on achieving his campaing promises and stop panicking over suspected opponent.
Re: South-East PDP Rejects Orji Uzor Kalu by Napoleondegreat: 3:00pm On Feb 01, 2013
mukina2: PRESS RELEASE

The zonal leadership of the PDP in the south East says it has rejected the attempt by the former governor of Abia state, chief Orji Uzor Kalu to rejoin the party.

A statement by the National vice chairman of the party,col Austin Akobundu (Rtd) said that the south East PDP has written a report to the national leadership of the party reaffirming that not only has chief Uzor Kalu not been readmitted, the party in the zone has no intentions whatsoever of doing so.

According to the PDP zonal chairman, they have reason to believe that chief Kalu is a paid agent of presidential aspirant whose mandate is to destabilize the party in the south East zone, saying that it is for that reason that chief Kalu’s attempt to rejoin the party has been roundly rejected by his ward, Local government and state chapters of the party.

Col. Akobundu said investigations reveal that the former governor in his futile and desperate attempt to rejoin the party was deceived by some ex officers of the party into believing that they were the appropriate officers who could readmit him into the party.

The PDP national vice chairman stated categorically that the purported readmission was in contravention of Article 8, section 8 of the constitution of the party as (amended) and therefore void ab initio.

(1) (2) (Reply)

GEJ: I Will Not Go To Sambisa Forest But....(Pic) / PHOTOS: Female Kidnapper Stripped Unclad In Lagos (18+) / BREAKING: Oshiomhole Arrested By DSS

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.