Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,199,823 members, 7,972,949 topics. Date: Friday, 11 October 2024 at 11:21 PM

A Thread for Single Ladies :) - Romance (141) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / A Thread for Single Ladies :) (262303 Views)

EXPOSED: Reason For Increasing No Of Single Ladies In Nigeria & The Solution / A Thread For The Dark And Handsome Guys Of Nairaland / Tips On Finding A Wife For Single Guys (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (138) (139) (140) (141) (142) (143) (144) ... (181) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A Thread for Single Ladies :) by favourmic(m): 10:18am On Jul 28, 2013
[color=#990000]Rubbish No point right from the beginning, what you mean by dating a lady with out no sex? they why would a lady be in a relationship when she dont want sex? more also do you know ladies are very crazy? even if you said sex no what if some else if having sex with her while you kept doing like holy angel. you too be wise...
Re: A Thread for Single Ladies :) by babylolaroy(f): 12:26pm On Jul 28, 2013
alutacontinua: @tunafish, you have been buddy-zoned, just lyk i buddy-zoned passion. grin grin grin
If you still need her, you'll need some tricks and you've got to be smart.
1. STOP PAYING HER ATTENTION. She needs your attention and she's getting it as a friend, she's using you already. Stop giving her that attention, confuse her, let her wonder if you really need her or not.
2. She'll come back to ask you the bullshit of "what happened to us bla bla bla"? tell her it's not enough for you to be her friend, you want to be something more, it's too painful being JUST a friend to her, she'll then be short of words and say I'll think about it. Don't be nice at this point oo...say it to her face that she should decide what she wants from you.
3. She's gonna say: alrite, let's give it a trial.

THANK ME LATER!
Morning peeps
Passion, where u dey?
aluta babe so we r still on d look out for passion...i told yu its long long holiday..he only forgot to say bye
Re: A Thread for Single Ladies :) by Caseless: 12:38pm On Jul 28, 2013
Chidonsky: lwkmd...bros i dey hail hw ur wknd dey go nw hop say u dey enjoy ur day
i did enjoy my day. Thank u!
Re: A Thread for Single Ladies :) by madridsta007(m): 1:45pm On Jul 28, 2013
alutacontinua:

Amin Jesu!
How you dey?

Doing good, thank God, enjoying life, everyday, in the right way.... But extremely busy as well.
Re: A Thread for Single Ladies :) by fame12k(m): 3:09pm On Jul 28, 2013
single Muslim girl, want a serious relationship, age 22 to 25. can contact me on whatsapp, 08054790500. or quadrifemi at yahoo dot com
Re: A Thread for Single Ladies :) by SirPromise: 6:03pm On Jul 28, 2013
Sweet nd sexy lady in Enugu shuld add me pin:2200Ed0E
Re: A Thread for Single Ladies :) by Jman06(m): 6:16am On Jul 29, 2013
because they set high standards 4 themselves.They also make themselves appear more like a mystery instead of being simple and approachable.Un4tunately most guys go 4 girls who are more simplistic and submissive when it comes 2 marriage.
Re: A Thread for Single Ladies :) by Jman06(m): 6:45am On Jul 29, 2013
She isn't gonna date u because u are a poor corper who is not yet MADE!I think d lady doesn't have any genuine love 4 u,she's only pitying u 4 ur heartbreak.D other guy is richer,that's why she's still datn him despite her claim that she doesn't love him.So,d gist of d matter is that d lady in question is materialistic and can hardly love genuinely!
tunamost: plz fellow forumites...there's dis lady I met in my PPA where I serve...we've been working together for some months now...we fund of each other,I like her so such and I fink she likes me too...even @ work she's always talking to me,hold my hands and stuffs like dat...@ break time we always together and pple fink we already dating...I told her abt my ex how she broke my heart and she encouraged me to move on wit my life...she also gave me indications dat she's single though she said she's dating a guy she never said yes to for abt 7 yrs but she don't love him and she's broken up wit d guy several times and dis guy keeps coming to beg her and they always fix fins up and all...I realise my feelins for dis girl become stronger day by day and one day I took a bold step to ask her out on BB cuz I couldn't even face her to tell her cuz of d unknowns....but her response was shocking...she said she's surprised am asking her out cuz she wasn't xpecting it from me and all...she said she only want to take me as a friend,a very gud one she can confide in,a best friend and all...I was so disappointed in myself....I really really like dis girl and she told me she likes me too but she doesn't want to date me even if she's not into any committed relationship....after all said and done she still won't stop talking to me,looking into my eyes,calling me on fone,come to my house,cuddle me up wit hugs and all....she said she doent want to break my heart dat she can't just opt out of d relationship she's into cuz d guy hasn't done anyfin wrong to her even if she really don't like d guy....plz I need ur advice...is she hiding her feelings for me or she just want us to be friends....cuz I fink my relationship wit her @ d moment is more than just friends....do u fink she will agree to date me wit time if I cool domw or should I just forget abt her and don't remind her of my proposal?plz I await ur response....its urgent...fanx alot
Re: A Thread for Single Ladies :) by geezyk(m): 8:36am On Jul 29, 2013
now,i'm officially new in this thread,and don't know wat its all about..
dont ask me if i didnt read frm the first page,i'm too tired for that.... someone should just brief me d details tho.. i'll be glad to listen

