Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,930 members, 7,883,246 topics. Date: Monday, 08 July 2024 at 07:30 AM

Where Is Christ In You? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Where Is Christ In You? (465 Views)

Why is Christ Embassy Charging 1000 Naira To Attend 31st Night Service? / Imo To Unveil The Tallest Statue Of Jesus Christ In Africa (Photo) / Today Is Christ The King Sunday (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Where Is Christ In You? by christemmbassey(m): 6:43pm On Jan 31, 2013
And the servant of the Lord MUST not strive, but be GENTLE unto ALL men, apt to teach, patient, 25 In MEEKness, instructing those that oppose THEMSELVES,if God paradventure will give them repentance to the acknowkedging of the TRUTH. 26 And that they may RECOVER themselves out of the SNARE of the devil, who are taken captive by him at his will.-2Tim 2:24-26. From observed facts eg here in Nl the way christians have been responding to posts has been everything but Christ-like, we are always found abusing, cursing, hating, praying against and openily wishing evils to not only non-christians but fellew christians. My brethren what we should understand is this, most ppl that display ignorance and disagree with us really need us, you cant imagine where some ppl are coming from or what they have gone through. As a professional social worker, i want us to know that what others have taken and still manage to stand over the years, are the things that can finish some of us in a minute, we are like the pharisees and sadducees, always ready to stone others, pls consider Titus 3:2-6. Are you a christian in Nl? Let us show the Christ in us, the hope of our glory, let your(speech) posts always be with GRACE seasoned with SALT, that you may know how ye ought to answer every man Col4:6. Thanks
Re: Where Is Christ In You? by Goshen360(m): 8:10pm On Jan 31, 2013
^
The Spirit of God was ministering same message to my heart today - Christ in You, The Hope of Glory! I will add to what you've said here later. There's a thread I'm trynna look for and I'm searching the whole page right now. Please, permit me some time, I will add more to what the Spirit of God is trynna say to the church later when I'm done.

God bless you my dear brother. Keep doing the work of the ministry. Also, I will find time to call you as discussed.

(1) (Reply)

What You Need To Know About Dreams. / Religious Noise / Which Would You Choose

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.