Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,784 members, 7,875,945 topics. Date: Sunday, 30 June 2024 at 04:14 AM

Please, I Need Ur Advice - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Please, I Need Ur Advice (710 Views)

I Wish To Settle Down With Her But She Is Bisexual...ur Advice Pls / I Need Ur Advice,my friend is going mad. / Can She Forgive Her Husband? Pls Read Ur Advice Is Needed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please, I Need Ur Advice by Ofunaofu: 5:20am On Feb 02, 2013
There is this friend of mine who is about 2 marry my sister. We became friends owing to the fact that we were roommates in school. Back then this guy was a womanizer. During our 1yr IT news started reaching me that my friend is going after my sis but I could'nt verify this because,
1. I didn't develop interest and my sister was not staying with us, she only comes around once in a while. 2. My friend was in a serious relationship with a girl then even to the extend he took me to the girl's home to meet the girl's mother and siblings. After some couple of yrs, we met and he told me about his interest in my sis but i didn't take it serious and I know he must have told my sis that I'm aware/approve of it but all this yrs I have never discusd it with my sis because i feel our private life should remain so. Pls Ndlers, i need ur advice cos I'm about to confront him on the issue and for the first time i would like to tell him that i never felt comfortable and would not like to have him as an inlaw because of the life I have known him of.
Re: Please, I Need Ur Advice by brixton: 5:39am On Feb 02, 2013
About to marry u say? Guy wots ur problem nau? U did not say anyting al dese years but suddenly woke up now dat dey plannin marriage... Free d lovee-birds to enjoy emselves mhen
Re: Please, I Need Ur Advice by Mynd44: 5:40am On Feb 02, 2013
As you have rightly said, you have your private lives so there is not much to do but support her. From what you have poeted here, I have not seen anything bad in what your friend did so just relax and try to embrace your new brother-in-law
Re: Please, I Need Ur Advice by Ofunaofu: 6:08am On Feb 02, 2013
brixton: About to marry u say? Guy wots ur problem nau? U did not say anyting al dese years but suddenly woke up now dat dey plannin marriage... Free d lovee-birds to enjoy emselves mhen
it's true sha but I feel some guilt becos i should have let my sis know the kind of person he is. But I stil need to do something atleast confront him to know whether he has changed
Re: Please, I Need Ur Advice by oribi(m): 7:33am On Feb 02, 2013
It‘s a very difficult situation i must say because i know how you feel but oweing to the fact that ur sis is an adult then let them be and support them ok
Re: Please, I Need Ur Advice by Ofunaofu: 11:39am On Feb 02, 2013
thanks, but, he hasn't come to us to make known his intentions but from the little conversation i had with him on the phone he said something concerning that, though I wished it away with a wave of a hand. Truth is, I did liked to comfront him on this.
Re: Please, I Need Ur Advice by nobniger: 5:01pm On Feb 02, 2013
Did you say roommates with this dude? Wow, Niger students!! Jealousy has set in, isn't it?.I think you should mind your very own business, drink for the good news & be happy for your sister.

Re: Please, I Need Ur Advice by numericalguy(m): 9:32pm On Feb 02, 2013
Ofunaofu: There is this friend of mine who is about 2 marry my sister. We became friends owing to the fact that we were roommates in school. Back then this guy was a womanizer. During our 1yr IT news started reaching me that my friend is going after my sis but I could'nt verify this because,
1. I didn't develop interest and my sister was not staying with us, she only comes around once in a while. 2. My friend was in a serious relationship with a girl then even to the extend he took me to the girl's home to meet the girl's mother and siblings. After some couple of yrs, we met and he told me about his interest in my sis but i didn't take it serious and I know he must have told my sis that I'm aware/approve of it but all this yrs I have never discusd it with my sis because i feel our private life should remain so. Pls Ndlers, i need ur advice cos I'm about to confront him on the issue and for the first time i would like to tell him that i never felt comfortable and would not like to have him as an inlaw because of the life I have known him of.

Na wa for this guy sha. When you were supposed to be crying wolf, you kept quiet, now that you are supposed to be happy for both of them you are here blabbing.

(1) (Reply)

In Dilemma / Is A Breakup Necessary? / This Really Explains A Lot....

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.