1 Like

Re: A Thread for Single Ladies :) by ayodot(m): 8:47am On Jul 29, 2013
tunamost: plz fellow forumites...there's dis lady I met in my PPA where I serve...we've been working together for some months now...we fund of each other,I like her so such and I fink she likes me too...even @ work she's always talking to me,hold my hands and stuffs like dat...@ break time we always together and pple fink we already dating...I told her abt my ex how she broke my heart and she encouraged me to move on wit my life...she also gave me indications dat she's single though she said she's dating a guy she never said yes to for abt 7 yrs but she don't love him and she's broken up wit d guy several times and dis guy keeps coming to beg her and they always fix fins up and all...I realise my feelins for dis girl become stronger day by day and one day I took a bold step to ask her out on BB cuz I couldn't even face her to tell her cuz of d unknowns....but her response was shocking...she said she's surprised am asking her out cuz she wasn't xpecting it from me and all...she said she only want to take me as a friend,a very gud one she can confide in,a best friend and all...I was so disappointed in myself....I really really like dis girl and she told me she likes me too but she doesn't want to date me even if she's not into any committed relationship....after all said and done she still won't stop talking to me,looking into my eyes,calling me on fone,come to my house,cuddle me up wit hugs and all....she said she doent want to break my heart dat she can't just opt out of d relationship she's into cuz d guy hasn't done anyfin wrong to her even if she really don't like d guy....plz I need ur advice...is she hiding her feelings for me or she just want us to be friends....cuz I fink my relationship wit her @ d moment is more than just friends....do u fink she will agree to date me wit time if I cool domw or should I just forget abt her and don't remind her of my proposal?plz I await ur response....its urgent...fanx alot

Whenever u guys in the cuddling position,plant a kiss on are lips and then observe
Re: A Thread for Single Ladies :) by ayodot(m): 8:49am On Jul 29, 2013

Whenever u guys in the cuddling position,plant a kiss on are lips and then observe
Re: A Thread for Single Ladies :) by webpower84: 4:30pm On Jul 29, 2013
Hello house, actually new here but searching 4 a SERIOUS relationship . Interested ladies should call 080 66 5155 84
Re: A Thread for Single Ladies :) by obinoral(m): 12:49am On Jul 30, 2013
ayodot:

