Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,182,631 members, 7,918,035 topics. Date: Sunday, 11 August 2024 at 08:55 PM

A Thread for Single Ladies :) - Romance (172) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / A Thread for Single Ladies :) (260399 Views)

EXPOSED: Reason For Increasing No Of Single Ladies In Nigeria & The Solution / A Thread For The Dark And Handsome Guys Of Nairaland / Tips On Finding A Wife For Single Guys (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (169) (170) (171) (172) (173) (174) (175) ... (181) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A Thread for Single Ladies :) by temi4fash(m): 7:39pm On Oct 27, 2013
passionate88: Any woman/man that thinks age means maturity is a kid. I have seen a son whose rank is superior than his dad, the dad always salut him whenever he is on duty. I don't equate age with maturity or respect. He married you irrespective of the age difference, so why not respect him if he loved u enof to propse?. Why bring up d age difference wheneva there is an arguement?, why order him around because u re older than him?. I knw of a nairalander whose mom is older than his dad with 4 yrs and they have been together for 34 years. Mayb it's this mordenisation of a thing that's deceiving/givin our girls the wrong impression.

yes.. dai are pple who av done it and av been successful wit it.. and m not saying she will not but wat m saying is the guy shld b prepared for the task ahead.. cos he has to work on himself for d relationship to work out with out too much wahala..
Re: A Thread for Single Ladies :) by uwemjack(m): 12:11am On Oct 28, 2013
Re: A Thread for Single Ladies :) by free2ryhme: 3:36am On Oct 28, 2013
ebsuguy: Single girls who want to hook up with a guy in abakaliki...add up 7ACC61AE

d guy fit be ritualist oooo beware
Re: A Thread for Single Ladies :) by passionate88: 6:42am On Oct 28, 2013
temi4fash:

yes.. dai are pple who av done it and av been successful wit it.. and m not saying she will not but wat m saying is the guy shld b prepared for the task ahead.. cos he has to work on himself for d relationship to work out with out too much wahala..
wether she is younger or older and the man is ok with it and he proposes to her, I don't see anythin special to prepare about. The age difference is just 1 or two years. The only thing she should pray about is for the relationship not to be stormy.

According to T.B Joshua, "let love lead the way".
Re: A Thread for Single Ladies :) by temi4fash(m): 6:48am On Oct 28, 2013
passionate88: wether she is younger or older and the man is ok with it and he proposes to her, I don't see anythin special to prepare about. The age difference is just 1 or two years. The only thing she should pray about is for the relationship not to be stormy.

According to T.B Joshua, "let love lead the way".

dat is exactly wat m talking abt too
Re: A Thread for Single Ladies :) by Nobody: 6:53am On Oct 28, 2013
gringringringringringringringrin

you can't do that to a MAN but a sissy.
alutacontinua:

Age is just a number. Depends on the maturity of the two people involved.

As for me, I can't!
I can't even date a guy <5 yrs older than me. I go just dey order him arnd lyk my son, no blame me, blame nature! embarassed
Re: A Thread for Single Ladies :) by Kate77sexy(f): 4:23pm On Oct 28, 2013
Single and searching. Am serious nd ready to settle down, am no money bag,nd you must be working and comfortable ...if yes please do add me up and let's get to know pls....33153E12....just say 'mau' when i ask where you get the pin.....only serious men please..thnk you moderator

Re: A Thread for Single Ladies :) by ellapius(f): 10:57am On Oct 29, 2013
Hmmmmm
Re: A Thread for Single Ladies :) by Cathaliya: 11:09am On Oct 29, 2013
wink wink smiley
howdy in here....?
Re: A Thread for Single Ladies :) by mirob(f): 12:36pm On Oct 29, 2013
carexy: Hello ladies in d rum, i wil lyk u all to help me out in diz matter,itz reali bodarin me. Can u marry a guy dat ure 2yrs older dan?. Am a bit confuse. Plz no insults!

