Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,211 members, 7,873,932 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 09:37 PM

Tonto Dikeh- Itz Ova (Video) - Music/Radio (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Tonto Dikeh- Itz Ova (Video) (13340 Views)

What's Your Say On Tonto Dike's New Songs ?? Hi & Itz Ova / Listen To Tonto Dikeh New Music – Itz Ova + Hi / Tonto Dike - Hi & Itz Ova (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tonto Dikeh- Itz Ova (Video) by obowunmi(m): 8:51pm On Jan 31, 2013
Very nice video... I enjoyed watching.. can't wait to invite her to my next party.
Re: Tonto Dikeh- Itz Ova (Video) by Nobody: 9:04pm On Jan 31, 2013
she looks and sings like a transexual :-S
Re: Tonto Dikeh- Itz Ova (Video) by tunapawizzy: 9:14pm On Jan 31, 2013
obowunmi: Very nice video... I enjoyed watching.. can't wait to invite her to my next party.
Fear God and stop telling lies

4 Likes

Re: Tonto Dikeh- Itz Ova (Video) by whiteroses(f): 9:40pm On Jan 31, 2013
Delusion :
Noun

*********An idiosyncratic belief or impression that is firmly maintained despite being contradicted by what is generally accepted as reality,...

This girl is delusional and thinks she's a singer nikky minaj wanna be. I love her acting. The day she realises she's a joke, it'll be too late, all she's done here is use money instead of talent to be a singer and she wants to force her garbage into our throat, no Sir

I can see through her, it's all pride. The attention seeking LovePeddler is not satisfied with her being an actress and classed with the likes of Nnaji, ekehinde etc she wants to be out by all means. This girl has demons if you ask me

There must be someone she's desperately tying to impress then with too many haters even in the industry she's under pressure to beat it

1 Like

Re: Tonto Dikeh- Itz Ova (Video) by razznaija(f): 12:12am On Feb 01, 2013
The video sounded way better on mute.
Re: Tonto Dikeh- Itz Ova (Video) by whiteroses(f): 2:19am On Feb 01, 2013
GEJ & P.FOOD:

I can't believe u will call ur fellow lady a LovePeddler! Are u the demon that possess her? I think that u are the one that has demon. Accept christ as ur Lord and personal saviour. Stop all this hate!
She's a LovePeddler cheesy
Re: Tonto Dikeh- Itz Ova (Video) by Samxiulee: 7:56am On Feb 01, 2013
For the love of God this song and video is far better than some other songs out there,you guys just love to hate this girl,na wa ooo,Nigerians and follow follow,the video is ok.
Re: Tonto Dikeh- Itz Ova (Video) by dj187: 8:24am On Feb 01, 2013
The video is awesome & d song not too bad, I must commend tonto dike she is such a huge inspiration 2 me right now despite all d criticism since her song dropped she raised her head high & refused 2 be discouraged, I see her going places in her music career in no distant time.
Re: Tonto Dikeh- Itz Ova (Video) by DaWhiz: 8:47am On Feb 01, 2013
As much as i tried, I couldn't finish watching it... Her voice is weird. Yours sincerely! undecided
Re: Tonto Dikeh- Itz Ova (Video) by Georgesmartt(m): 11:48am On Feb 01, 2013
Abegi , diz Video no follow at all. Rubbish
Re: Tonto Dikeh- Itz Ova (Video) by cuber86: 3:14pm On Feb 01, 2013
wacky wacky wacky WACK song! grin grin grin
Re: Tonto Dikeh- Itz Ova (Video) by passion007: 6:07pm On Feb 01, 2013
The video is actually not bad... May be non- conformist but not bad.
Re: Tonto Dikeh- Itz Ova (Video) by maskid(m): 10:54pm On Feb 02, 2013
i clicked on the link but mt iphone 5 refused to download the video. now i know am really using a SMARTPHONE grin grin
Re: Tonto Dikeh- Itz Ova (Video) by Nobody: 3:14pm On Feb 03, 2013
maskid: i clicked on the link but mt iphone 5 refused to download the video. now i know am really using an OVER PRICED phone grin grin
lipsrsealed

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Enugu's 2013 Road Block / DOWNLOAD: Steve Crown - You Alone (NEW SONG) / Download Audio: Rema – “Ginger Me”

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.