lol obeserve if the kiss will grow to a slap or to a deep kiss. But guys this is nt the thread to search for ladies now. abeg make he now no spoil this thread ooooooo
Re: A Thread for Single Ladies :) by tunamost: 9:20pm On Jul 30, 2013
babylolaroy:
am telling yu man, dah babe only needs a push..she doesnt wanna feel cheap buh she loves yu..read d writings on d wall na...why else wud she cuddle, hold nd hug yu...for d fun of it?. hell no!..take ha out on a date, eat togeda.she will agree wth tym. goodluck nd kip us posted.. i particularly lyk gists..yu fit follow me nd tell me ao it goes lera lera
fanx alot babylolaroy.....u know exactly how I feel....she doesn't want to go out on a date wit me but anyway am gonna keep my fingers crossed...fanx alot..
Re: A Thread for Single Ladies :) by tunamost: 9:28pm On Jul 30, 2013
obinoral: lol obeserve if the kiss will grow to a slap or to a deep kiss. But guys this is nt the thread to search for ladies now. abeg make he now no spoil this thread ooooooo
fanx bro....dat kiss is wat am not sure of oooo...lolz...but am sure she won't even slap me anyway...she fit just vex for me..but I myself won't dare to go dat far....am just taking fins cool for now trying to respect one anoda...
Re: A Thread for Single Ladies :) by tunamost: 9:42pm On Jul 30, 2013
Chidonsky: @tunafish she is in such a complicated situation that she doesn't deam it right 2 fall into 2 relationship simultaneously...she even stated her lil loyalty 2 d guy even if she doesn't lv him,i gues she has seen d bad and gud of a relationship 4 d past 7yrs...As 4 ur case she likes u no doubt bt 4rm d look of tinz she doesn't what 2 commite herself into it nw i tink she need time 2 make up her mind abt it..dnt push tinz 2 further she might see it as a burden...flow wit her normal she is still observing and studying u mayb until she is convience that she can shoulder d responsibility..
fanx chidonsky...hmmmm!u really touch my heart wit dis advice of urs....dats wah I fink as well...she's not ready to shoulder d burden of two relationships for now cuz she knows its gonna affect me d most cuz she won't be able to give me d attention I need and I guess dats why she said she doesn't want to break my heart dat we should be best of friends...she do tell me to find a girl and introduce to her...dat she would love to know my GF...and whenever she says dis I do feel bad abt it and she always notice it as well....but all she does is smile after saying it....should I stop reminding her of my proposal or I should just admit defeit....I guess she wants to know if am okay wit just been friend wit her
Re: A Thread for Single Ladies :) by ayodot(m): 6:45am On Jul 31, 2013
obinoral: lol obeserve if the kiss will grow to a slap or to a deep kiss. But guys this is nt the thread to search for ladies now. abeg make he now no spoil this thread ooooooo

lol.. I've tried it a number of times it always works... u can go with a Peck.. I tell u she wont complain
Re: A Thread for Single Ladies :) by tunamost: 9:36pm On Jul 31, 2013
ayodot:

lol.. I've tried it a number of times it always works... u can go with a Peck.. I tell u she wont complain
fanx ayodot...I peck her often and she doesn't complain @ all....
Re: A Thread for Single Ladies :) by babylolaroy(f): 11:09am On Aug 01, 2013
tunamost: fanx alot babylolaroy.....u know exactly how I feel....she doesn't want to go out on a date wit me but anyway am gonna keep my fingers crossed...fanx alot..
u welcm plenri plenri dude. i hope she stops playing hide and seek soon..and how far with d plant a kiss and watch it advise wey someone give yu...e neva do?
Re: A Thread for Single Ladies :) by babylolaroy(f): 11:13am On Aug 01, 2013
geezyk: now,i'm officially new in this thread,and don't know wat its all about..
dont ask me if i didnt read frm the first page,i'm too tired for that.... someone should just brief me d details tho.. i'll be glad to listen
be sure to pay for this..its a thread for single ladies actually buh soo many guys av peeped and are still peeping. we shared experiences on dating and why some are not working. right nau d latest is for the dude who has yawa with a girl he loves and who probably loves him bak or who doesnt{ we no sure yet}..blah blah...yu fit add ur own gist..abt ur relationships dat av gone sour. y ddnt dey work

