Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,191,311 members, 7,943,753 topics. Date: Monday, 09 September 2024 at 12:12 AM

Which Is More Expensive To Maintain, A Lady Or A Car? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Which Is More Expensive To Maintain, A Lady Or A Car? (1327 Views)

The Bitter Truth For Guys Trying To Maintain Distant Relationships / Do You Want To Have Or Maintain A Relationship Without Sex? Follow This Steps. / How To Maintain And Control A Woman (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Which Is More Expensive To Maintain, A Lady Or A Car? by ubong560(m): 3:58pm On Jan 31, 2013
Now without talking much, do the expensive analysis and drop the answer.

To me, a lady is more expensive the a car. I know how much i spend on the two so am a living testimony.
Re: Which Is More Expensive To Maintain, A Lady Or A Car? by izyrach(f): 4:16pm On Jan 31, 2013
do u mean to say a wife or
ubong560: Now without talking much, do the expensive analysis and drop the answer.

To me, a lady is more expensive the a car. I know how much i spend on the two so am a living testimony.
Re: Which Is More Expensive To Maintain, A Lady Or A Car? by chikeorji123(m): 4:36pm On Jan 31, 2013
If she's my wife & become a expensive than my car ok by me, but girlfriend? then l'm stupid!..
But all and all women are more expensive to maintained than car,also depend the type of car..
Re: Which Is More Expensive To Maintain, A Lady Or A Car? by overdrive(m): 4:39pm On Jan 31, 2013
^^^ also depends on d type of woman d more worwor d cheaper.
Re: Which Is More Expensive To Maintain, A Lady Or A Car? by ubong560(m): 4:48pm On Jan 31, 2013
@izyrach, i put it in general either as a wife or a gf.
Re: Which Is More Expensive To Maintain, A Lady Or A Car? by fubbyy(m): 5:00pm On Jan 31, 2013
ubong560: Now without talking much, do the expensive analysis and drop the answer.

is this not the question asked this afternoon on NTA @ contact magazine?

@ topic , a car is more expensive to maintain because I don't even believe in spending money on a woman
Re: Which Is More Expensive To Maintain, A Lady Or A Car? by Nobody: 5:08pm On Jan 31, 2013
Why don't you just marry your car and let us hear word. Smh
Re: Which Is More Expensive To Maintain, A Lady Or A Car? by ubong560(m): 5:55pm On Jan 31, 2013
@fubbyy, does it matter wher d question emanated frm? Just answer d simple question and move on. Dats all!!!

@sexkillz, u take thing too floppy. A simple question was asked aimed @ arriving @ a conclusion but u here busy talking abt marriage. Who doesnt understand d diff and importance of a wife and a car? Pls learn how to respond to question wit a corresponding answer.
Re: Which Is More Expensive To Maintain, A Lady Or A Car? by Nobody: 6:30pm On Jan 31, 2013
How dare you compare a human with emotions to an inanimate object!

Marry your car and eliminate the need for useless comparisons.

2 Likes

Re: Which Is More Expensive To Maintain, A Lady Or A Car? by Mynd44: 6:44pm On Jan 31, 2013
Comparing cars with their women now right?
Re: Which Is More Expensive To Maintain, A Lady Or A Car? by Nobody: 6:50pm On Jan 31, 2013
The only thing I understand is that a car will win u more women but a woman might hinder you frm having more cars.
Re: Which Is More Expensive To Maintain, A Lady Or A Car? by kokoye(m): 7:00pm On Jan 31, 2013
dont forget you will still have to buy a car for the lady grin

1 Like

Re: Which Is More Expensive To Maintain, A Lady Or A Car? by Nobody: 7:06pm On Jan 31, 2013
Sexkillz hapi new yr,dis Ubong guy hates women. I pity any gal dat ends up wit him. Dnt mind him,its only cheap whores he can afford undecided
Re: Which Is More Expensive To Maintain, A Lady Or A Car? by Orikinla(m): 7:08pm On Jan 31, 2013
A lady. She will consume more than any car.
Re: Which Is More Expensive To Maintain, A Lady Or A Car? by Mynd44: 7:55pm On Jan 31, 2013
Orikinla: A lady. She will consume more than any car.
True but how can you compare the value of an human being with a mere car? It is just disrespectful

2 Likes

Re: Which Is More Expensive To Maintain, A Lady Or A Car? by Nobody: 8:24pm On Jan 31, 2013
Mynd_44:
True but how can you compare the value of an human being with a mere car? It is just disrespectful

