Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,157 members, 7,949,975 topics. Date: Monday, 16 September 2024 at 03:50 AM

The Polytechnic, Ibadan 2013/2014 Admission Processes - Education (71) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / The Polytechnic, Ibadan 2013/2014 Admission Processes (393303 Views)

Nigerian Defence Academy Admission Processes..........68-76RC / The Polytechnic, Ibadan 2015/2016 Admission Processes / The Polytechnic, Ibadan 2014/2015 Admission Processes For Prelim, ND And HND (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (68) (69) (70) (71) (72) (73) (74) ... (239) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Polytechnic, Ibadan 2013/2014 Admission Processes by justthinking: 11:01am On Oct 08, 2013
pls am shedule for day one i.e thursday. pls i want to knw if am required to bring any other document except from my cbt for and my online registration form.
Re: The Polytechnic, Ibadan 2013/2014 Admission Processes by erobes: 11:37am On Oct 08, 2013
PLS OOO..... ANYBODY WITH VALUABLE NEWS ABOUT POLY IBADAN PART-TIME
Re: The Polytechnic, Ibadan 2013/2014 Admission Processes by Riogeese(m): 1:40pm On Oct 08, 2013
If Dem like, MaKE DEM RELEASE D LIST ON ILEYA DAY GAN GAN......... (Success is ours if you claim it) Ameen.

1 Like

Re: The Polytechnic, Ibadan 2013/2014 Admission Processes by swaga2(m): 2:10pm On Oct 08, 2013
please any one dat have print hnd cbt make he tel me al he take print am o..cos me don enter there site..i no see were to print am o
Re: The Polytechnic, Ibadan 2013/2014 Admission Processes by swaga2(m): 2:11pm On Oct 08, 2013
the fill/contineu cbt test... No bring any tin o
Re: The Polytechnic, Ibadan 2013/2014 Admission Processes by Lekmokson34: 2:17pm On Oct 08, 2013
Ur transactn is d one wt dot and ur form num is d small unit. All in ur applicatn form for cbt
Re: The Polytechnic, Ibadan 2013/2014 Admission Processes by darrytoz(m): 2:31pm On Oct 08, 2013
waitn dey happen now..............i no gree see my reshedule ooooo
Re: The Polytechnic, Ibadan 2013/2014 Admission Processes by swaga2(m): 2:33pm On Oct 08, 2013
stil d same tin...d tin just dey bring d page again
Re: The Polytechnic, Ibadan 2013/2014 Admission Processes by Seunfunmi18(m): 2:53pm On Oct 08, 2013
Rio geese: If Dem like, MaKE DEM RELEASE D LIST ON ILEYA DAY GAN GAN......... (Success is ours if you claim it) Ameen.
amen
Re: The Polytechnic, Ibadan 2013/2014 Admission Processes by darrytoz(m): 2:55pm On Oct 08, 2013
swaga2: stil d same tin...d tin just dey bring d page again
I TIRE OOOOOOOOOO
Re: The Polytechnic, Ibadan 2013/2014 Admission Processes by attitude76(m): 3:07pm On Oct 08, 2013
BREAKING NEWS: The polytechnic, Ibdan merit list has just been released! To check: log in to www.polyibadan.edu.ng and click on admission status check, log in Ʊя jamb reg no as Ʊя username and click on done..... i have just checked mine, dancing skelewu coz i was admitted!! Go and check urs!!
Re: The Polytechnic, Ibadan 2013/2014 Admission Processes by borntolive(m): 3:14pm On Oct 08, 2013
swaga2: please any one dat have print hnd cbt make he tel me al he take print am o..cos me don enter there site..i no see were to print am o
i have printed mine....i also experience what u are experiencing ....what u will do is by using the transaction that as a dot in between the digit will work ..http://admission.polyibadan.edu.ng/PreFormCHNDCBT.aspx ....if is still bring out thesame back ,den u need to check your history via http://admission.polyibadan.edu.ng/CheckTransHistory.aspx .....make sure u fill accordingly.........
Re: The Polytechnic, Ibadan 2013/2014 Admission Processes by dafoly: 3:31pm On Oct 08, 2013
attitude76: BREAKING NEWS: The polytechnic, Ibdan merit list has just been released! To check: log in to www.polyibadan.edu.ng and click on admission status check, log in Ʊя jamb reg no as Ʊя username and click on done..... i have just checked mine, dancing skelewu coz i was admitted!! Go and check urs!!
ur name must be laide because u can lie
Re: The Polytechnic, Ibadan 2013/2014 Admission Processes by tobillionaire(m): 3:35pm On Oct 08, 2013
attitude76: BREAKING NEWS: The polytechnic, Ibdan merit list has just been released! To check: log in to www.polyibadan.edu.ng and click on admission status check, log in Ʊя jamb reg no as Ʊя username and click on done..... i have just checked mine, dancing skelewu coz i was admitted!! Go and check urs!!
bros, y u dy jonz us na?
Re: The Polytechnic, Ibadan 2013/2014 Admission Processes by fabulousfash: 3:41pm On Oct 08, 2013
d list is not out jooor,stop giving false information
Re: The Polytechnic, Ibadan 2013/2014 Admission Processes by Seunfunmi18(m): 3:53pm On Oct 08, 2013
may God punish u........
Re: The Polytechnic, Ibadan 2013/2014 Admission Processes by adexdon(m): 3:54pm On Oct 08, 2013
dafoly: ur name must be laide because u can lie

Re: The Polytechnic, Ibadan 2013/2014 Admission Processes by benjosh(m): 4:13pm On Oct 08, 2013