My elder sis married a guy she is older with 3 years, both of them knows yet they have the best marriage you can wish for, I know cos I lived with them for close to 3 years , so girl if you love him and know you can respect him pls go ahead, age is just a number.
Re: A Thread for Single Ladies :) by passionate88: 4:26pm On Oct 29, 2013
Kate77sexy: Single and searching. Am serious nd ready to settle down, am no money bag,nd you must be working and comfortable ...if yes please do add me up and let's get to know pls....33153E12....just say 'mau' when i ask where you get the pin.....only serious men please..thnk you moderator
no b this same girl bn drop her pin earlier?, I dn see this advert for 6 different threads. Guys beware o.
Re: A Thread for Single Ladies :) by passionate88: 4:29pm On Oct 29, 2013
mirob:

My elder sis married a guy she is older with 3 years, both of them knows yet they have the best marriage you can wish for, I know cos I lived with them for close to 3 years , so girl if you love him and know you can respect him pls go ahead, age is just a number.
help me tell her. She neva b old mama, her two mangoes neva get veins nd e neva dey loyal, I jst dey wonder when age difference of 2 yrs becom wetin go make her dey think
Re: A Thread for Single Ladies :) by causewahala: 7:55pm On Oct 29, 2013
Guy, waddup! When are u walking down the aisle with lutadoll? cheesy

How's everyone here?
Re: A Thread for Single Ladies :) by mrspeaker: 7:34am On Oct 30, 2013
The reason why most gals are single is because of their attitude,self pride,pretence and selection of whom they want to marry. How can a babe be
selective when u dont know what the future holds for the guys. Be friendly,study him and be the best u can. There will never be a dull moment in ur life.
Re: A Thread for Single Ladies :) by thehunted(m): 2:57pm On Oct 30, 2013
mr speaker: The reason why most gals are single is because of their attitude,self pride,pretence and selection of whom they want to marry. How can a babe be
selective when u dont know what the future holds for the guys. Be friendly,study him and be the best u can. There will never be a dull moment in ur life.

no mind these generation of naija babes . i hope the next generation of girls will learn when they see most of these ones single.
Re: A Thread for Single Ladies :) by Nobody: 9:10pm On Oct 30, 2013
Na her work be that o and it seasonal. Some months back she did same thing and a guy from here contacted her only to start demanding for money and recharge card.

Idowu, me and other nairalanders laugh so tey yansh mess.

This is someone's future wife,mother, daughter-in-law, grandmother.

It's this same reason I don't fancy girls of her type and the least that would happen is 'money for hand, back for ground'.

What beauty without brain and a waste to her family and Nigeria at large.

On contrary, it could be a male with a female accomplice.
passionate88: no b this same girl bn drop her pin earlier?, I dn see this advert for 6 different threads. Guys beware o.
Re: A Thread for Single Ladies :) by Iamstrata(m): 9:15pm On Oct 30, 2013
She must be a LovePeddler, so its trade for her
Re: A Thread for Single Ladies :) by Emeralddeee: 10:09pm On Oct 30, 2013
2s£xy:
Na her work be that o and it seasonal. Some months back she did same thing and a guy from here contacted her only to start demanding for money and recharge card.

Idowu, me and other nairalanders laugh so tey yansh mess.

This is someone's future wife,mother, daughter-in-law, grandmother.

It's this same reason I don't fancy girls of her type and the least that would happen is 'money for hand, back for ground'.

What beauty without brain and a waste to her family and Nigeria at large.

On contrary, it could be a male with a female accomplice.
guy you're too lousy for my liking, so quick to attack like a savage please go get a life you suck, pathetic fellow always trying to belittle peeps as if you are perfect, you sound hurt and lost, who is the girl that did this to you You need help loser.
Re: A Thread for Single Ladies :) by Emeralddeee: 10:12pm On Oct 30, 2013
passionate88: no b this same girl bn drop her pin earlier?, I dn see this advert for 6 different threads. Guys beware o.
Amebor, woman wrapper, olofofo, chicken yansh, telephone wire who ask you Punk ass nigga
Re: A Thread for Single Ladies :) by Nobody: 1:50am On Oct 31, 2013
Lmao grin grin grin
Emeraldee dey vex oooooo grin grin grin
Guy, easy naw, bikonu! cheesy cheesy
Re: A Thread for Single Ladies :) by Emeralddeee: 5:41am On Oct 31, 2013
alutacontinua: Lmao grin grin grin
Emeraldee dey vex oooooo grin grin grin
Guy, easy naw, bikonu! cheesy cheesy
sweety passion88 and 2sexy are just too nosy and they love picking on people. Like say na dem say make dem be losers, two pathetic fellows. I expect dem to back like rant like savages but am ready for them any day, any time
Re: A Thread for Single Ladies :) by passionate88: 8:48am On Oct 31, 2013
Emeralddeee: Amebor, woman wrapper, olofofo, chicken yansh, telephone wire who ask you Punk ass nigga
so na ur 2nd account b this?. Ok o. Nw ur nyansh dn open
Re: A Thread for Single Ladies :) by passionate88: 8:50am On Oct 31, 2013
causewahala: Guy, waddup! When are u walking down the aisle with lutadoll? cheesy

