Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,191,527 members, 7,944,545 topics. Date: Monday, 09 September 2024 at 06:29 PM

Blackberry Will Update ‘all Existing Playbooks’ To BB10 - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Blackberry Will Update ‘all Existing Playbooks’ To BB10 (668 Views)

UPDATE To BB10.3.1 #easy / 700,000 Android Apps Coming To BB10 Soon!!!! / All Existing Playbook Tablets Will Get Blackberry 10 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Blackberry Will Update ‘all Existing Playbooks’ To BB10 by Nobody: 4:56pm On Jan 31, 2013
BlackBerry’s latest BlackBerry 10 OS will be available for all the existing PlayBook tablets, confirmed Thorsten Heins, during theQ&A session after the platform’s launch. The different variants of the 7″ PlayBook tablets will soon be on the latest version of the OS.
According to Heins, BlackBerry is currently trying to figure a way to sell the tablet with services to bring in more cash as the company is not making sufficient profits by just selling the hardware.
BlackBerry’s goal is to quickly become the third biggest name in the smartphone market, but will it be able to achieve its goals anytime soon? Let’s wait and watch.
Source; http://mblog.gsmarena.com/blackberry-chief-confirms-bb10-update-for-all-the-existing-playbooks/

(1) (Reply)

Software/application To Retrieve My Memory Card Password / Please Help Me To Root My Htc Desire / Where Can I Get A Nexus 4 In Lagos?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.