Re: The Polytechnic, Ibadan 2013/2014 Admission Processes by benjosh(m): 4:17pm On Oct 08, 2013
Raji Babatunde: Surely d list we b out a day ß4 Ileya...true yan ni o

Re: The Polytechnic, Ibadan 2013/2014 Admission Processes by beshiman(m): 4:21pm On Oct 08, 2013
just_thinking: pls am shedule for day one i.e thursday. pls i want to knw if am required to bring any other document except from my cbt for and my online registration form.
You needn't. All what that are needed are rightly stated on the new CBT slip print out.
Success is yours in Jesus' name!
Re: The Polytechnic, Ibadan 2013/2014 Admission Processes by jaymejate: 4:24pm On Oct 08, 2013

they suppose kill u ni ooo
Re: The Polytechnic, Ibadan 2013/2014 Admission Processes by beshiman(m): 4:38pm On Oct 08, 2013
To all ND applicants, I want to tell you that you should be calm, hopeful and prayerful (that your names are included) as to the release of the 2013/2014 Admission Lists. Don't allow anyone to create in you unrest mind as to it because it would be released soon and as soon as it is released, you should be sent a kind of notification via text message by the school, though it is under probability but it would be announced on dailies and some radio and TV stations.
Pertaining to the change of course of a thing, you should be calm because nothing of such is on ground for now, do not fall victim... Perhaps, if you will be chosen for admission and your 'point' is not up to the departmental cut off mark, the school will change it for you at the course of choosing you, though, you may be asked to pay a token for the change but it will be after which you are chosen for the admission into the school.
To all HND applicants, you are asked by the school to go and re-print your CBT slips because there are now additional information on them and the slated dates for the exam are 10th OCt., 2013 (Thursday) to 12th Oct., 2013 (Saturday). All what that are needed to be brought for the exam are stated on the new CBT slip. Mind you, the questions are not order hard but technical in nature. So, take your time to answer the questions because you would be given a sufficient time for them. Questions would be taken from any ND course(s), Current Affairs and English Lan.
I wish you all God's Best.
I Remain my humble self: Beshiman

2 Likes

Re: The Polytechnic, Ibadan 2013/2014 Admission Processes by Damojoy(m): 5:38pm On Oct 08, 2013
[img]
[/img]

Re: The Polytechnic, Ibadan 2013/2014 Admission Processes by Shigoopaul(m): 6:22pm On Oct 08, 2013
borntolive: i have printed mine....i also experience what u are experiencing ....what u will do is by using the transaction that as a dot in between the digit will work ..http://admission.polyibadan.edu.ng/PreFormCHNDCBT.aspx ....if is still bring out thesame back ,den u need to check your history via http://admission.polyibadan.edu.ng/CheckTransHistory.aspx .....make sure u fill accordingly.........
dot as in? Make it clear pls, cos ℓ̊ dnt understand
Re: The Polytechnic, Ibadan 2013/2014 Admission Processes by attitude76(m): 6:25pm On Oct 08, 2013
i swear, d list is out....... U guys shud check urs and stop criticizing!!!!!
Re: The Polytechnic, Ibadan 2013/2014 Admission Processes by attitude76(m): 6:27pm On Oct 08, 2013
jaymejate:

they suppose kill u ni ooo
wetin i do U E never reach dt level nwww
Re: The Polytechnic, Ibadan 2013/2014 Admission Processes by Shigoopaul(m): 6:31pm On Oct 08, 2013
borntolive: i have printed mine....i also experience what u are experiencing ....what u will do is by using the transaction that as a dot in between the digit will work ..http://admission.polyibadan.edu.ng/PreFormCHNDCBT.aspx ....if is still bring out thesame back ,den u need to check your history via http://admission.polyibadan.edu.ng/CheckTransHistory.aspx .....make sure u fill accordingly.........
got it bro! Tnx 4 d info
Re: The Polytechnic, Ibadan 2013/2014 Admission Processes by borntolive(m): 7:04pm On Oct 08, 2013
Shigoopaul: got it bro! Tnx 4 d info
u welcome.
Re: The Polytechnic, Ibadan 2013/2014 Admission Processes by jaymejate: 7:11pm On Oct 08, 2013
attitude76: i swear, d list is out....... U guys shud check urs and stop criticizing!!!!!

attitude, ah no like dis ur attitude oo, y lieing gan sev, ah go swear fr u ooo, #UPSET#
Re: The Polytechnic, Ibadan 2013/2014 Admission Processes by benjosh(m): 7:21pm On Oct 08, 2013
attitude76: i swear, d list is out....... U guys shud check urs and stop criticizing!!!!!
hey attitude for me to show gratitude cn u kindly check mine for me i rep B n F..... Copy n paste all d names here for us to c
Re: The Polytechnic, Ibadan 2013/2014 Admission Processes by adexdon(m): 7:25pm On Oct 08, 2013
jaymejate:

attitude, ah no like dis ur attitude oo, y lieing gan sev, ah go swear fr u ooo, #UPSET#

Re: The Polytechnic, Ibadan 2013/2014 Admission Processes by Tolutost(m): 8:16pm On Oct 08, 2013
Ifo college of management and technology send me an admission letter,and i didnt choose it,i didnt write d postutme,oh boy admission nid me badly

(1) (2) (3) ... (68) (69) (70) (71) (72) (73) (74) ... (239) (Reply)

Agbami scholars. Discussion thread. / Unilag 2014/2015 Admission. / Federal University Of Technology Akure(futa) 2014/2015 Admission Session

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.