Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,191,278 members, 7,943,611 topics. Date: Sunday, 08 September 2024 at 07:26 PM

A Thread for Single Ladies :) - Romance (167) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / A Thread for Single Ladies :) (261341 Views)

EXPOSED: Reason For Increasing No Of Single Ladies In Nigeria & The Solution / A Thread For The Dark And Handsome Guys Of Nairaland / Tips On Finding A Wife For Single Guys (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (164) (165) (166) (167) (168) (169) (170) ... (181) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A Thread for Single Ladies :) by Cathaliya: 5:10pm On Oct 16, 2013
carmelion:

Hey you...welcome back from Christmas...hahahahacheesy
Na so na....thank you o jare...
Re: A Thread for Single Ladies :) by Nobody: 5:12pm On Oct 16, 2013
GIRLS DAY OUT: CLOTHE SWAP & VINTAGE PARTY!!! Swap your old clothes for new ones! an easy way to change your wardrobe-and have fun while you're at it too!

all interested persons are expected to take a minimum of 5 clothing items [clothes, shoes, bags] to the submission point, with N2000 to purchase a ticket.

submission of items closes on the 23rd of october, 2013.

on the day of the party, the swapper comes to the venue with her ticket, which entitles her to:
* join the party
* pick fresh clothing items equivalent to the number of items she dropped
* a chillled drink
* a proffesional photo shot

Exhibitors are also welcome for a fee of N3,000 only.

proffesional photography, buttered popcorn, cotton candy, assorted candy, vintage clothing, eye popping jewelry, sexy underwear & many more await you at the party.

date: Sunday 27th October 2013
time: 2pm
Venue: Blue Orchid [No 9, Ajibade Oke, Ajao Estate, Lagos]
contact: for more details on participating & exhibiting, pls call 08137411875 or 08087437919

dont miss out on the fun! GIRLS ROCK!!!
Re: A Thread for Single Ladies :) by carmelion(f): 5:16pm On Oct 16, 2013
bodashee: GIRLS DAY OUT: CLOTHE SWAP & VINTAGE PARTY!!! Swap your old clothes for new ones! an easy way to change your wardrobe-and have fun while you're at it too!

all interested persons are expected to take a minimum of 5 clothing items [clothes, shoes, bags] to the submission point, with N2000 to purchase a ticket.

submission of items closes on the 23rd of october, 2013.

on the day of the party, the swapper comes to the venue with her ticket, which entitles her to:
* join the party
* pick fresh clothing items equivalent to the number of items she dropped
* a chillled drink
* a proffesional photo shot

Exhibitors are also welcome for a fee of N3,000 only.

proffesional photography, buttered popcorn, cotton candy, assorted candy, vintage clothing, eye popping jewelry, sexy underwear & many more await you at the party.

date: Sunday 27th October 2013
time: 2pm
Venue: Blue Orchid [No 9, Ajibade Oke, Ajao Estate, Lagos]
contact: for more details on participating & exhibiting, pls call 08137411875 or 08087437919

dont miss out on the fun! GIRLS ROCK!!!

Sounds interesting......but the clothes might not be my taste na...
Re: A Thread for Single Ladies :) by babylolaroy(f): 5:21pm On Oct 16, 2013
RedBenson:

Can you all see why you're not marriageable? All you do is go for SHOPPING and then SHOPPING and SHOPPING wit whose money? A man's money of course. Which man will want to marry such a liability?

Outside shopping is movies and TVs and so on all day. Which man will want to associate with such lazy azzes?

