Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,176,505 members, 7,898,079 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 July 2024 at 07:29 AM

A Thread for Single Ladies :) - Romance (132) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / A Thread for Single Ladies :) (259402 Views)

EXPOSED: Reason For Increasing No Of Single Ladies In Nigeria & The Solution / A Thread For The Dark And Handsome Guys Of Nairaland / Tips On Finding A Wife For Single Guys (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (129) (130) (131) (132) (133) (134) (135) ... (181) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A Thread for Single Ladies :) by Nobody: 4:39pm On Jun 26, 2013
passionate88: I remember one poem when I dey secondary schl, the title na "beware soul brother", so make I tell u same, beware soul sister

Passion d passion. Au u today?
Re: A Thread for Single Ladies :) by Nobody: 6:04pm On Jun 26, 2013
Hello single ladies, I wanna make 1 of U out of dis crew(2 a greater ground-married), a pweety n very much willing person, shouldd PM me n apply in person; application deadline is drawing 2 a finish... Hurry y d offer last.... wink
Re: A Thread for Single Ladies :) by chikeorji123(m): 9:39pm On Jun 26, 2013
carmelion:

@ chikeorji,I know that you are seriously looking for a wife.Oya.....aluta has openly proposed to you sef.What are tou still waiting for?

Eh?be the first to roll in you invitationcheesy

Hahaha that's late l'm already hooked!
Re: A Thread for Single Ladies :) by Waxxzy(m): 6:40am On Jun 27, 2013
My name Is Emmanuel, working, graduate, I need a girl that live in lagos for a serious relationship. between age 18-25 my pin is 276F1FF7 or call 08164965007
Re: A Thread for Single Ladies :) by Nobody: 6:57am On Jun 27, 2013
chikeorji123:

Hahaha that's late l'm already hooked!

embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed
It's okay...I found RedBenson already. I don't even want you again sef grin tongue
Re: A Thread for Single Ladies :) by Nobody: 6:58am On Jun 27, 2013
Waxxzy: My name Is Emmanuel, working, graduate, I need a girl that live in lagos for a serious relationship. between age 18-25 my pin is 276F1FF7 or call 08164965007

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Odikwa serious. lipsrsealed
Re: A Thread for Single Ladies :) by Bisjosh(f): 8:10am On Jun 27, 2013
****yawns*****
Ok §o where is this thread dragging to?
undecided
Re: A Thread for Single Ladies :) by ichidodo: 11:08am On Jun 27, 2013
This goes out to some poor lost soul out there,somewhere and anywhere.
When you look back over so much time doing things that dont mean sh*t or things that won't help in your later life.You realized sometimes that you have also wasted sh*t load of time wiff people who were all after using,knowing you,gainin experience from you......Hell,you were taking those people as your priority but they were taking you as their option.It hits you that the people you was deeply in love wiff,had so so much hope of were just involved wth you for fun only passin time wiff you, a love on a mission where terms and conditions do apply.
You are at a different path now,all those stuff that was done in the past hopin they 'd turned up good whilst they 'd turned up very very messy,the folks you wasted time on,trusted and loved. All past tense now, to be binned in the trashcans of history. I don't believe you bear any regrets for all that in past because you was taught a lesson, wasn't you? Now you have to be careful with your delicate heart,the things you do, what people say to you,what you say in return and you gotta make decisions for the better cuz gurlfriend, you wont be living in ze past forever,hell, you can't forever be sleepin with a broken heart, no?
Now is the time to welcome new tins,new ideas & new people, you gotta think of other productive things that should take/shift you to another level of your life,come on, just give time to some other stuff you always wanted to do.The wellbeing of your life now rest on what you do today.Be strong dear friend, you will get over that pain & stress someday. Your life will be meaningful to someone one day. You will find someone who will love you the way you are. You will meet someone (hopefully not me) who be fearing to hurt you,to make you cry and to lose you.Its not the end of your life,just be focused, determined,clever,hardworking, GODfearing and every little thing will be alright.Pax Vobiscum.

1 Like

Re: A Thread for Single Ladies :) by ichidodo: 11:08am On Jun 27, 2013
@2$exy..you don find am? The lady of your dreams?! congrats bro, so happy for you right now, i dey come make i go pay some bills.
Re: A Thread for Single Ladies :) by Nobody: 11:48am On Jun 27, 2013
Waxxzy: My name Is Emmanuel, working, graduate, I need a girl that live in lagos for serious yanshing. between age 18-25 my pin is 276F1FF7 or call 08164965007
Re: A Thread for Single Ladies :) by madridsta007(m): 12:20pm On Jun 27, 2013
dooch: thanks for your advice. Really appreciate it.