Women are cheap.
Re: Which Is More Expensive To Maintain, A Lady Or A Car? by Mynd44: 8:56pm On Jan 31, 2013
SniperInADiaper:

Women are cheap.
You sure?
Re: Which Is More Expensive To Maintain, A Lady Or A Car? by Nobody: 9:03pm On Jan 31, 2013
Mynd_44:
You sure?
Positive.
Re: Which Is More Expensive To Maintain, A Lady Or A Car? by ubong560(m): 9:54pm On Jan 31, 2013
Abeg help me ask am again since he cant use his senses (if he has one)
Re: Which Is More Expensive To Maintain, A Lady Or A Car? by Nobody: 1:45am On Feb 07, 2013
At least dey r more expensive dan u are,wat does dat make u? A useless fool?!
Re: Which Is More Expensive To Maintain, A Lady Or A Car? by Mynd44: 4:31am On Feb 07, 2013
kimberluge: At least dey r more expensive dan u are,wat does dat make u? A useless fool?!
Smh
Re: Which Is More Expensive To Maintain, A Lady Or A Car? by nlofficial(m): 5:42am On Feb 07, 2013
@poster, these are 2 completely different things. And sexkillz is right. The comparison between a woman/lady and a car doesn't make any iota of sense. They both may require money to keep up with, but comparing a woman/lady to a car is contemptuous and disrespectful.

That said, there is something I want to confirm. Why have you brought this question to Nairaland? Also, what would you do with the conclusion if we were to arrive at a conclusion?
Re: Which Is More Expensive To Maintain, A Lady Or A Car? by izyrach(f): 6:44am On Feb 20, 2013
do u have a car? no i dont tink so.do u have a gal friend?no i dont tink so.wat do u do for a liiving?
chikeorji123: If she's my wife & become a expensive than my car ok by me, but girlfriend? then l'm stupid!..
But all and all women are more expensive to maintained than car,also depend the type of car..
Re: Which Is More Expensive To Maintain, A Lady Or A Car? by ubong560(m): 7:07pm On Feb 20, 2013
@nl.official, u r just an aimless official who do not have anything to offer if not, y didnt u answer d question as was being asked and move on? Simple!!!
Re: Which Is More Expensive To Maintain, A Lady Or A Car? by cindyrella(f): 7:13pm On Feb 20, 2013
Mynd_44: Comparing cars with their women now right?
Yes o! sad
Very soon with their smelling shoes! undecided
Re: Which Is More Expensive To Maintain, A Lady Or A Car? by Mynd44: 7:43pm On Feb 20, 2013
cindyrella:
Yes o! sad
Very soon with their smelling shoes! undecided
Or football teams
Re: Which Is More Expensive To Maintain, A Lady Or A Car? by cindyrella(f): 8:38pm On Feb 20, 2013
Mynd_44:
Or football teams
Lmao!
Re: Which Is More Expensive To Maintain, A Lady Or A Car? by yomanovic: 9:24pm On Feb 20, 2013
fubbyy: is this not the question asked this afternoon on NTA @ contact magazine?

@ topic , a car is more expensive to maintain because I don't even believe in spending money on a woman

true yarn my brother.
Re: Which Is More Expensive To Maintain, A Lady Or A Car? by yomanovic: 9:30pm On Feb 20, 2013
nl.official:
@poster, these are 2 completely different things. And sexkillz is right. The comparison between a woman/lady and a car doesn't make any iota of sense. They both may require money to keep up with, but comparing a woman/lady to a car is contemptuous and disrespectful.

That said, there is something I want to confirm. Why have you brought this question to Nairaland? Also, what would you do with the conclusion if we were to arrive at a conclusion?

We all have different experiences. Na hin own hin dey share. Out of the abundance of the heart, the mouth speaketh.
Re: Which Is More Expensive To Maintain, A Lady Or A Car? by Nobody: 11:26pm On Feb 20, 2013
Op, if you don't have money to give your girl or wife; then you are not ripe for the show.

No be by force.

Btw, you have an award for the dumbest post on nairaland.

Visit www.dumbthreads.com/ubong560 to redeem you prize
Re: Which Is More Expensive To Maintain, A Lady Or A Car? by Nobody: 12:15am On Feb 21, 2013
sexkillz: Why don't you just marry your car and let us hear word. Smh
woman wrapper!! I knw u will take it personal.

(1) (2) (Reply)

My Girlfriend Would Rather I Do Anything, But Operate My Phone. / Should I Go For Her Now? Your Advice Please. / "You Are Too Straight Forward"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.