The other one even said she gossips. Can you imagine that! Going around gossiping when all a dude thinks is to make money and to meet that special angel one day. Untill u make urself that special angel, no dude 'll meet u for marriage. grin
God punish dat your flat azz. liability ko, assets ni. if a man has money nd babes are not coming around to spend with him, do you think he feels like a man?. taketh or leaveth, we run thingzz! we make you feel like men. so appreciate nd let ur babe spend all she wants...if yu av ofcos
now to gossip, hehehe its not like i go from house to house gossiping abt ds and dat. what i meant by gossip, every lady does it. you meet a friend and you both settle to have a drink or something else. definitely you will talk about others. What you den say weda good or bad depends on self discipline. i dont badmouth people nd i wont say things i cant say in dia presence if i had to.
why am i even explaining to you. its ladies's world, you stingy poo wont get it!
Re: A Thread for Single Ladies :) by babylolaroy(f): 5:25pm On Oct 16, 2013
carmelion:

Sounds interesting......but the clothes might not be my taste na...
sounds pretty good to me too. wish i could fly to lagos and do some window shopping atleast
Re: A Thread for Single Ladies :) by Nobody: 5:33pm On Oct 16, 2013
I'm advertising the event for a friend with my account. The last one was sooooo much fun. I picked 7 shoes and three lovely dresses and i'm still using all of them. You knw that girly atmosphere kinda thing. It was really a nice experience
Re: A Thread for Single Ladies :) by Nobody: 5:36pm On Oct 16, 2013
[quote
author=babylolaroy]
God punish dat your flat azz. liability ko, assets ni. if a man has
money nd babes are not coming around to spend with him, do you think he
feels like a man?. taketh or leaveth, we run thingzz! we make you feel
like men. so appreciate nd let ur babe spend all she wants...if yu av
ofcos
now to gossip, hehehe its not like i go from house to house gossiping
abt ds and dat. what i meant by gossip, every lady does it. you meet a
friend and you both settle to have a drink or something else. definitely
you will talk about others. What you den say weda good or bad depends
on self discipline. i dont badmouth people nd i wont say things i cant
say in dia presence if i had to.
why am i even explaining to you. its ladies's world, you stingy poo
wont get it![/quote]

I hit the nail right at the point right? you lazy azz do nothing else than going around gossiping miserably. This gossiping attitude of urs might land you in trouble one day. A true woman thinks on how to add value to a man and not spending a man's fortune. Get that!

2 Likes

Re: A Thread for Single Ladies :) by carmelion(f): 5:41pm On Oct 16, 2013
bodashee: I'm advertising the event for a friend with my account. The last one was sooooo much fun. I picked 7 shoes and three lovely dresses and i'm still using all of them. You knw that girly atmosphere kinda thing. It was really a nice experience

Ok I grab..would want to give it a try but am not in Lag,Hint us when you are in another location.

Abuja will be coolwink
Re: A Thread for Single Ladies :) by Nobody: 5:42pm On Oct 16, 2013
carmelion:

Hahahahaha......shopping is a female thing.Am yet to find a lady who does not like it.wink

As for the money part?Are you looking for your money?eh Redbenson?

Am not looking for my money but a friend of mine who's ur bf is looking for his missing money. grin I guess you spent it on SHOPPING grin
Re: A Thread for Single Ladies :) by WildChild00(m): 5:42pm On Oct 16, 2013
babylolaroy:
God punish dat your flat azz. liability ko, assets ni. if a man has money nd babes are not coming around to spend with him, do you think he feels like a man?. taketh or leaveth, we run thingzz! we make you feel like men. so appreciate nd let ur babe spend all she wants...if yu av ofcos
now to gossip, hehehe its not like i go from house to house gossiping abt ds and dat. what i meant by gossip, every lady does it. you meet a friend and you both settle to have a drink or something else. definitely you will talk about others. What you den say weda good or bad depends on self discipline. i dont badmouth people nd i wont say things i cant say in dia presence if i had to.
why am i even explaining to you. its ladies's world, you stingy poo wont get it!

lol, Its a ladies world indeed....... You can say dat to ur furture husband cheesy cheesy and receive blue black all over ur face...
Re: A Thread for Single Ladies :) by carmelion(f): 5:51pm On Oct 16, 2013
RedBenson:

Am not looking for my money but a friend of mine who's ur bf is looking for his missing money. grin I guess you spent it on SHOPPING grin

