Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,178,731 members, 7,905,686 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 July 2024 at 04:25 PM

How To Get An IT Space - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / How To Get An IT Space (771 Views)

IT Space For Microbiology Students Living In Port Harcourt. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Get An IT Space by Cetezin: 8:11am On Feb 02, 2013
I am a 400 level student, and am required to do an IT. It is getting difficult, as it seems that most company I apply for don't want any IT student. I have been told that without connection you can not get an IT space. With the way it is now, applying for IT is as difficult as searching for work. Please nairalanders I want to hear your experiences and advice.

(1) (Reply)

How To Decide Which Company Is Right For You / Did You Know That Smartest Guys Don't Always Make Good Team Leaders?? / Top Ten Jobs If You Love To Travel

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.