Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,177,632 members, 7,901,941 topics. Date: Friday, 26 July 2024 at 06:00 PM

Workforce Academy Sending Messages For Aptitude Tests - Jobs/Vacancies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Workforce Academy Sending Messages For Aptitude Tests (19197 Views)

Kpmg Graduate Trainee Aptitude Test 2015 / First Bank Graduate Trainee 2013! Workforce Invitation For Aptitude Test.... / SHELL Aptitude Tests 2012 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Workforce Academy Sending Messages For Aptitude Tests by doyexy: 9:15pm On Feb 04, 2013
funsho5: hello pal, pls i got a test on my phone this night about d test, but d venue/time was nt given. Pls, how did u guys get to know ur venues/time.?

Go to jobs.wfmcentre.com/workforceacademy
Re: Workforce Academy Sending Messages For Aptitude Tests by McTEE10(m): 9:52pm On Feb 04, 2013
Mark will be deducted for evry answer you miss
doyexy:

Pls u guys wat is negative marking again ooo?
Re: Workforce Academy Sending Messages For Aptitude Tests by investdaniel2: 9:55pm On Feb 04, 2013
the site isnt going. can anyone help us with details on the venue in unilag and time
Re: Workforce Academy Sending Messages For Aptitude Tests by Sunky87: 10:37pm On Feb 04, 2013
funsho5: hello pal, pls i got a test on my phone this night about d test, but d venue/time was nt given. Pls, how did u guys get to know ur venues/time.?
check this site http://jobs.wfmcentre.com/workforceacademy/
Re: Workforce Academy Sending Messages For Aptitude Tests by mrrandolph: 10:59pm On Feb 04, 2013
McTEE10: Mark will be deducted for evry answer you miss
does this negative markings apply to unanswered questions?
Re: Workforce Academy Sending Messages For Aptitude Tests by didicold(f): 11:05pm On Feb 04, 2013
Plz does anybody in d house know if i can get away with presenting a scanned copy of my passport @ d venue, i dont av d passport with me write now, or photocopy of my nysc idcard coz it was returned once service ended.
I'll appreciate info from anyone with previous experience with this identification problem, thanks
Re: Workforce Academy Sending Messages For Aptitude Tests by doyexy: 11:22pm On Feb 04, 2013
Okay,lets reason this well..
Firstly are we sure its an outsourcing advert? Like r dey calling us for test on behalf another company or for their company?
Cos in the test mesage and that link it said their corporate university of wfa--workforce academy,,meanin graduate traininee for them?,,not an outsourcing company?
Then they said they will train us and equip us..i googled about them and on other threads on nairaland far back as 2007,it was said there that they colected 50k for 2weeks afta u pass the test and that was an outsourcing job..
Personally i want to be sure if they are recruiting for themselves or for another company and is that 50k payment still on? Like do they still colect 50 for training?
i asked some friends on other trends and no good response about this.
I want to be sure b4 goin for the test pls..
U guys can pls confirm all dis 4 me.mayb we should call their helpline to confirm..
I STAND TO BE CORRECTED

www.nairaland.com/92574/workforce-management-centre-recruiting

www.nairaland.com/99436/workforce-management-centreare-real

www.nairaland.com/964521/gtbank-test-wednesday-20th-june/66
Re: Workforce Academy Sending Messages For Aptitude Tests by mrrandolph: 12:03am On Feb 05, 2013
doyexy: Okay,lets reason this well..
Firstly are we sure its an outsourcing advert? Like r dey calling us for test on behalf another company or for their company?
Cos in the test mesage and that link it said their corporate university of wfa--workforce academy,,meanin graduate traininee for them?,,not an outsourcing company?
Then they said they will train us and equip us..i googled about them and on other threads on nairaland far back as 2007,it was said there that they colected 50k for 2weeks afta u pass the test and that was an outsourcing job..
Personally i want to be sure if they are recruiting for themselves or for another company and is that 50k payment still on? Like do they still colect 50 for training?
i asked some friends on other trends and no good response about this.
I want to be sure b4 goin for the test pls..
U guys can pls confirm all dis 4 me.mayb we should call their helpline to confirm..
I STAND TO BE CORRECTED