Lol,then allow your friend to lay the complaints na...habbaagrin
Re: A Thread for Single Ladies :) by WildChild00(m): 5:56pm On Oct 16, 2013
carmelion:

Lol,then allow your friend to lay the complaints na...habbaagrin

Na me be dat him friend, Guy is she the one we hv been looking for? the babe that eat dat my money, remember na, so na here u come hide, God don catch u 2day....
Re: A Thread for Single Ladies :) by carmelion(f): 6:05pm On Oct 16, 2013
WildChild00:

Na me be dat him friend, Guy is she the one we hv been looking for? the babe that eat dat my money, remember na, so na here u come hide, God don catch u 2day....

You wish......
Re: A Thread for Single Ladies :) by Nobody: 6:06pm On Oct 16, 2013
WildChild00:

Guy na she o. Hold am there! grin
Re: A Thread for Single Ladies :) by Nobody: 6:10pm On Oct 16, 2013
Una shld forgive RedBenson abeg, he's still suffering from PTSD! grin
Re: A Thread for Single Ladies :) by carmelion(f): 6:11pm On Oct 16, 2013
RedBenson:

Keep on wishing
Re: A Thread for Single Ladies :) by WildChild00(m): 6:14pm On Oct 16, 2013
RedBenson:

Re: A Thread for Single Ladies :) by WildChild00(m): 6:15pm On Oct 16, 2013
RedBenson:

ehhmmm Ebabu oooooo........... I dey come, I go pm u now, (Nairaland good oooo) I lost plenty money on-top this babe head na, u remember na ,
Re: A Thread for Single Ladies :) by babylolaroy(f): 7:31pm On Oct 16, 2013
WildChild00:

lol, Its a ladies world indeed....... You can say dat to ur furture husband cheesy cheesy and receive blue black all over ur face...
excuse me jor. which kyn blue blak. wetin ah do am nah. i tif im money?
Re: A Thread for Single Ladies :) by WildChild00(m): 7:48pm On Oct 16, 2013
babylolaroy:

Mama, dem don panel-beat u b4? Never use the term "is a woman's world close to a man" Tnk me later."
Re: A Thread for Single Ladies :) by Cathaliya: 8:13pm On Oct 16, 2013
WildChild00:

Mama, dem don panel-beat u b4? Never use the term "is a woman's world close to a man" Tnk me later."
who go panel beat am?
Re: A Thread for Single Ladies :) by WildChild00(m): 8:20pm On Oct 16, 2013
Cathaliya: who go panel beat am?

Read my lips...lol
Re: A Thread for Single Ladies :) by francisbiz: 8:54pm On Oct 16, 2013
Thought this thread was for ladies, all the men in here are the real gossips, not the ladies!
Re: A Thread for Single Ladies :) by Nobody: 9:05pm On Oct 16, 2013
alutacontinua: Una shld forgive RedBenson abeg, he's still suffering from PTSD! grin

Used and dumped stuff! E still d pain you abi? I cant even wish you for my worst enemy unless u need my gateman. grin
Re: A Thread for Single Ladies :) by Nobody: 9:44pm On Oct 16, 2013
RedBenson:

Used and dumped stuff! E still d pain you abi? I cant even wish you for my worst enemy unless u need my gateman. grin

Sowi dear, issokay!
Life continues, okay tongue
Re: A Thread for Single Ladies :) by Nobody: 11:24pm On Oct 16, 2013
alutacontinua:

