Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,183,023 members, 7,919,258 topics. Date: Tuesday, 13 August 2024 at 04:40 AM

Is Your Family Crazy - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Is Your Family Crazy (1306 Views)

15 Items That Can Save Your Family’s Life / Which Of These Are You In Your Family? / Genetically Whom Do You Take After In Your Family? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is Your Family Crazy by SeanT21(f): 10:31pm On Mar 07, 2008
When i watch T.V there is always some crazy family on tV!!

If they are, what is the craziest thing they did?
Re: Is Your Family Crazy by Nobody: 10:38pm On Mar 07, 2008
@post
i would not say crazy exactly. . but. . .my mom just cracks me up, we're like best friends. . she likes to make fun of lipsrsealed lipsrsealed grin grin
the rest of my cuzin and family members . . i no know for them o. . but let's just say i love my family
Re: Is Your Family Crazy by chika98: 12:31am On Mar 08, 2008
Some parents are horrible especially when it ha to do with marriage ; the claws start coming out. na wa
Re: Is Your Family Crazy by SeanT21(f): 4:50pm On Mar 08, 2008
yes i know what you mean!!
Re: Is Your Family Crazy by Gamine(f): 5:45pm On Mar 08, 2008
My family is not crazy o shocked

My mum just likes to talk a lot grin
Re: Is Your Family Crazy by Nobody: 8:41pm On Mar 08, 2008
Gamine:

My mum just likes to talk a lot grin
that's exactly my mom. . .that's why i prefer not do to sth wrong, or if i do, she must not find out. once, i timed her while she was yabbing me, let's just say doing that time, i could have finished part 1 & 2 of a Nigerian movie. . . grin grin cheesy cheesy if i had actually tried to say my case, it'd have been up to part 3 of the movie cheesy grin cheesy
Re: Is Your Family Crazy by Gamine(f): 10:08pm On Mar 08, 2008
LOL

My mum recently came to my sch to see me
she had just come from outside the country

My friends came around the car to see some stuff
she brought to sell in Naija, then my mum starts to talk about
how buying things is not easy, this n this
i was like, mummmmmmmy nowwww.lol

she is such a sanguine! grin
Re: Is Your Family Crazy by TOYOSI20(f): 10:49pm On Mar 08, 2008
@ Post
No, we are all very sane!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! tongue
Re: Is Your Family Crazy by tRoOE(f): 9:15am On Mar 09, 2008
@topic
My families are crazy but in a good way, we are full of comedians cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

Everyone in my families are loud, oh my gosh grin grin grin  hanging around is never dull or boring.

Majority of the time my family always out shadow the celebrates that invite us their parties, they wish to with us but they don’t have what it takes to be a member of my family, we are always the center of attention,without us there is no paties.

we fights n' shit but at the end of the day, we are one big happy family.

People got to give respects to my family no matters what for how we are

One love my people cheesy cheesy, i love my family so much that I can't imagine life without them wink

Re: Is Your Family Crazy by iice(f): 3:55pm On Mar 09, 2008
Yes craziness runs in my family grin grin
Re: Is Your Family Crazy by pahtahkee: 10:38pm On Mar 09, 2008
No my family is not crazy not in any way. I have the best of family, and I am happy I have great siblings and parents as well. I love them all. kiss

As for me, I tend not to be crazy most of the time. grin
Re: Is Your Family Crazy by ifyalways(f): 11:35pm On Mar 09, 2008
@topic NO
Re: Is Your Family Crazy by almondjoy(f): 11:36pm On Mar 09, 2008
Not at all. . . . . . .very laid back. . . . . . . .Agenegbode genes I guess, very peacefull. Edo state people are not trouble makers at all, but will not hesitate to show that craziness when pushed to the wall. . . . . .the igbo and yoruba concoction in the blood makes for the usual Nigerian chemical constitution madness! grin What can I say?

