Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,172,495 members, 7,885,109 topics. Date: Tuesday, 09 July 2024 at 11:21 PM

Who Is Zeebook? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Who Is Zeebook? (805 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Who Is Zeebook? by bodejohn(m): 9:47pm On Jan 31, 2013
Following the recent controversy surrounding a tweet by zeebook and retweeted by El Rufai, I decided to google who @zeebook is.
It will surprise many to know that @zeebook is a social critic who freely uses biblical tones for his poetry.
I found out he wrote the lootitudes, a bible like one chapter article, that we all laughed and liked on our Facebook walls both Christians and Muslims alike.
The lootitudes, which sounds like the beatitudes, was written at the time of the Farouk Otedola scandal. He is also an editor of a blog with a slogan, book or revolution.
While I have not at anytime met or seen @zeebook, I am more convinced that he had honest intentions within him as he tweeted the now controversial words. You will find more of @zeebook's passion in the link below.

http://www.africanoutlookonline.com/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=5377:introducing-young-voices-mr-ogunyemi-bukola&catid=126:nasir-el-rufai-page&Itemid=323

(1) (Reply)

GEJ 2015 Ambition Holds The Key To APC Success In 2015 / . / "Oga @ The Top Is Watching You...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.