Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,278 members, 7,881,044 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 11:26 AM

Can you really get a sincere girl in Nigeria? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Can you really get a sincere girl in Nigeria? (5982 Views)

EXCUSE ME ! , Can A Girl Really Get Pregnant By Swallowing Spermm Through B.j. / Does Money Really Get A Girl To Fall In Love?(come Inside Let's Talk About This) / What Did You Really Miss About Your EX? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Can you really get a sincere girl in Nigeria? by pasuma(m): 7:38pm On Aug 11, 2005
Thinking and pondering on the level of decadence in today's Nigeria (Lagos, Port-Harcourt, Abuja, and all campuses), relationships filled with heartbreak, one would be left no option than to conclude that you can rarely find true love in Nigeria. The best you get is the insincere one filled with pretence and unfaithfulness which usually end in a heartbreak.

You babes, please help us out we need somethiung serious ... cordial, you know?

The homey, the lover-friend kind signing out. Pasuma Wonder shey mo ... Erin omo dodo
Re: Can you really get a sincere girl in Nigeria? by tcherokee(m): 7:45pm On Aug 11, 2005
Of course you can find sincere girls in Nigeria difficult as it may be, Well at least i've found one. Hey maybe i got the last good girl in Nigeria.......
Re: Can you really get a sincere girl in Nigeria? by Bibi(m): 10:13pm On Aug 11, 2005
Pasuma, there are plenty good/sincere girls in Nigeria. For me I think its the guys we should be wary about. Everyone is wearing a fine face but filled with 419 tricks in the pocket.....
Re: Can you really get a sincere girl in Nigeria? by hotangel2(f): 11:04pm On Aug 11, 2005
of course there are Sincere girls in Nigeria. Just shine your eyes and look for 'em.
Re: Can you really get a sincere girl in Nigeria? by nike4luv(f): 9:41am On Aug 12, 2005
lol..so many sincere girls in nigeria, but they not easy to find lol, but shine ur eyes wel wel and u gon find them out
Re: Can you really get a sincere girl in Nigeria? by DEKING3(m): 12:14pm On Aug 12, 2005
Sincere girls? Who said we have them in this country? What we have are temporary sincere girls that vapourizes when they get what they want. No matter how you shine your eye reach shocked rolleyes shocked rolleyes, hehehe..... becareful. Opari
Re: Can you really get a sincere girl in Nigeria? by gina34(f): 12:34pm On Aug 12, 2005
yes we have sincere girls right here in Nigeria.
Re: Can you really get a sincere girl in Nigeria? by nike4luv(f): 12:36pm On Aug 12, 2005
of course
Re: Can you really get a sincere girl in Nigeria? by gina34(f): 12:39pm On Aug 12, 2005
In short am one of them  grin
Re: Can you really get a sincere girl in Nigeria? by nike4luv(f): 12:40pm On Aug 12, 2005
me too..but am not in nigeria
Re: Can you really get a sincere girl in Nigeria? by gina34(f): 12:45pm On Aug 12, 2005
so pasuma ifn you are looking for a sincere girl you have got your self one here. grin
Re: Can you really get a sincere girl in Nigeria? by kazey(m): 12:45pm On Aug 12, 2005
So what the hec?

Well depends on what you tell her grin. "Just Shine your eyes well well"
Re: Can you really get a sincere girl in Nigeria? by nike4luv(f): 12:46pm On Aug 12, 2005
yea..gina is being sincere
Re: Can you really get a sincere girl in Nigeria? by gina34(f): 12:51pm On Aug 12, 2005
thanks girl, *sincere* is my middle name wink
Re: Can you really get a sincere girl in Nigeria? by layi(m): 12:57pm On Aug 12, 2005
Doesnt the question sound absurd? Do you think God specially created Nigeria and extracted all the sincere girls to the last bit?  You should've asked, "how do you get the sincere ones?"

