Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,178,957 members, 7,906,623 topics. Date: Wednesday, 31 July 2024 at 01:24 PM

Ways Nigeria Can Beat Ivory Coast - Sports (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Ways Nigeria Can Beat Ivory Coast (24140 Views)

Nigeria Can Beat France Today, But Should Be Wary Of The Quarter-final Curse!!! / Ivory Coast Vs Nigeria : Who Is Your Man Of The Match / Mikel & Ogude Are Suspended For The Ivory Coast Match? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ways Nigeria Can Beat Ivory Coast by drealnamdy(m): 10:53am On Feb 02, 2013
cheesy
Sam Milla: Nigeria and Ivory coast were due to
play in an important Afcon quater final game. A few days before the match, disaster struck.
The Nigerian team's star player Fegor Ogude got two yellow cards and CAF said he wouldn't be able to play again for at least one match.
What are we going to do? moaned Keshi. Well, said Amokachi, it so happens that Samuel Eto is a good friend of mine.
We could ask him to play for us. But that wouldn't be fair said Keshi.

No, but if we called him Samuel Okocha, people would think he is Nigerian, replied Amokachi. Eventually Keshi agreed to let this devious plan go ahead but then, as luck would have it, he was suddenly called away on official NFF business and was unable to watch the match. As soon as he could, he phoned Amokachi for the result. I'm afraid they beat us, 6-0, said Amokachi.
But how could that happen? queried
Keshi.
We had Eto in our team. Yes, said Amokachi, but they had
Demba Toure playing for them.

cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy...bad sharp guy
Re: Ways Nigeria Can Beat Ivory Coast by 2pence(m): 10:54am On Feb 02, 2013
just asking ooo

Re: Ways Nigeria Can Beat Ivory Coast by chiswaggs: 10:56am On Feb 02, 2013
toluleke: When we got drogba and d mercilessi messi
d problem b say this messi come tall pass drogba
Re: Ways Nigeria Can Beat Ivory Coast by Nobody: 11:11am On Feb 02, 2013
-No Yobo

-No Musa

-No Uche
Re: Ways Nigeria Can Beat Ivory Coast by Coldfaya(m): 11:14am On Feb 02, 2013
Abeg what has TB Joshua said?? Mk dem consult am b4. He should speak now b4 dey play d match cos I don't want to hear any plophesy after d mash ooo.

Meanwhile This is football, nothing is impossible.
Re: Ways Nigeria Can Beat Ivory Coast by Nobody: 11:26am On Feb 02, 2013
We don't need all these tactics abeg. All we need na just 3 PKs and one Red Card cheesy
Re: Ways Nigeria Can Beat Ivory Coast by bikwueto(m): 1:55pm On Feb 02, 2013
Mikel is suspended as well, so, we hav got more problems than envisaged....
Re: Ways Nigeria Can Beat Ivory Coast by Osgilliat(m): 6:07pm On Feb 02, 2013
what we need now is prayer not player.na ivory coast ooo.
Re: Ways Nigeria Can Beat Ivory Coast by Crativjosh(m): 1:07am On Feb 03, 2013
To win, Super eagles simply needs to play as a team, because what makes Ivory Coast deadly is the fact that they have talented players that play together as a team. we equally hav talented players, but the question is do we play as a team?

1 Like

Re: Ways Nigeria Can Beat Ivory Coast by Nobody: 1:40am On Feb 03, 2013
bikwueto: Mikel is suspended as well, so, we hav got more problems than envisaged....

Mikel isn't suspended; he will be available because of a reporting error by one of the refs that handled our group matches. The ref forgot to include Mikel's other yellow card in his official match report.
Therefore CAF only had one Mikel yellow card in their records.
Re: Ways Nigeria Can Beat Ivory Coast by harrydonast(m): 4:41am On Feb 03, 2013
Who una bi abi kosh or coach; too much talk make una pray well well
Re: Ways Nigeria Can Beat Ivory Coast by harrydonast(m): 5:15am On Feb 03, 2013
Na lie
Re: Ways Nigeria Can Beat Ivory Coast by umt13(m): 7:55am On Feb 03, 2013
Visit www.maidloaded.wapka.mobi nd get 1k daily
Re: Ways Nigeria Can Beat Ivory Coast by illuminutty: 9:57am On Feb 03, 2013
way back

2 Likes

Re: Ways Nigeria Can Beat Ivory Coast by harrydonast(m): 10:02am On Feb 03, 2013
abeg which time dem go start de march
Re: Ways Nigeria Can Beat Ivory Coast by taif(f): 11:56am On Feb 03, 2013
MIRACLE IS WHEN
1. U travel abroad witout visa
2. Slap an army in d frnt of barak
and go scot free.
3. Go to Boko haram head
quarter to preach and they offer u a seat.
4. Fail jamb but get admission.
5. Fold ur arms sleep all thru d
years and at d end of d year u
buy a car.
6. Park aeroplane 4 sky and ordered
everybody out dat
uwant to chek engine then tel
everybody to com in and
continue ur journey.
7. Usain Bolt chase u wit cutlass
and u stil escape. 8. Sleep inside river and
wake up
d next day.
9. Super Eagles win Ivory Coast
on Sunday.
Re: Ways Nigeria Can Beat Ivory Coast by honeeyplum(f): 12:13pm On Feb 03, 2013
[quote author=ikp4succes]The Flogging will be so disastrous that President Good Luck Jonathan + Senate will remove Nigeria football association from the constitution. We will wish we didn't even qualify.. SO i don't know what u are doing with all these strategy.[/quote

