Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,190,103 members, 7,939,458 topics. Date: Wednesday, 04 September 2024 at 06:08 AM

Wizkid Breaking Out Of E.m.e,(see Pics) - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Wizkid Breaking Out Of E.m.e,(see Pics) (24259 Views)

Nneka From Imsu Wants You To Rate Her B00bs A,B,C,D,E (see Photos) / D'banj To Become The First Nigerian To Feature On E! - See Tweet / PHOTO Of News Just Breaking Out Of Problem In Imo State Government House . (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Wizkid Breaking Out Of E.m.e,(see Pics) by Akshow: 11:41am On Feb 02, 2013
Francheezy: h0pe he wnt g0 nd b s!ng!ng drab lyk dbanj
d'banj 'top of the world' is the best and most creative song i have ever had him sing, not the meaningless but nice beat days wit don jazzy. Suffice to say d'banj is singing better now than before
Re: Wizkid Breaking Out Of E.m.e,(see Pics) by crazygod(m): 11:41am On Feb 02, 2013
Cul. Let him sign with Tu-baba's hyperteck. Imagine... 2face and wizkid in same label, d partnership na blow. Jst a thought

3 Likes

Re: Wizkid Breaking Out Of E.m.e,(see Pics) by Cizzy99(m): 11:43am On Feb 02, 2013
Wizzy Its al gud sha,wot u nid do na is form ur own label nd com nd sign me we gat 2 start work no tym
Re: Wizkid Breaking Out Of E.m.e,(see Pics) by Bigballer2cool: 11:50am On Feb 02, 2013
No doubt he was the standout star of the EME brabd.
Even more the Banky.
Good luck pal.

1 Like

Re: Wizkid Breaking Out Of E.m.e,(see Pics) by badoyl(m): 11:50am On Feb 02, 2013
Bleep it. Change is constant. grin[color=#000099][/color]

1 Like

Re: Wizkid Breaking Out Of E.m.e,(see Pics) by shadrach77: 12:05pm On Feb 02, 2013
some people will never learn. An unknown entity suddenly gains fame and begins to see himself as a demi-god. 9ice made the same mistake when he foolishly parted ways with Toni Paye and id cabassa and now he is strugggling to remain relevant. I see this as the beginning of the end for Wizkid as i don't see him making any headway in the industry without Banky W. He's still learning the ropes in the industry and he's proving himself to be an ingrate angry angry angry angry
Re: Wizkid Breaking Out Of E.m.e,(see Pics) by Boss13: 12:12pm On Feb 02, 2013
shadrach77: some people will never learn. An unknown entity suddenly gains fame and begins to see himself as a demi-god. 9ice made the same mistake when he foolishly parted ways with Toni Paye and id cabassa and now he is strugggling to remain relevant. I see this as the beginning of the end for Wizkid as i don't see him making any headway in the industry without Banky W. He's still learning the ropes in the industry and he's proving himself to be an ingrate angry angry angry angry

Nobody associates with an ingrate
Re: Wizkid Breaking Out Of E.m.e,(see Pics) by motion007: 12:13pm On Feb 02, 2013
nd so is my sister she left the skul cultural dance group undecided undecided mtcheeeeew
Re: Wizkid Breaking Out Of E.m.e,(see Pics) by avr247: 12:13pm On Feb 02, 2013
DonHummer: nd den?? Wen he was entering did he tel me...?

I like ur post bros hahahahahha
Re: Wizkid Breaking Out Of E.m.e,(see Pics) by Promolysis(m): 12:16pm On Feb 02, 2013
Akshow: d'banj out of the scene? Are you for real? 9ice sings in yoruba and still had one of the biggest hits in naija music industry. Fool. Music has a universal language but trust the bigoted low lifes in Nairaland to find fault wit other tribes. I enjoy flavour's music and Igbo praise even though i dont understand Igbo. Continue dissin a small boy that is makin millions and goin places. Dont patronise his musics, we will. Wit your twisted thinkin me think Its good riddance to bad rubbish. Fyi dont delude yourself pls. D'banj is in a far far better place than he was and still growin stronger
u re on point. Dont mind that dude
Re: Wizkid Breaking Out Of E.m.e,(see Pics) by Bryancrox(m): 12:17pm On Feb 02, 2013
Wizkid is now sign to Bryancrox Record,no more EME...Upcoming act should contact me
Re: Wizkid Breaking Out Of E.m.e,(see Pics) by avr247: 12:17pm On Feb 02, 2013
shadrach77: some people will never learn. An unknown entity suddenly gains fame and begins to see himself as a demi-god. 9ice made the same mistake when he foolishly parted ways with Toni Paye and id cabassa and now he is strugggling to remain relevant. I see this as the beginning of the end for Wizkid as i don't see him making any headway in the industry without Banky W. He's still learning the ropes in the industry and he's proving himself to be an ingrate angry angry angry angry