You are welcome! Stay fly!
Re: A Thread for Single Ladies :) by Nobody: 1:52pm On Jun 27, 2013
passionate88: I remember one poem when I dey secondary schl, the title na "beware soul brother", so make I tell u same, beware soul sister

My oga I feel you.. Thanks for the poem.. How your side? Any business on ground? Add me up make we chat. I need to make some money$
Re: A Thread for Single Ladies :) by Nobody: 1:57pm On Jun 27, 2013
^ ^ ^ ^
Pass me not, O gentle saviour.
Passion, remember ya sister from anoda mother oo. wink
Re: A Thread for Single Ladies :) by Nobody: 3:11pm On Jun 27, 2013
Aluta, am dissapointed here. So u know u've found me already and yet u were still going after another man? wtf! Am i ur alternative?
Re: A Thread for Single Ladies :) by Nobody: 3:59pm On Jun 27, 2013
^ ^ ^ ^ it was before I met you. embarassed embarassed embarassed
Re: A Thread for Single Ladies :) by carmelion(f): 12:16am On Jun 28, 2013
ichidodo: This goes out to some poor lost soul out there,somewhere and anywhere.
When you look back over so much time doing things that dont mean sh*t or things that won't help in your later life.You realized sometimes that you have also wasted sh*t load of time wiff people who were all after using,knowing you,gainin experience from you......Hell,you were taking those people as your priority but they were taking you as their option.It hits you that the people you was deeply in love wiff,had so so much hope of were just involved wth you for fun only passin time wiff you, a love on a mission where terms and conditions do apply.
You are at a different path now,all those stuff that was done in the past hopin they 'd turned up good whilst they 'd turned up very very messy,the folks you wasted time on,trusted and loved. All past tense now, to be binned in the trashcans of history. I don't believe you bear any regrets for all that in past because you was taught a lesson, wasn't you? Now you have to be careful with your delicate heart,the things you do, what people say to you,what you say in return and you gotta make decisions for the better cuz gurlfriend, you wont be living in ze past forever,hell, you can't forever be sleepin with a broken heart, no?
Now is the time to welcome new tins,new ideas & new people, you gotta think of other productive things that should take/shift you to another level of your life,come on, just give time to some other stuff you always wanted to do.The wellbeing of your life now rest on what you do today.Be strong dear friend, you will get over that pain & stress someday. Your life will be meaningful to someone one day. You will find someone who will love you the way you are. You will meet someone (hopefully not me) who be fearing to hurt you,to make you cry and to lose you.Its not the end of your life,just be focused, determined,clever,hardworking, GODfearing and every little thing will be alright.Pax Vobiscum.

Re: A Thread for Single Ladies :) by Nobody: 12:19am On Jun 28, 2013
Lol... She dey since na. Forget d oda one wey I bin dey cry over some pages ago. I had no choice than to have back up cos I knew there was gonna be some sh!t from that one and just incase. As it is, it happened and I just quickly switch... No time!

Though I really liked her.

Well this one in particular na hin dey my nairaland DP. That's her.

I go gist u later...

#listing to Wande Coal's Ololufe... cheesycheesycheesycheesy
ichidodo: @2$exy..you don find am? The lady of your dreams?! congrats bro, so happy for you right now, i dey come make i go pay some bills.

Re: A Thread for Single Ladies :) by Nobody: 12:21am On Jun 28, 2013
I no understand aluu again oh.

Na wetin b all this pillar to post marathon race?
alutacontinua: ^ ^ ^ ^ it was before I met you. embarassed embarassed embarassed
Re: A Thread for Single Ladies :) by Nobody: 1:19am On Jun 28, 2013
2s£xy:
I no understand aluu again oh.

Na wetin b all this pillar to post marathon race?

angry angry angry my name is not aluu.
I'm nt running again, it is RedBenson!!!
Re: A Thread for Single Ladies :) by ichidodo: 8:13am On Jun 28, 2013
2s£xy:
Lol... She dey since na. Forget d oda one wey I bin dey cry over some pages ago. I had no choice than to have back up cos I knew there was gonna be some sh!t from that one and just incase. As it is, it happened and I just quickly switch... No time!

I go gist u later...