4 Likes

Re: A Thread for Single Ladies :) by beau49: 4:57pm On Aug 01, 2013
I tink d lady in question n i av sum tinz in common aldough i av nt bin in d exact same situation she is in nw....buh my candid advice wud be if u can be patient n wait a lil longer n continue 2 act as u av always bin 2wards her,u wud smile at d end...cus sumtimes fear of hurt n losing a friend in d process,if d relationship ends badly is wat makes us nt 2 enta in2 relationships,so sumtimes we tend 2 stall n watch hw d guy reacts.

N on d oda hand she might be usin u 2 fulfil sum emotional urges like u mentioned 'she cuddles,hug n holds hands wit u' mayb d said boyfriend does nt do dat wit her enhance d need 4 her 2 luk 4 it outside n at d same time nt wantin a nu relationship.

Buh dats jes my opinion,u r in a beta position 2 determine which is which...Btw i wish u luk in ur quest!
Re: A Thread for Single Ladies :) by tunamost: 9:45pm On Aug 01, 2013
beau49: I tink d lady in question n i av sum tinz in common aldough i av nt bin in d exact same situation she is in nw....buh my candid advice wud be if u can be patient n wait a lil longer n continue 2 act as u av always bin 2wards her,u wud smile at d end...cus sumtimes fear of hurt n losing a friend in d process,if d relationship ends badly is wat makes us nt 2 enta in2 relationships,so sumtimes we tend 2 stall n watch hw d guy reacts.

N on d oda hand she might be usin u 2 fulfil sum emotional urges like u mentioned 'she cuddles,hug n holds hands wit u' mayb d said boyfriend does nt do dat wit her enhance d need 4 her 2 luk 4 it outside n at d same time nt wantin a nu relationship.

Buh dats jes my opinion,u r in a beta position 2 determine which is which...Btw i wish u luk in ur quest!
fanx alot beau49....infact u really made some good points up there....someone advice me to give her space...do u fink dat would help?
Re: A Thread for Single Ladies :) by ayodot(m): 10:04pm On Aug 01, 2013
tunamost: fanx ayodot...I peck her often and she doesn't complain @ all....

u see.. just talk it a notch higher.. She knows what u want already. A direct kiss will let her know u can't wait any longer. it might also be d push she needs
Re: A Thread for Single Ladies :) by beau49: 12:54am On Aug 02, 2013
tunamost: fanx alot beau49....infact u really made some good points up there....someone advice me to give her space...do u fink dat would help?
If u decide 2 giv her space,1 of dis 2 tinz cud happen,1.)she may decide within herself dat u wer jes tryin ur luck wit her n dat maybe u wer nt serious in d 1st place which may mk her do d same,at d end na u lose or 2.)D fear of losin u might make her agree 2 ur proposal.This may wrk out 4 d mean tym buh nt in d lng run n if u really wnt d best of relationships i don't tink dis is d way 2 go.
To me i tink it is emotional blackmail...If u really luv dis gal,let her cum 2 d decision herself den i tell she wud giv herself witout any inhibitions aldough u av 2 determine hw lng u r willin 2 wait cus sumtimes d handwrittin wud be so clear n waitin wud be useless.

N i can see sum1 tellin u 2 try givin her a kiss,well she may fall 4 it or giv in 2 d kiss n even more...buh lyk i said earlier she might wnt 2 fulfil sum urges dat maybe missin 4rm her current relationship which might mk her decide 2 giv in 2 d kiss n all...n if dis is d case,u might end up gettin hurt n na u go still lose(or it cud be as a result of weakness on her part) buh anywayz its ur choice 2 make cus u r in d best position 2 knw wat u wnt.
Re: A Thread for Single Ladies :) by bensky: 9:26am On Aug 02, 2013
Morning pretty dolls! thank God is friday . Don't forget you all are fearfully and wonderfully made so don't think less of yourself. Go out and give your self a treat you have just one life to live, make yourself happy and beautiful. Enjoy the rest of your day and do have a nice weekend. Better still for those of us that live in Lekki we could hangout out a bit buzz me if anyone one is interested. 08028209516.

