Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,178,961 members, 7,906,627 topics. Date: Wednesday, 31 July 2024 at 01:33 PM

Want To Design Business Directory Like Businesslist.com.ng - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Want To Design Business Directory Like Businesslist.com.ng (1017 Views)

How To Manage Clients In Web Design Business? / How To Setup Your Own Web Design Business / Is The Web Design Business Lucrative? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Want To Design Business Directory Like Businesslist.com.ng by emmykk(m): 11:13am On Feb 01, 2013
Nairaland kindred.
Please can anyone point to me how to design business directory site like businesslist.com.ng
The software that run it.
A pdf guide or a company that can design like that.
Re: Want To Design Business Directory Like Businesslist.com.ng by frisahost(m): 5:10pm On Feb 01, 2013
I can do something better than that.,contact me let me develop a good looking website. 08080727598, 08060344587 or 08097098525.
Re: Want To Design Business Directory Like Businesslist.com.ng by frisahost(m): 5:31pm On Feb 01, 2013
Contact maven crown 08080727598,08060344587
Re: Want To Design Business Directory Like Businesslist.com.ng by Nobody: 5:55pm On Feb 01, 2013
I'm working on a similar project and your partnership is welcome.
I already did the demo before but It's offline now.
Can't talk much about it here but you can mail me for further discussions gidilinks@yahoo.com
Re: Want To Design Business Directory Like Businesslist.com.ng by PGON(m): 6:12pm On Feb 01, 2013
Brand_new: I'm working on a similar project and your partnership is welcome.
I already did the demo before but It's offline now.
Can't talk much about it here but you can mail me for further discussions gidilinks@yahoo.com

So you have not completed that project...

Check your box
Re: Want To Design Business Directory Like Businesslist.com.ng by emmykk(m): 6:34pm On Feb 01, 2013
PGON:

So you have not completed that project...

Check your box
@ all that indicate interest and present ur numbers here can i know the price range of ur service,and ur portfolio?
Re: Want To Design Business Directory Like Businesslist.com.ng by switchmax8: 10:26pm On Feb 01, 2013
poster,
contact me igtechnologyng@gmail.com i can do that for you

(1) (Reply)

TMD Hosting Or Blue Host? / How To Hide Any Album Folder From Showing In Your Gallery App | For Android / Pls I Need A Wordpress Designer Or Programmer!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.