Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,172,799 members, 7,886,133 topics. Date: Wednesday, 10 July 2024 at 11:19 PM

Will You Attend The Next Business Workshop In Lagos For Nigeria Businesses ? - Business To Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Business To Business / Will You Attend The Next Business Workshop In Lagos For Nigeria Businesses ? (875 Views)

Fogsecure Launched To Protect Nigeria Businesses And Homes Against Robbery / 500 Websites For 500 Nigeria Businesses / Affordable Web Hosting And Design For Nigeria Businesses. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Will You Attend The Next Business Workshop In Lagos For Nigeria Businesses ? by nasbock(m): 7:54pm On Feb 02, 2013
Hello My Dear fellow Nigeria Business Owners's Let Me ask you this:

Will You Attend The Next Business Workshop In Lagos For Nigeria Businesses ?

What the Hell is This Business Workshop All About?

This is A Private Business Workshop That Will be of Outmost Benefit to Your Business, I Promise You This........

Opportunity Of Attendng...........

* Networking Opportunities

* Free/Cheap business Promotion Opportunities
& Many More

Just Watch out for Free Update Here

I Bet You will Not Want To Miss This.......

If You Interested In attending this workshop let us know & also your views are highly appreciated

For More Details You free to Call: 07034488824

(1) (Reply)

Getting Your Company Registered / Looking For Fmcg Buyers In Nigeria / Lpfo,ago,pms In Metrictones & Litres For Immidate & Serious Buyers.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.