Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,178,788 members, 7,905,891 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 July 2024 at 08:37 PM

Tonto Dikeh Finally Releases Video For ‘itz Ova’ Feat. Snypa - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Tonto Dikeh Finally Releases Video For ‘itz Ova’ Feat. Snypa (525 Views)

Tonto Dikeh Finally Shows Off Her ‘sugar Daddy’ / Tonto Dikeh Finally Shares The Meaning Of ‘POKO’ / Star Actress,tonto Dikeh Finally Opens Up About Her Fight With Van Vicker (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Tonto Dikeh Finally Releases Video For ‘itz Ova’ Feat. Snypa by gen2briz(m): 3:16pm On Jan 31, 2013
Well, let’s just say it is one of the most
anticipated videos of 2013. Award wining
actress Tonto Dikeh is out with her hot new
video ITZ OVA and this year she’s holding
nothing back and taking her music career to
the next level.
Tonto and her team have partnered with fast
rising producer/director, Gbemi Philips of
Gbemi Phillips Productions to bring you this
extremely exciting and sexy video.
Produced and Directed by Gbemi Phillips of
Gbemi Phillips Productions

SOURCE http://dailypost.com.ng/2013/01/31/tonto-dikeh-finally-releases-video-for-itz-ova-feat-snypa-watch/?utm_source=&utm_medium=twitter&utm_campaign=tonto-dikeh-finally-releases-video-for-itz-ova-feat-snypa-watch

(1) (Reply)

Dear Agbani Darego, Will You Be My Valentine? - Www.miabaga.com / I Want To Be Like Fela…own My Own Shrine - Efya / Kennis Music Released Official Statement On Death Harvey

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.