Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,906 members, 7,872,937 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 04:47 AM

Yahoo!yahoo! See What You've Cost This Country(video) - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Yahoo!yahoo! See What You've Cost This Country(video) (3393 Views)

20 Yahoo-Yahoo Boys Arrested In Benin City / How To Protect Yourself From Yahoo-yahoo Guys / Who Is A Yahoo-Yahoo Boy? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Yahoo!yahoo! See What You've Cost This Country(video) by hamzatafee: 11:24pm On Oct 05, 2008
hey you people that are embrassing YY Boiz,you must be thinkless people and i suggest you must be a member of top goverment official in Nigeria, Never in your life blame those boiz, First get to watch this movie " ROOTS" and see how those white stupid people are treating blacks. And if you must stop those guys from doing YY. Start from Top, Expecially from those stupid,useless,selfish, goverment official from embezle our money, if you get to read news everyday,you will see what those stupid top goverment official are using our money to do, they only know themself and never think of tomorrow,alot of graduate are outside and neva see job,when they embezzle money,instead of them to even use the money they embezzle to start business and build company here in nigeria for those poeple to secure job no they wil nea do that,they will prefer taking the money to overseas,imagine a just ordinary local goverment chairman in my area embezzle 100 million naira-- tell me ? where did he see that kind of money and people are here complaining of hungry and sufferness,even you say those guy should find job to do,what have you contribute to help those boiz, never in your life talk bad about those boiz,leave them and let them do their life and if you want to stop corruption in this counrty--- You first start from Obasanjo and all other top goverment official,after you have arrested those people then you can now come down to YY boiz. useless people.You talking about destroying Nigeria image,sey goverment hinsef neve destroy their image--see what they are doing in Ghana ?Imagine small ghana over there,their economic is more better than urs--- you people talking bad about YY boiz. Please can you swear to God that you never cheated anyone in your life ? Tell me You this God willl punish people YOU THIS FCKING ASSSSSHOLEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
Re: Yahoo!yahoo! See What You've Cost This Country(video) by Angelheart: 11:48pm On Oct 29, 2008
hamzatafee:

hey you people that are embrassing YY Boiz,you must be thinkless people and i suggest you must be a member of top goverment official in Nigeria, Never in your life blame those boiz, First get to watch this movie " ROOTS" and see how those white stupid people are treating blacks. And if you must stop those guys from doing YY. Start from Top, Expecially from those stupid,useless,selfish, goverment official from embezle our money, if you get to read news everyday,you will see what those stupid top goverment official are using our money to do, they only know themself and never think of tomorrow,alot of graduate are outside and never see job,when they embezzle money,instead of them to even use the money they embezzle to start business and build company here in nigeria for those poeple to secure job no they wil nea do that,they will prefer taking the money to overseas,imagine a just ordinary local goverment chairman in my area embezzle 100 million naira-- tell me ? where did he see that kind of money and people are here complaining of hungry and sufferness,even you say those guy should find job to do,what have you contribute to help those boiz, never in your life talk bad about those boiz,leave them and let them do their life and if you want to stop corruption in this counrty--- You first start from Obasanjo and all other top goverment official,after you have arrested those people then you can now come down to YY boiz. useless people.You talking about destroying Nigeria image,sey goverment hinsef neve destroy their image--see what they are doing in Ghana ?Imagine small ghana over there,their economic is more better than urs--- you people talking bad about YY boiz. Please can you swear to God that you never cheated anyone in your life ? Tell me You this God willl punish people YOU THIS FCKING ASSSSSHOLEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

You must be one of them. The spelling and grammar is terrible here. Just like the phoney e-mails they send out.
Re: Yahoo!yahoo! See What You've Cost This Country(video) by maintain1998: 2:46pm On Apr 12, 2020
All those people blasting yahoo boys, am very sure you are among the same pple that are eager to leave the country for us to suffer in it. Because you pple hate Nigeria. What do u want our frustrated youths to do. Kill their fellow Nigerians for money or what. Do you know how many countries are praying for opportunity to scam 'black race'? I feel like crying. This people's comments have deppressed me walai. Do you know how many Nigerian families got food to eat during this pandemic all because someone in their house is a yahoo boy?!! Our hypocritic religiousness is worse than tribalism walahi! mtcheww.
Re: Yahoo!yahoo! See What You've Cost This Country(video) by maintain1998: 2:56pm On Apr 12, 2020
Angelheart:

You must be one of them. The spelling and grammar is terrible here. Just like the phoney e-mails they send out.

Mtchewww. People are dying of hunger. Chinese are maltreating Nigerians in their country. Our stupid government still resisted their masses and went ahead to bring those Chinese doctors to 'help' us. And for your information, 4 of the Chinese pilots in Nigeria escaped the quarantine center. Only God knows what does pilots carried in mind to do after they escaped. I pray they will start unveiling their evil plans from your family first. And you here with your gullible self oppening your chatterbox spitting excrete. Even saying that the guys English is bad. You are an evil person.

(1) (2) (Reply)

SCARY!!! Meet Chinese Shop That Sells Human Parts. / Lady Found Dead And Another Declared Missing In Delta (Photo) / Woman Caught Husband Having S*x With Maid, Cut Off Penis And Cook With Noddles

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.