Kisses and hugs.
Re: A Thread for Single Ladies :) by Chidonsky: 9:30pm On Aug 02, 2013
tunamost: fanx chidonsky...hmmmm!u really touch my heart wit dis advice of urs....dats wah I fink as well...she's not ready to shoulder d burden of two relationships for now cuz she knows its gonna affect me d most cuz she won't be able to give me d attention I need and I guess dats why she said she doesn't want to break my heart dat we should be best of friends...she do tell me to find a girl and introduce to her...dat she would love to know my GF...and whenever she says dis I do feel bad abt it and she always notice it as well....but all she does is smile after saying it....should I stop reminding her of my proposal or I should just admit defeit....I guess she wants to know if am okay wit just been friend wit her
i tink u should 1st define what u want 2 do with her that would determine your drive force of ur proposal..Do u intend 2 marry her or jst a friend? luking at her she is thr 4 u bt she doesn't want u 2 abuse it...4rm my phsycological prowess i can see she is emotional strong in person so she has cross d hurdle and stage of dancing 2 any tone of proposal that comes her way realizing d fact that she knows what she want,so automatically she cannot beign tune on/off at will or wish by any suitor...what if she finaly agree and u hurt her because ur priority is not well defined so what happen 2 her heart,love,genuinety,her lifestyle?are u gonna b source of happiness or saddness 2 her because of ur impose choice this wil help u guide ur motive and venture into her life!!.,.remember d great way 2 a beautiful love life start with respect..treat others d way u wish 2 b treated...another point again is rember that she has a past so with u her past and present will b compared...am nt scaring u though i will humbly advice u again only when u define ur priority tnx.

1 Like

Re: A Thread for Single Ladies :) by tunamost: 11:37pm On Aug 02, 2013
Chidonsky: i tink u should 1st define what u want 2 do with her that would determine your drive force of ur proposal..Do u intend 2 marry her or jst a friend? luking at her she is thr 4 u bt she doesn't want u 2 abuse it...4rm my phsycological prowess i can see she is emotional strong in person so she has cross d hurdle and stage of dancing 2 any tone of proposal that comes her way realizing d fact that she knows what she want,so automatically she cannot beign tune on/off at will or wish by any suitor...what if she finaly agree and u hurt her because ur priority is not well defined so what happen 2 her heart,love,genuinety,her lifestyle?are u gonna b source of happiness or saddness 2 her because of ur impose choice this wil help u guide ur motive and venture into her life!!.,.remember d great way 2 a beautiful love life start with respect..treat others d way u wish 2 b treated...another point again is rember that she has a past so with u her past and present will b compared...am nt scaring u though i will humbly advice u again only when u define ur priority tnx.
fanx alot chidonsky...honestly I really like dis girl...all I want is to plan a future wit her...I want to marry her as my wife.....I would be 27 next year...don't u fink I should ave someone to call mine @ my age?....am not d flet type...sometimes I just wish she can search tru my heart and see d motive behind my decision to date her....I really really do like her so much....and I don't fink am even ready to give up on her...
Re: A Thread for Single Ladies :) by tunamost: 12:11am On Aug 03, 2013
beau49:
If u decide 2 giv her space,1 of dis 2 tinz cud happen,1.)she may decide within herself dat u wer jes tryin ur luck wit her n dat maybe u wer nt serious in d 1st place which may mk her do d same,at d end na u lose or 2.)D fear of losin u might make her agree 2 ur proposal.This may wrk out 4 d mean tym buh nt in d lng run n if u really wnt d best of relationships i don't tink dis is d way 2 go.
To me i tink it is emotional blackmail...If u really luv dis gal,let her cum 2 d decision herself den i tell she wud giv herself witout any inhibitions aldough u av 2 determine hw lng u r willin 2 wait cus sumtimes d handwrittin wud be so clear n waitin wud be useless.