Sowi dear, issokay!
Life continues, okay tongue

Gud u know. Pick up ur broken life and patch up. Life must continue. As for that hausa girl, Wetin be her name sef, babala...wateva...wateva, if i wan bad mouth am here, she go run lev dis thread. Make i just dey ignore dat replica of a salla ram. grin
Re: A Thread for Single Ladies :) by passionate88: 11:54pm On Oct 16, 2013
Ontop eid u dey use Allah's name take curse?. U need fast for that

babylolaroy:
God punish dat your flat azz. liability ko, assets ni. if a man has money nd babes are not coming around to spend with him, do you think he feels like a man?. taketh or leaveth, we run thingzz! we make you feel like men. so appreciate nd let ur babe spend all she wants... if yu av ofcos
Babe u no try o. Jst take time go through d bolded parts of ur post. I no want to talk too much sha b4 dm go attack me. I jst say make I point it out to u that there are many men that are rich and don't want a woman beside them, whenever they feel the urge to copulate, they know where to look for females and I ain't talking about ashawo joints o. Jst check badoo, eskimi, even 2go.

Finally, it's a MAN's world. No two ways about that. Barka da Sallah to you
Re: A Thread for Single Ladies :) by passionate88: 12:04am On Oct 17, 2013
babylolaroy:
I no knw o.

Bt on a serious note babylolaroy, no start to turn to feminist o. No let aluta turn u. U re a Muslim and I knw what the Qu'ran said about gender roles. Yes it's very good to be independent bt also remember ur home training. When u get married, cook food for ur husband if he decieded to help u out in d kitchen, na good thing, if e no gree, still cook. No ask am to enter kitchen cook for himself when him say him dey hungry.

We Nigerians too dey ova do things
Re: A Thread for Single Ladies :) by Nobody: 12:34am On Oct 17, 2013
^ ^ ^ ^
Passion, everything ok with u
What do u mean 'turn'
If anything, i'm one of the few nairalanders that bliv everyone is entitled to his/her opinions! I'll never shove mine down anyone's throat! I'm equal to you, if u got problems with dt, it's ur biz! I'll love and respect my husband within the confines of common sense, again, if u've issues with that, not my biz! I don't care if it's a man's world or not, all i care abt is it's my life and i'm responsible for it! Nobody rules or lives it for me! As far as i'm concerned, IT'S MY WORLD! Simples!

You think u're superior to a woman That's ur issue nd dt of ur woman to deal with, not mine! U know i don't like ur e-attitude towards ladies but i don't condemn u for it cos as awkward nd annoying as it sounds, u're entitled to ur beliefs!

So, sweetie, don't even get me started! Thanks!
Re: A Thread for Single Ladies :) by passionate88: 12:54am On Oct 17, 2013
Eyah.

Na wa o.

Me misogynist?. Haba, aluta u go too far o.

That means I hate my sisters, aunties, cousins, nieces, etc?. Never..

If na so e pain u reach. I no talk again. I am so so sorry.
Re: A Thread for Single Ladies :) by Nobody: 12:59am On Oct 17, 2013
passionate88: Eyah.

Na wa o.

Me misogynist?. Haba, aluta u go too far o.

That means I hate my sisters, aunties, cousins, nieces, etc?. Never..

If na so e pain u reach. I no talk again. I am so so sorry.

I'm sorry too if I went too far...I'll modify the word sharpaly. Ur e-attitude shows it though but I've probably exaggerated it!
Once again, i'm sorry
Can we hug wink wink wink The BFF kinda hug wink wink wink
Re: A Thread for Single Ladies :) by passionate88: 1:06am On Oct 17, 2013
alutacontinua:

I'm sorry too if I went too far...I'll modify the word sharpaly. Ur e-attitude shows it though but I've probably exaggerated it!
Once again, i'm sorry
Can we hug wink wink wink The BFF kinda hug wink wink wink
dislikin some particular characters in the female folks doesn't mean I hate them.
Just because I said I dnt have a gf doesn't mean I hate girls.
My e-attitude doesn't show it, I dnt knw where u get that feeling from, bt it's not cool.

I'm sorry, I don't hug

#team handshake grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (164) (165) (166) (167) (168) (169) (170) ... (181) (Reply)

Miss Nairaland 2015 Winner Is TohPahz / If You Talk To Girls In These 3 Ways, They Will Fall Crazily In Love With You / My Story. Sexlife,cultlife And All.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.