Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,172,900 members, 7,886,434 topics. Date: Thursday, 11 July 2024 at 10:19 AM

Info About MSI Laptop - Computers - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / Info About MSI Laptop (763 Views)

Msi Gt72s Gaming Laptop With 32gb Ram, 1TB Launched / Hp And Dell And Msi And Acre For Sell Call Or Whatsapp 08064404857 / How To Solve 'fatal Error 1618' (MSI Error 1618) During HP Software Installation (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Info About MSI Laptop by Nobody: 1:09pm On Feb 02, 2013
Pls who knw anything about this new MSI laptops,in terms of durability and the life span. Somebody gave it to me as a gift...do I use it or sell it?advice pls.
Re: Info About MSI Laptop by Nobody: 7:26am On Feb 03, 2013
Tanks
Re: Info About MSI Laptop by Peacetalk1: 10:11pm On Feb 03, 2013
MSI is a pretty nice product since they produce boards and components for the big brands we know like dell,asus etc,thts if u can overlook they look kinda shinco-lish but they re pretty strong but if u re looking to sell u can dash me i mean sell it 2 me as dash.well thts the same thing some else will tell u about another brand.just use carefully.seriously need a make-do laptop
Re: Info About MSI Laptop by TonyMccallum: 5:07am On Feb 13, 2013
Hello Members,

MSI are a fast growing producer of Laptops and Netbooks winning a number of awards worldwide. With a focus on award winning product quality and outstanding customer service they are becoming a highly recognised and trusted brand. If you're looking for a reliable laptop full of the latest technology and features, you should definitely check out MSI. MSI sells a lavishly equipped gaming notebook for almost EUR 2200. A BluRay burner and two mSATA SSDs set up in a RAID array are found under the hood of the GT70. MSI doesn't place the touchpad completely centered below the space bar for the sake of gaming. Instead, it's shifted slightly to the right. The touchpad can be disabled via a dedicated button if desired. The pressure point of the clearly audible mouse keys is acceptable.

Best Regards,
Tony Mccallum

Evernote Mac

(1) (Reply)

What Is The Difference Between An Ipad And An Adroid Tablet PC / I Need A Windows 7 Activator / Airtel Nigeria To Disconnect Non Bb Users Who Uses Bb Plans On Other Devices

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.