www.nairaland.com/92574/workforce-management-centre-recruiting

www.nairaland.com/99436/workforce-management-centreare-real

www.nairaland.com/964521/gtbank-test-wednesday-20th-june/66

wow thanks a whole lot. its a clearer pix nw.. they shortlist for a 2wks training course. that is suppose to give you an edge. i gt it now. thanks, i will still honor d iv.
Re: Workforce Academy Sending Messages For Aptitude Tests by bashbaba99(m): 12:13am On Feb 05, 2013
Mine is 10.30a.m,batch 2
Re: Workforce Academy Sending Messages For Aptitude Tests by Nobody: 7:35am On Feb 05, 2013
Pls house does it worth travelling from lokoja to lagos for the test. Pls,Im scheduled for 10.30am, serving in lokoja at present. Pls I need ur advice.
Re: Workforce Academy Sending Messages For Aptitude Tests by sugarlilz: 9:05am On Feb 05, 2013
Back in 2007 it was 50k, now I'm sure they collect 70k for the training. I'm not denying the training won't be beneficial but the money is just too much. But I'll still honour the IV just because I'm in lagos. wink
Re: Workforce Academy Sending Messages For Aptitude Tests by sugarlilz: 9:07am On Feb 05, 2013
Sean lenux: Pls house does it worth travelling from lokoja to lagos for the test. Pls,Im scheduled for 10.30am, serving in lokoja at present. Pls I need ur advice.

Ofcourse go 4 it, make sure u read well and pass the test. Also, if u knw u ready 2 pay over 50k 4 training, I beliv its worth it!
Re: Workforce Academy Sending Messages For Aptitude Tests by Nobody: 10:04am On Feb 05, 2013
sugarlilz:

Ofcourse go 4 it, make sure u read well and pass the test. Also, if u knw u ready 2 pay over 50k 4 training, I beliv its worth it!
Thanks
Re: Workforce Academy Sending Messages For Aptitude Tests by Nobody: 10:14am On Feb 05, 2013
Everybody in the house I jst called them now and i was told they are not collecting any money. Moreover, I asked whether is for a company or kind of a training but she said I should not worry about, that I should scape through this stage first. Pls any other person can still call to let us to know. Thanks

1 Like

Re: Workforce Academy Sending Messages For Aptitude Tests by McTEE10(m): 10:48am On Feb 05, 2013
sugarlilz:

@sugrlilz,do you mean successful candidates will be asked to pay for their training?
Re: Workforce Academy Sending Messages For Aptitude Tests by jacuixz(f): 11:56am On Feb 05, 2013
Mine is 12pm,batch C....pls does d negative marking also affect unanswered question?
Re: Workforce Academy Sending Messages For Aptitude Tests by sugarlilz: 2:13pm On Feb 05, 2013
McTEE10:

@sugrlilz,do you mean successful candidates will be asked to pay for their training?
Dats wat I've been told, but maybe the system has beem changed.som1 in d forum said they called n we aren't paying any money. One can never really tell. Let's all go 4 d test. Wish u guys success.
Re: Workforce Academy Sending Messages For Aptitude Tests by didicold(f): 3:40pm On Feb 05, 2013
Sean lenux: Everybody in the house I jst called them now and i was told they are not collecting any money. Moreover, I asked whether is for a company or kind of a training but she said I should not worry about, that I should scape through this stage first. Pls any other person can still call to let us to know. Thanks

which number did u call pls ,i av been calling d no i saw on dier website..0812..... And its not available
tnks
Re: Workforce Academy Sending Messages For Aptitude Tests by SHABZ: 5:38pm On Feb 05, 2013
Like I typed in the first page,just prepare urself for an exam and go write it. Its for a compnay dat doesn't want to be known for nw. I seriously dunno who told u abt paying for training.... Dats crap. Like I said,my first job was tru a workforce process,my current job is also from d process. For non-lagosians,plz honour the invitation,dis could b ur lucky break,don't let pple discourage u with rumours