Nice post, u forgot d'banj and don jazzy, kc presh, and kels. Most peeps don't know how important friends are until the start to feel like dirty kings
Re: Wizkid Breaking Out Of E.m.e,(see Pics) by alaoeri: 12:22pm On Feb 02, 2013
simmy de badest: Remember D'banj is completely out of de scene because of break up, blackface, e.t.c....beside I'm nt patronising ur music again cos u always use yoruba all 2ru (9ice de 2nd) beta be at de top of ur game since u want 2 be independent else....sori will be ur middle name #Team2face
Dbanj out of the scene? Abeg name 3 top Nigerian hip hop artist if Dbanj's name won't be there beside check for Dbanj's achievement & connections now & compare it with the days of mo'hit.
@topic wishing both wizkid & bankyw success in their future endeavour.

1 Like

Re: Wizkid Breaking Out Of E.m.e,(see Pics) by BOLAJIAJANI(m): 12:34pm On Feb 02, 2013
oliidell:

You obviously have not bin 4loing 2face's career since he quit Kennis. Dude has not done badly at all.Albums, hit tracks, shows and endorsements. Unlist him abeg.

You obviously didn't read Boss13's post very well cause he didn't say negatives on 2face's career. No offence, and am neutral to everyone's point.

2 Likes

Re: Wizkid Breaking Out Of E.m.e,(see Pics) by ocelot2006(m): 12:42pm On Feb 02, 2013
Well, wizkid is a very talented artist, and I'm sure he'll survive. And I'm equally certain that banky W, a renowned artist, will bring up new stars and take EMEhigher. The future's bright for both groups.

1 Like

Re: Wizkid Breaking Out Of E.m.e,(see Pics) by 9jafreak: 12:52pm On Feb 02, 2013
Grownkid?
But I doubt he'll survive for too long. He is not matured enough. Banky is genius, creatively far superior and a super business man.
He already tempered his own music career, adjusted to the trend just so Wizkid can be all that he is.
This kid only has one album yet he is bigger than most in the industry. Why? Packaging, lobbying, behind-the-scenes tinz.
All the best anyway

2 Likes

Re: Wizkid Breaking Out Of E.m.e,(see Pics) by Afolabs101: 12:59pm On Feb 02, 2013
~Bluetooth:

I love that quote "don't take loyalty for stupidity" . . . .they must have ripped off the guy the way don jazzy ripped off danj.

It's the same in the music biz all over. Record companies will give their artists gold watches and cars instead of the royalties they deserve. Once the artist realise their power and success and the record company is offering you 5% royalty. Won't you leave, set up your own record company (tuface anyone? Even banky W himself) and then take 80%-90% of the royalties??
Re: Wizkid Breaking Out Of E.m.e,(see Pics) by Duzze: 1:00pm On Feb 02, 2013
DonHummer: nd den?? Wen he was entering did he tel me...?
abi oo ma broda
Re: Wizkid Breaking Out Of E.m.e,(see Pics) by brixton: 1:24pm On Feb 02, 2013
Wizzy is wit Tinie Tempah, he wil be fn cos he's got d talent, age and very likeable personality.

Wishin Banky and Wizzy al d best!
Change is constant
Re: Wizkid Breaking Out Of E.m.e,(see Pics) by dhrey: 2:00pm On Feb 02, 2013
Rilamaka: Very soon this will turn into a full blown Dbanj thread grin till then let me continue with my clean up grin
u dont really knw wat u are sayin.
Re: Wizkid Breaking Out Of E.m.e,(see Pics) by dhrey: 2:01pm On Feb 02, 2013
Rilamaka: Very soon this will turn into a full blown Dbanj thread grin till then let me continue with my clean up grin
u dont really knw wat u are sayin.must u mention dbanj.hisss
Re: Wizkid Breaking Out Of E.m.e,(see Pics) by Nobody: 2:08pm On Feb 02, 2013
azpekuliar:

How did Don Jazzy rip off D'banj? Are you a learner?