Abegi Gist me jare,but remember o! Standing tall knowing that love is within you and not leaning on someone to feel loved.Love in relationships is meant to be felt within (self-relationship) and shared.So acknowledge your own foundation and stand tall remembering how much you love yourself bro.
By so doin, there is a strong chance of creating something beautiful and permanent with a significant other. Just checked your d.p and allow me to say.............The babe sweeeet die!!! Choi mana!. I love happy endings and i wish you a beautiful beginning in this new chapter of your life. E remain only me,GOD na yah hand i dey so.Chineke.
Re: A Thread for Single Ladies :) by ichidodo: 8:25am On Jun 28, 2013
[quote author=carmelion][/quote]Lol Longest time sugar lump.
Re: A Thread for Single Ladies :) by Nobody: 8:25am On Jun 28, 2013
2s£xy:

I go gist u later...

Oya come gist me wink
So, you even had back-up sef...nawa oo embarassed
Re: A Thread for Single Ladies :) by Nobody: 8:30am On Jun 28, 2013
Yap yap yap...

We dey go small small...

This seem to have passed the test of time... So, na to just play my part wella.

She seem to be more interested in me and when someone is interested in you, they would wanna understand you more.

She understand me because she has taken time to study me...

More later.
ichidodo: Abegi Gist me jare,but remember o! Standing tall knowing that love is within you and not leaning on someone to feel loved.Love in relationships is meant to be felt within (self-relationship) and shared.So acknowledge your own foundation and stand tall remembering how much you love yourself bro.
By so doin, there is a strong chance of creating something beautiful and permanent with a significant other. Just checked your d.p and allow me to say.............The babe sweeeet die!!! Choi mana!. I love happy endings and i wish you a beautiful beginning in this new chapter of your life. E remain only me,GOD na yah hand i dey so.Chineke.
Re: A Thread for Single Ladies :) by Nobody: 8:35am On Jun 28, 2013
No be me call/give you aluu o. You knw d person na
alutacontinua:

angry angry angry my name is not aluu.
I'm nt running again, it is RedBenson!!!
Re: A Thread for Single Ladies :) by Nobody: 8:36am On Jun 28, 2013
alutacontinua:

Oya come gist me wink
So, you even had back-up sef...nawa oo embarassed
no... I no go get. I go wait for u...

I get backups... But no sex with any of them oh. Just normal, you know?
Re: A Thread for Single Ladies :) by Nobody: 8:40am On Jun 28, 2013
2s£xy:
No be me call/give you aluu o. You knw d person na

He has changed. smiley

2s£xy:
no... I no go get. I go wait for u...

I get backups... But no sex with any of them oh. Just normal, you know?

Not even one back-up, plenty back-ups. If it were d lady that had back-ups, would it have been ok by you Or if you're being used as a back-up, is it ok tongue
Re: A Thread for Single Ladies :) by ichidodo: 8:43am On Jun 28, 2013
2s£xy:
Yap yap yap...

We dey go small small...

This seem to have passed the test of time... So, na to just play my part wella.

She seem to be more interested in me and when someone is interested in you, they would wanna understand you more.

She understand me because she has taken time to study me...

More later.
Interested in you eh?So what is she like? what do you like about her? i mean not the fact she is interested in you but her other interests that seems so exciting to you.
Re: A Thread for Single Ladies :) by Nobody: 8:55am On Jun 28, 2013
Accepting and appreciating the real me... The nice guy.

But my head is alert oh. shockedshockedshockedshocked
ichidodo: Interested in you eh?So what is she like? what do you like about her? i mean not the fact she is interested in you but her other interests that seems so exciting to you.
Re: A Thread for Single Ladies :) by Nobody: 8:56am On Jun 28, 2013
Not as serious as u think jor... Na friends things with them and that's why sex no dey. tongue
alutacontinua:

He has changed. smiley

Not even one back-up, plenty back-ups. If it were d lady that had back-ups, would it have been ok by you Or if you're being used as a back-up, is it ok tongue
Re: A Thread for Single Ladies :) by Nobody: 8:58am On Jun 28, 2013
Ichi, it's almost a year now...

(1) (2) (3) ... (129) (130) (131) (132) (133) (134) (135) ... (181) (Reply)

Miss Nairaland 2015 Winner Is TohPahz / My Story. Sexlife,cultlife And All. / If You Talk To Girls In These 3 Ways, They Will Fall Crazily In Love With You

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.