Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,183,684 members, 7,921,466 topics. Date: Thursday, 15 August 2024 at 05:58 AM

How To Survive Valentine’s Day When You’re Single - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How To Survive Valentine’s Day When You’re Single (11554 Views)

16 Break-up Texts That Will Make You Thankful You’re Single (photos) / 7 Things You Don’t Have To Do Just Because You’re Single / 11 Engagement Photos That Will Make You Happy You’re Single (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How To Survive Valentine’s Day When You’re Single by seunny4lif(m): 6:53pm On Feb 01, 2013
dopeJemi:

did u say survive? So we r gonna die on vaLentine's day because we r singLe? Z being singLe a crime, I'm finking of hau Manchester united z gonna beat ReaL Madrid on d 13th, u dey here dey give us tips, keep ur tips 2 urseLf
UP MAN UTD,UNITED FOR LIFE...NO SHOW FOR MADRID,IN JESUS NAME..MAN UTD IS GOING TO WIN...
Re: How To Survive Valentine’s Day When You’re Single by webizone(m): 7:13pm On Feb 01, 2013
valuka: kiss
will u b my Val? wink
will u b my Val? *(2121A5F1)

Nonsense. Never gonna work. Worst method.
Re: How To Survive Valentine’s Day When You’re Single by Jerry2i(m): 7:42pm On Feb 01, 2013
Planning on spending the whole day @ work.not coming home untill 10pm dat day.
Re: How To Survive Valentine’s Day When You’re Single by Owoniho(m): 9:29pm On Feb 01, 2013
agabasam: It ws supposed 2b a religious day, bt pple changed d meaning(tru devilish intentions)...it ws nt abt romance nd relationships, it wz abt pure agape love as commanded by Christ...visiting the orphans 2 shw dem love, nd d widows to show dem love, ..never 4get dat love z d greatest, 4 God z love....
Evn D catholics no longer recognic ds dy as st. Valentines day(it ws removed 4r dia calender) ...most churches dont recognic it officially again, .....al because d heathens hijacked d day n made it sinfull....
Pls celebrate it d way u should...d right, remenber 2 kp d day holy..if u r nt married,no fornications, if u r married,no adultery..
Tnx
FACT; 90% of pple wont accept 2 do dat...
I tot am d only 1 thinkin in dt direction. 10Q 4 makin dis known 2 dem. God is love & He dserves 2 b honord on dt day. No wonda pple ar struglin 2 fulfil destiny, whn d singles ar indulgin in d act of fornicatn, & d married..adultery, whn d pple av neglctd their Godly duty of givin adequ8 care 2 d orphans, widows, widowas, needy & d poor. Li2 wonda d nation is nt recordin d xpectd landmark! Until we retrace our stps bk 2 our place of dstiny & tk it upn ourslvs 2 shun d superfluity of unprofitable nothingness, we'l kp movin in circles. Stp sinnin against God & ur body.
Re: How To Survive Valentine’s Day When You’re Single by born2boink(m): 9:36pm On Feb 01, 2013
Jerry2i: Planning on spending the whole day @ work.not coming home untill 10pm dat day.
That is a sign of no girlfriend,no wife, no families to even show love to, I am sad for you....what are you working for?
Re: How To Survive Valentine’s Day When You’re Single by tunapawizzy: 11:03pm On Feb 01, 2013
[size=14pt]buy plenty soap and vaseline, then key into Pastor Chris Oyakhilome's teaching[/size]
Re: How To Survive Valentine’s Day When You’re Single by toygod2: 11:11pm On Feb 01, 2013
hmmm,nice try
Re: How To Survive Valentine’s Day When You’re Single by webizone(m): 11:18pm On Feb 01, 2013
born2fuck: That is a sign of no girlfriend,no wife, no families to even show love to, I am sad for you....what are you working for?

You know, it wasn't God intention that we be lonely. Thanks to the devil, there are now more excuses for loneliness. It is gradually becoming an absolute norm.
Re: How To Survive Valentine’s Day When You’re Single by bukkie112(f): 11:23pm On Feb 01, 2013
tanks 4 d advise... but most of these stuff are not really applicable in naija esp when u will be working ur ass off on day.. u wont even remember that is val until 10.00pm in the nite. shocked
Re: How To Survive Valentine’s Day When You’re Single by Psyafe(m): 9:01am On Feb 02, 2013
http://www.psyafe./?p=61
How to become financially independent! |
www.psyafe.
Re: How To Survive Valentine’s Day When You’re Single by dmcdad: 4:28pm On Feb 02, 2013
Intrepid!:
The concept of Valentine's Day is over-rated, and is being exploited by Capitalists to bleed dummies dry!
Gbam!!!

@op, ur talk no follow at all... All those ones na story
Re: How To Survive Valentine’s Day When You’re Single by born2boink(m): 7:10pm On Feb 02, 2013
If God created Eve for Adam, their is a need for us to celebrate with whom God created for us. Valentine worth celebrating except with those who don't have hole to dick their pencil.......
Re: How To Survive Valentine’s Day When You’re Single by Jerry2i(m): 8:52am On Feb 03, 2013
bukkie112: tanks 4 d advise... but most of these stuff are not really applicable in naija esp when u will be working ur ass off on day.. u wont even remember that is val until 10.00pm in the nite. shocked
exactly my point.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

U Be Mugu If U Do All These Things For A Babe In The Name Of Love / Motel Maid.sex Story / I Married A Single Parent And Now Am Regretting

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.