Abeg ask am o! They keep spewing shii.
Re: Wizkid Breaking Out Of E.m.e,(see Pics) by Ignatio(m): 2:09pm On Feb 02, 2013
Most of you blaming Wizkid don't know what record labels are all about. They sign naive young artists ,turn them to money making machines and rip them off( the label takes like 95 percent of his earnings). Wizkid must have pushed for a review of his contract and his label refused thus him opting out. EME made Wizkid and vice versa. EME also killed Skales career as a rap artist.
Re: Wizkid Breaking Out Of E.m.e,(see Pics) by pazienza(m): 2:36pm On Feb 02, 2013
sheedy407: Banky don too chop dis guy money all in d name of wizkid under him,well,i love wizkid and i want him to make money for him self and open his own record label.gudluck.

If not for banky,would he even have any money to talk about. People should learn to be humble. I like wizzy,but if this news is true,then i would be disappointed in him, but i guess he is an adult and have his life to live,so who am i to judge him. I wish him all the best.
Re: Wizkid Breaking Out Of E.m.e,(see Pics) by pazienza(m): 2:39pm On Feb 02, 2013
ignis:
Ɣε̲̣̣̣̥ªђ, once artists blow, they will begin to bite the hand that fed them.

So true,this same syndrome is obtainable in other professions,that's why people are so reluctant to help up coming people.
Re: Wizkid Breaking Out Of E.m.e,(see Pics) by Vincent41(m): 2:42pm On Feb 02, 2013
oluwadare26: I wish him the best of luck...we fans are alwayz beside u and i also wish Banky all d best..perharps he shud sign olamide to keep E.M.E pomping

good by abeg...
Re: Wizkid Breaking Out Of E.m.e,(see Pics) by pazienza(m): 2:43pm On Feb 02, 2013
Akshow: d'banj out of the scene? Are you for real? 9ice sings in yoruba and still had one of the biggest hits in naija music industry. Fool. Music has a universal language but trust the bigoted low lifes in Nairaland to find fault wit other tribes. I enjoy flavour's music and Igbo praise even though i dont understand Igbo. Continue dissin a small boy that is makin millions and goin places. Dont patronise his musics, we will. Wit your twisted thinkin me think Its good riddance to bad rubbish. Fyi dont delude yourself pls. D'banj is in a far far better place than he was and still growin stronger

Honestly,i don't even understand what the guy was talking about. Nice yoruba sounds good in songs,i like the owu sa gi remix becos of 9ice part,where he was speaking yoruba.
Re: Wizkid Breaking Out Of E.m.e,(see Pics) by truelovecom: 4:01pm On Feb 02, 2013
Wizkid is gonna blow big time, cos he still got the energy.…@all abeg inform me when he open his record label, make i go summit application.

2 Likes

Re: Wizkid Breaking Out Of E.m.e,(see Pics) by truelovecom: 4:08pm On Feb 02, 2013
pazienza:

If not for banky,would he even have any money to talk about. People should learn to be humble. I like wizzy,but if this news is true,then i would be disappointed in him, but i guess he is an adult and have his life to live,so who am i to judge him. I wish him all the best.

When you were in high school ,you were dreaming of graduating out of high school. John will not always remain a boy. Both wizkid and banky helped each other. If not for wizkid, banky wouldnt be so rich like he is now.…If i were banky , i would help and finance Wizkid's record label.

1 Like

Re: Wizkid Breaking Out Of E.m.e,(see Pics) by Nobody: 4:23pm On Feb 02, 2013
Ekeeyhandsome: Am nt suprise.,cox i always knew a day like wil come...if wizy is going solo,he better be consistence wit his album or else,soon him go join sum guys dy hulk gala 4 thirdmain land bridge...
E no go happen

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Pepsi Unveils Tekno As Its Brand Ambassador (Photos) / Uriel Oputa Meets Tiwa Savage (Photos) / Nse Ikpe-Etim: "Don't Expect All Women To Have Children, Be Mothers''

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.