3 Likes

Re: Workforce Academy Sending Messages For Aptitude Tests by adislake: 8:15pm On Feb 05, 2013
It seems u're quite farmiliar with workforce question format. Can u please help us wit some materials or sumtin to prepare for the test? God bless u.smiley
SHABZ: Like I typed in the first page,just prepare urself for an exam and go write it. Its for a compnay dat doesn't want to be known for nw. I seriously dunno who told u abt paying for training.... Dats crap. Like I said,my first job was tru a workforce process,my current job is also from d process. For non-lagosians,plz honour the invitation,dis could b ur lucky break,don't let pple discourage u with rumours
Re: Workforce Academy Sending Messages For Aptitude Tests by temtoptempo1(m): 9:02pm On Feb 06, 2013
Pls, guys can uninvited persons gate crash the test
Re: Workforce Academy Sending Messages For Aptitude Tests by temtoptempo1(m): 9:04pm On Feb 06, 2013
Pls, can we gate crash this test ooooooo
Re: Workforce Academy Sending Messages For Aptitude Tests by debbiedoyin: 9:26pm On Feb 06, 2013
Guys they said business casual dressing..can someone wear a jean and a top or jean and a shirt?
Re: Workforce Academy Sending Messages For Aptitude Tests by sugarlilz: 9:33pm On Feb 06, 2013
SHABZ: Like I typed in the first page,just prepare urself for an exam and go write it. Its for a compnay dat doesn't want to be known for nw. I seriously dunno who told u abt paying for training.... Dats crap. Like I said,my first job was tru a workforce process,my current job is also from d process. For non-lagosians,plz honour the invitation,dis could b ur lucky break,don't let pple discourage u with rumours
Mr. Shabz, just to confirm oh, what was written on our invite was 'workforce graduate academy revruitment' so that's y we all think its for training. Maybe the one u went 4 was normal workforce recruitment stuff but dis1 it was specified workforce academy as if we're going bk 2 university, so dts y ppl r confused. Pls I stand 2 b corrected! Was it workforce graduate academy u were invited for or normal test? We that were in porthacourt nko?? Wat can we do! Its really unfair 2 come all d way 4 nothing
Re: Workforce Academy Sending Messages For Aptitude Tests by SHABZ: 8:31am On Feb 07, 2013
sugarlilz:
Mr. Shabz, just to confirm oh, what was written on our invite was 'workforce graduate academy revruitment' so that's y we all think its for training. Maybe the one u went 4 was normal workforce recruitment stuff but dis1 it was specified workforce academy as if we're going bk 2 university, so dts y ppl r confused. Pls I stand 2 b corrected! Was it workforce graduate academy u were invited for or normal test? We that were in porthacourt nko?? Wat can we do! Its really unfair 2 come all d way 4 nothing

Oh,mine wasn't for graduate academy. So maybe ure right. But don't turn down d opportunity
Re: Workforce Academy Sending Messages For Aptitude Tests by debbiedoyin: 9:47am On Feb 07, 2013
Lets still go and see wat dey have to offer
Re: Workforce Academy Sending Messages For Aptitude Tests by Blakangel(m): 2:42pm On Feb 07, 2013
Someone shud plz help me with direction frm mile 2 or costain
Re: Workforce Academy Sending Messages For Aptitude Tests by temtoptempo1(m): 3:38pm On Feb 07, 2013
Pls, can we gate crash this test
Re: Workforce Academy Sending Messages For Aptitude Tests by didicold(f): 5:47pm On Feb 07, 2013
temtoptempo1: Pls, can we gate crash this test

@tempotempo
sorry u cant crash, its strictly by iv and d iv has a number-mixed with letter identification number, with d individual's name, even i with an invite have reservations about going cos i cannot produce an id only d scanned copy of my passport, cheers, u'l get anoda chance for somtin better
Re: Workforce Academy Sending Messages For Aptitude Tests by debbiedoyin: 3:10pm On Feb 08, 2013
Guys i was told its not a cbt test dat its written,,is this tru?
Re: Workforce Academy Sending Messages For Aptitude Tests by sixteen08(m): 3:48pm On Feb 08, 2013
Its likely not goin to b cbt cos u'v been asked to come with a biro,pencil,eraser and an extra pencil.....I tink dats a clear indicator that ur gonna have to shade ur answers on a sheet of paper/OMR shEet
Re: Workforce Academy Sending Messages For Aptitude Tests by wuragold2: 10:26pm On Feb 08, 2013
Guys workforce is for real.... I ve Done a no of test with them and I must say it pretty not easy.. Its a cbt test that's y u re going to the etc centre in unilag the biro is just for ur calculations. Then as at 2007 when dey where collecting money it was because they didn't get dere prorities right.. Then they wanted to act as a d miDdleman btw companys and jobseekers.. Bt nw most company pay them to help with their recruitment process.. They re just like dragnet... The positions we applied for is strictly for workforce nw nt for any other company....this is my own point of view

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Slave Masters At Work Place / Apply Now For Federal Civil Service Commission Fresh Recruitment - 2016 / RJ Vacancies

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.