There are heartbreaks everywhere; even more rampant in the western countries.  We have lots of insincere guys too.  Truth is: You always get what you want. A lot of guyz just go for looks and end with heartbreak. 

Look with your eyes but see with your heart.  Love isnt blind, lovers are.  Every girl has the ability to be insincere or sincere.  It's in the hands of the guyz.  No matter how hardened she is, she'll fall for true love. That's how women are created.

Shine your eyes. There are sincere girls there.  I know 4 sure.
Re: Can you really get a sincere girl in Nigeria? by chimanu2000(m): 1:35pm On Aug 12, 2005
i regret pasumas view at the moment though there are many indecent ladies out there there are many nice and good ones too. open your eyes wide enough and you woild probably find one. best of look
Re: Can you really get a sincere girl in Nigeria? by gina34(f): 1:46pm On Aug 12, 2005
thats what i thought too.
Re: Can you really get a sincere girl in Nigeria? by mosiate(f): 2:08pm On Aug 12, 2005
you don't have to search futher,i'm one of them
Re: Can you really get a sincere girl in Nigeria? by DEKING3(m): 3:01pm On Aug 12, 2005
huh rolleyes. Adverts
Re: Can you really get a sincere girl in Nigeria? by nike4luv(f): 3:04pm On Aug 12, 2005
tongue
Re: Can you really get a sincere girl in Nigeria? by dablessed(f): 4:28pm On Aug 12, 2005
Pasuma, if you are a sincere person, then getting a lady with such attribute in Nigeria should not be a pain at all.

Like begets like remember? Its a shame that a lot of guys want "miss right" when they themselves are far from being "Mr right"

Think about it! Are you sincere? Then if you are u should not have a problem attracting a sincere lady.
Re: Can you really get a sincere girl in Nigeria? by Chigszy(f): 5:44pm On Aug 12, 2005
is that a question? duh you can get sincere people anywhere, but the catch is that they are hard to get most of the time. that is because even if they are quite a number of sincere people, we always have that doubt so at first you might conclude that they are not until you get to know them better.. just keep an open mind that is all
Re: Can you really get a sincere girl in Nigeria? by hotangel2(f): 6:15pm On Aug 12, 2005
DE-KING:

huh rolleyes. Adverts

Gina why r u doing this to de-king?? (u know wat i mean)
Re: Can you really get a sincere girl in Nigeria? by pasuma(m): 7:51pm On Aug 12, 2005
sad
Re: Can you really get a sincere girl in Nigeria? by hotangel2(f): 12:56am On Aug 13, 2005
Pasuma, life isn't fair. Most people end up in the wrong person hands. It's sad, how the good ones end up with the bad ones.
Re: Can you really get a sincere girl in Nigeria? by DEKING3(m): 8:46am On Aug 15, 2005
hot-angel, u mean why is she disturbing me? cool
Re: Can you really get a sincere girl in Nigeria? by hotangel2(f): 8:53am On Aug 15, 2005
Yeah kinda. Love disturbance though.
Re: Can you really get a sincere girl in Nigeria? by DEKING3(m): 8:57am On Aug 15, 2005
Huh hot-angel, now I've started to suspect you. rolleyes shocked rolleyes
Re: Can you really get a sincere girl in Nigeria? by hotangel2(f): 8:59am On Aug 15, 2005
Suspect me?? Yeah for saying the truth! Did u just notice?
Re: Can you really get a sincere girl in Nigeria? by DEKING3(m): 9:09am On Aug 15, 2005
The truth? What truth?
Re: Can you really get a sincere girl in Nigeria? by nddy(m): 9:13am On Aug 15, 2005
answer to the question is no you cant
Re: Can you really get a sincere girl in Nigeria? by hotangel2(f): 9:16am On Aug 15, 2005
DE-KING:

The truth? What truth?

The truth that both of you like each other. And that she is "love disturbing you"

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

The TOP Seven (7) Addicted Romancelanders. / I Hate Men / Can Any Nairaland Guy Look Better Than This (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.