Can't stop laffin.....dis guy is so wicked
Re: Ways Nigeria Can Beat Ivory Coast by OmoEziokwu: 12:14pm On Feb 03, 2013
Nevahateme: UP SUPER EAGLES even thou all I knw abt dis Eagle is giving people HYPETENSION whenever they play Important MATCH bt I bet my MONEY on them nd UNA wey dey say rubbish abt our SUPER EAGLES I believe u need 2 check ur dictionary again nd knw d meaning of PATRIOTISM

Nice!
Re: Ways Nigeria Can Beat Ivory Coast by Noiseless2: 12:20pm On Feb 03, 2013
Fixed.
akigbemaru: Down to the republic of niGGArianistan/bokoharamnistan football club and up the great Ivory Coast. I will rejoice with Ivory coast comes on Sunday. It will be easy for camel to pass through the eye of middle than niGGArianistan soccer confederate to pass thorough the niddle of Ivorian soccer test!
Re: Ways Nigeria Can Beat Ivory Coast by tommykiwi(m): 12:25pm On Feb 03, 2013
Jarus: This writer makes sense. Or doesn't he?

http://news.naij.com/22167.html

To me nos 2, 5, 7 & 8 are the most critical.
No be just to talk the strategies you suppose dey pitch with them,you think say na just to talk with mouth,enter pitch make you know how he dey be.....Well best wishes to Naija today....
Re: Ways Nigeria Can Beat Ivory Coast by Noiseless2: 12:36pm On Feb 03, 2013
Biafrans, whether they like it or not are wasting their time and energy trying to bring honor to a country that will continue to use the murdering of non muslims and Igbos, as a hand shake.

IVORY COAST TO BEAT THE STINKING BOKOHARAM/ISLAMIST VULTURE TEAM.
Re: Ways Nigeria Can Beat Ivory Coast by vanstanzy(m): 12:54pm On Feb 03, 2013
Be wary of counter and massive counter attacks, the Ivorians are good at it.

Don't loose the midfield to the Ivorians, but if u do, ur defense has to be rock-solid.

BEST OF LUCK, SUPER EAGLES!
Re: Ways Nigeria Can Beat Ivory Coast by Dreal1247: 1:34pm On Feb 03, 2013
Sam Milla: Nigeria and Ivory coast were due to
play in an important Afcon quater final game. A few days before the match, disaster struck.
The Nigerian team's star player Fegor Ogude got two yellow cards and CAF said he wouldn't be able to play again for at least one match.
What are we going to do? moaned Keshi. Well, said Amokachi, it so happens that Samuel Eto is a good friend of mine.
We could ask him to play for us. But that wouldn't be fair said Keshi.
No, but if we called him Samuel Okocha, people would think he is Nigerian, replied Amokachi. Eventually Keshi agreed to let this devious plan go ahead but then, as luck would have it, he was suddenly called away on official NFF business and was unable to watch the match. As soon as he could, he phoned Amokachi for the result. I'm afraid they beat us, 6-0, said Amokachi.
But how could that happen? queried
Keshi.
We had Eto in our team. Yes, said Amokachi, but they had
Demba Toure playing for them.
Dis writ up is not 4 Super Eagles but 4 their enemies. If u beliv dat u wil suceed in lyf, why not beliv dat the Super Eagles wil make it?
Re: Ways Nigeria Can Beat Ivory Coast by hammedkola(m): 1:40pm On Feb 03, 2013
To me, defend well and get ready for penalty shoot out
Re: Ways Nigeria Can Beat Ivory Coast by fitzmayowa: 2:03pm On Feb 03, 2013
What about ways to buy Garri
Mtchewww
Re: Ways Nigeria Can Beat Ivory Coast by lynnj: 2:52pm On Feb 03, 2013
Pls lets save our energy cos CIV are beating us 5-1.
Re: Ways Nigeria Can Beat Ivory Coast by Bokoharam: 3:23pm On Feb 03, 2013
izuch: "2nd" they should not rest on their oars till the game is over grin

Which oars? Do they have one, let alone resting on them? They are the underdogs and u r here talking about oars! Abegi!!
Re: Ways Nigeria Can Beat Ivory Coast by Coolboi05(m): 4:05pm On Feb 03, 2013
''lJust finish watchn d match live on FUTURE TV...it ended 3-2 in favour of d super eagles''...who do u think said diz??
Re: Ways Nigeria Can Beat Ivory Coast by ejiyke2007(m): 6:27pm On Feb 03, 2013
akigbemaru: Down to the republic of Biafran football club and up the great Ivory Coast. I will rejoice with Ivory coast comes on Sunday. It will be easy for camel to pass through the eye of middle than Biafailed soccer confederate to pass thorough the niddle of Ivorian soccer test!

The moment we remove blames the reverse becomes the case. Nigerians should learn 2 pray & not 2 blame.
Re: Ways Nigeria Can Beat Ivory Coast by supaeagles(m): 7:24pm On Feb 03, 2013
wow 3 pages on non believers in super eagles have been proven wrong and are out celebrating now grin
Re: Ways Nigeria Can Beat Ivory Coast by orgasm(m): 8:03pm On Feb 03, 2013
akigbemaru: Down to the republic of Biafran football club and up the great Ivory Coast. I will rejoice with Ivory coast comes on Sunday. It will be easy for camel to pass through the eye of middle than Biafailed soccer confederate to pass thorough the niddle of Ivorian soccer test!
ode like you. God neva shame you so

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Super Eagles: Why Jose Peseiro, NFF Parted Ways / Rio 2016 Segun Toriola Flying The Nigerian Flag High Advances To Second Round / Rabah Madjer: "Nigeria Is A Team Of Benchwarmers"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.