N i can see sum1 tellin u 2 try givin her a kiss,well she may fall 4 it or giv in 2 d kiss n even more...buh lyk i said earlier she might wnt 2 fulfil sum urges dat maybe missin 4rm her current relationship which might mk her decide 2 giv in 2 d kiss n all...n if dis is d case,u might end up gettin hurt n na u go still lose(or it cud be as a result of weakness on her part) buh anywayz its ur choice 2 make cus u r in d best position 2 knw wat u wnt.
fanx alot beau49...I really really do appreciate d fact dat u took ur time to advice me on dis issue....I also fink giving her space won't work cuz I fink she might say I never meant it in d first place....and concerning d kiss...I got d most shocking moment few days ago when we kissed several times...I was so surprised...but dat evening she said she's confused as to wat to do cuz she realised she has started having feelings for d other guy last month and dat her family already knows abt him....she opened up to me dat she's got feelings for me as well but dat she's confused as to wat to do...when I told her no p dat she should follow her heart...she got infuriated and all and I told her I myself am confused cuz I don't want to sound so mean by telling her to leave d other guy....she just told me I should let God have his way....plz what should I do...I really really like her so much...
Re: A Thread for Single Ladies :) by zcoreman(m): 11:14am On Aug 03, 2013
doll. i like teh idea.
Re: A Thread for Single Ladies :) by Otunbaworldwide(m): 4:27pm On Aug 03, 2013
Add me rich ladies2379122A . 08063228187
Re: A Thread for Single Ladies :) by obinoral(m): 4:38pm On Aug 03, 2013
tunamost: fanx alot beau49...I really really do appreciate d fact dat u took ur time to advice me on dis issue....I also fink giving her space won't work cuz I fink she might say I never meant it in d first place....and concerning d kiss...I got d most shocking moment few days ago when we kissed several times...I was so surprised...but dat evening she said she's confused as to wat to do cuz she realised she has started having feelings for d other guy last month and dat her family already knows abt him....she opened up to me dat she's got feelings for me as well but dat she's confused as to wat to do...when I told her no p dat she should follow her heart...she got infuriated and all and I told her I myself am confused cuz I don't want to sound so mean by telling her to leave d other guy....she just told me I should let God have his way....plz what should I do...I really really like her so much...
Re: A Thread for Single Ladies :) by Chidonsky: 7:32pm On Aug 03, 2013
@tunamost nw dat u av defined ur priority nd u av prove dat ur intentions are pure......nw dis is d killing point 2 get her firstly change ur mode at wrk place 2wads her in away she wld wnt 2 knw wats is going on wit u....if she questions u which will eventually happen make her undastand dat she is d reason wi u are unhappy because she refused ur sincere proposal show some soberness in ur eyes nd b dam serious wit ur moody luk...secondly dnt let her give u dos physical contact and stop dos attention she gets 4rm u try 2 stop her if she mak advances she will b shock den dat is wen u mak her undastnd she is killing u knowing fully well dat she is nt urs because each tym u rememba dos moment it makes u emotionally dead...afta nw ask her if she care abt ur happines i knw she will say yes den tell her if she cares why is she hurting u and turning down ur offer dat u are dying inside slowly 4 her sake...dat witot her ur lv wrld is incomplete mayb as she wana leave jst hold are hands and tell her jst give me a chance 2 prove my self my lv.....since u wana marry her i gues u shld show high profile of discipline and persistent 2wads her and ur attitude 2....i tell u she must give in

(1) (2) (3) ... (138) (139) (140) (141) (142) (143) (144) ... (181) (Reply)

Miss Nairaland 2015 Winner Is TohPahz / If You Talk To Girls In These 3 Ways, They Will Fall Crazily In Love With You / My Story. Sexlife,cultlife And All.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 78
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.