Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,199,552 members, 7,972,087 topics. Date: Thursday, 10 October 2024 at 10:48 PM

The Very Height Of The Mac's Hypocrisy!!! - Nairaland / General (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / The Very Height Of The Mac's Hypocrisy!!! (1300 Views)

RE: My experience working for a scammer (the Hypocrisy Of Tosyne2much) / How To Gain Height Naturally / What Are Your Favorite Examples Of Hypocrisy? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply)

Re: The Very Height Of The Mac's Hypocrisy!!! by wiegraf: 9:21pm On Feb 03, 2013
^^
It's simple, fear of the religion of 'peace'

Yes, they look you in the eye when they call it the religion of 'peace'.
Re: The Very Height Of The Mac's Hypocrisy!!! by Nobody: 2:00am On Feb 04, 2013
maclatunji:

Quite an elaborate attempt. First of all, Lekibraky was reporting a speech not making one.

Secondly, you posted the second post posing as El Rufai. That is impersonation.

You speak of your intentions. I work with posts.

Nah this is a weak attempt.
You are very biased.
Re: The Very Height Of The Mac's Hypocrisy!!! by Nobody: 2:04am On Feb 04, 2013
maclatunji:
Tip for others: Following Nairaland rules is the key to not getting banned by me. Anything short of that may see you getting banned. I am empathise with you all but order must prevail wherever I supervise.

#TTFN

why you making the rules seem like an herculean task to follow?
isn't only when it comes to islam that every one now goes back to rules and read like they are
preparing for bar exams?

(1) (2) (Reply)

List Of New States Approved By The Ongoing national Conference: / Unilever Unveils: New Omo Detergent With Fast Action / How Do You Sleep?? (picture)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.