Craziest thing I did? cheesy  Getting on a flight out of the country without telling anybody. Got  "someone" to pay for a free ticket to. . . . .  and was told I by ALL I could not go, to save it as a "family trip".  Did not argue since I had my passport and ticket in hand.  Just called them to say I had boarded the plane and asked them to wish me a safe flight. Enjoyed every bit of the vacation without tag-a-longs.  Dealt with the consequences later.  No long tin! cool

Till today, all ma passports are under lock and key in some safe deposit box only God knows where.  On a 10 year probation right now. I have like 9 years to go cheesy  Don't think I would do that again though. tongue
Re: Is Your Family Crazy by amsky(m): 4:32pm On Mar 10, 2008
Almondjoy !!!!! shocked shocked shocked shocked

Your liver done well well, i must say. Got on a flight without telling no one!!!!!!!!

What did you do with your kids?? Just thinking of that makes my heart pound. shocked shocked
Re: Is Your Family Crazy by tpia: 10:24pm On Mar 10, 2008
no, my family isnt crazy, though sometimes we drive each other up the wall! grin
Re: Is Your Family Crazy by jkpretty(f): 11:42am On Mar 13, 2008
tpia:

no, my family isnt crazy, though sometimes we drive each other up the wall! grin
u took it out of my mouth

My family is not crazy but we do crazy things to each other.
Re: Is Your Family Crazy by Verycool: 1:49pm On Mar 13, 2008
I won't say crazy but my dad cracks me up most of the time, i also have a cousin that could easily make a living from comedy.
Re: Is Your Family Crazy by enque(f): 4:43pm On Mar 13, 2008
my mum cld pass 4 a comedian grin n she can diss like hell!

think i got a bit of dat from her
Re: Is Your Family Crazy by adeboo(f): 6:13pm On Mar 13, 2008
My mother i just hilarious - she is just so funny.
She comes up with all this english i have never heard before.

Ma sisters are just hilarious too.
Re: Is Your Family Crazy by Scopium: 4:17pm On Mar 16, 2008
tpia:

[size=13pt]Yeah everybody pulls one funny stunt or another from time to time especially my younger brother, he's nuts[/size]
Re: Is Your Family Crazy by Busta(f): 2:01pm On Mar 17, 2008
all families are crazy in some way, different ways and in their own ways . . . good or bad regardless.

My dad tends to be the quiet type but when u cross ur boundaries, run as far as ur legs can take else . . . lipsrsealed
Re: Is Your Family Crazy by Maykelly(f): 3:28pm On Mar 17, 2008
Busta:

all families are crazy in some way, different ways and in their own ways . . . good or bad regardless.

Except my family
Re: Is Your Family Crazy by chrisoml(m): 9:16pm On Mar 22, 2008
My family crazy? NO WAY!!!!!!!
its one of d best place to be. no role playing nor age barrier , its about jokes and fun.
I LOVE MY FAMILY always and dearly.
Re: Is Your Family Crazy by topkin(m): 11:03pm On Mar 22, 2008
@ poster

NO!!!
Re: Is Your Family Crazy by mamaput(f): 11:00am On Mar 23, 2008
ho yes my family is crazy too i would have to rite a book on just how crazy they are.(we are)
Re: Is Your Family Crazy by Nobody: 4:44pm On Mar 24, 2008
Is Your Family Crazy

Nope, but funny at times smiley
Re: Is Your Family Crazy by FELORE(f): 7:30pm On Jul 17, 2008
@ topic, not crazy, HILARIOUS,
ma momma , oh GOSH, she's soo laid-back but oh lala , annoy her, and she wud wud abuse , OH LALA ABUSE da hell out ov u , she will go on on and on about sunfing u did, and she talk to MUCH INFACT THREE MUCH!!!

Ma dad, OMG, lovelovelovelovelovelove him, i get everything from him, me and him, we chase each othr around da house , and he cracks me up,
ma uncle is a COMPLETE maniac such a kid, he extremly funny, acts like a 10.yr old sumtimes, !!

wen me and ma mum start, dere no stopping us, we give each othr glares around da house, but in da end, I LOVE HER TOO DEATH, SHE'S GREAT, !!

(1) (Reply)

IF U R IN MY SHOE WHAT WOULD U DO? / . / How My Family Allowed Me To Marry A Yoruba Lady

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.