How's everyone here?
hahahaha
Re: A Thread for Single Ladies :) by Emeralddeee: 10:31am On Oct 31, 2013
passionate88: so na ur 2nd account b this?. Ok o. Nw ur nyansh dn open
what's this stupid fool talking about
Re: A Thread for Single Ladies :) by Nobody: 11:38am On Oct 31, 2013
causewahala: Guy, waddup! When are u walking down the aisle with lutadoll? cheesy

How's everyone here?

angry angry angry angry angry angry angry
We're just friends, no strings attached. More like BFF kinda tin. wink wink wink
Re: A Thread for Single Ladies :) by EmyLeo(m): 11:53am On Oct 31, 2013
Emeralddeee: sweety passion88 and 2sexy are just too nosy and they love picking on people. Like say na dem say make dem be losers, two pathetic fellows. I expect dem to back like rant like savages but am ready for them any day, any time
undecided
Emeralddeee: sweety passion88 and 2sexy are just too nosy and they love picking on people. Like say na dem say make dem be losers, two pathetic fellows. I expect dem to back like rant like savages but am ready for them any day, any time
Re: A Thread for Single Ladies :) by Librakid(f): 2:32pm On Nov 01, 2013
seriously thinking marriage right now!

1 Like

Re: A Thread for Single Ladies :) by michy99(f): 6:07pm On Nov 01, 2013
[color=#006600][/color]api new month all smiley
Re: A Thread for Single Ladies :) by Nobody: 7:11am On Nov 02, 2013
Libra-kid:
seriously thinking marriage right now!

So any 'dude' or shld i say 'serious dude' on ground?

1 Like

Re: A Thread for Single Ladies :) by Vicjustice: 3:18pm On Nov 02, 2013
carmelion: Hello to all the single ladies out there,I believe you dolls re good.I hope you carry yourself with a lot of prestige while you wait for Mr right?

I hope you know your worth and have refused to settle down for anything on a pair of trousers all because you want to bear the title Mrs?I hope you re not killing yourself over a heart break?Now its time to move on.

Well,then you re welcomed as you visit this thread once in a while to watch each others back and share our experiences.When you re in love,you re blind to danger signals.In such situations, let's help each other see. You might be of help to a sister and vice versa.

Less I forget,every lady out should be pampered like a doll so,here lets add (doll) after our names.Mine is Carmy doll.wink

This is for the new members/visitors.hope it would serve as guide to you .The thread is getting voluminous by the day and i know it must be very difficult reading through.Below is a summary of some of the things we have already done.

[b]Page no Topic

0-2-....... Introduction/statement of thread’s objective
Front page/Influx of members
3-5 ...... Advise to single ladies on health (Say no pills).Advise from the guys
6& 7...... Peoples experiences and advice's from the guys
9 & 10 ....... Tips for the guys on searching for the right girl without sending the wrong message , Advise to the ladies.
11. ........ Complaints from the guys about dumb girls

12 &13....... People’s experience and health talks
14-16 ........ Tips for the guys, advise to the ladies, influx of members

16-18
23-26, 30........Tips on how to dress for the ladies, people’s experiences, valentine talks, advises
31, 35-37-.........Talks about single ladies living alone, a lady paying her bride price
38 ............ single ladies and fake pastors
43-45,........... Women and companionship, peoples experiences, advice/encouragement from the guys.
50,55-,57......... Peoples experience., basic things a man should have before marriage,tips on how to look matured( for petite ladies and those who look younger)

60...............ladies and their provocative attitude towards men

[/b]
Nice thread, but has anyone come and given testimony?
Re: A Thread for Single Ladies :) by Emeralddeee: 5:08pm On Nov 02, 2013
Vicjustice: Nice thread, but has anyone come and given testimony?
grin gringrin

(1) (2) (3) ... (169) (170) (171) (172) (173) (174) (175) ... (181) (Reply)

Miss Nairaland 2015 Winner Is TohPahz / If You Talk To Girls In These 3 Ways, They Will Fall Crazily In Love With You / My Story. Sexlife,cultlife And All.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.