Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,174,346 members, 7,891,540 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 July 2024 at 02:42 PM

FUT Minna 2013/2014 Aspirant Lets Meet Here - Education (137) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / FUT Minna 2013/2014 Aspirant Lets Meet Here (219102 Views)

FUT Minna Post-graduate Studies 2013/2014. Anyone? / University Of Ibadan Post Graduate 2013/2014 Discussion Thread / A.B.U 2013/2014 Aspirant Lets Discuss (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (134) (135) (136) (137) (138) (139) (140) ... (233) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: FUT Minna 2013/2014 Aspirant Lets Meet Here by Nobody: 11:26am On Sep 16, 2013
I swr..una d0n dy piss pes0n 0f here 0h!.....@hack..dat ur questi0n..d explainati0n z 0n its way!
Re: FUT Minna 2013/2014 Aspirant Lets Meet Here by Bulcqlay(m): 11:30am On Sep 16, 2013
Dj hack: guy u saw d question u nid explaination to back it up... so as to convince me google didnt hlp u grin
.....typing mood activated............here are my workins analysis.....first putting all sure things in place we have the norwegian in 1st haus and milk in middle haus(3rd) haus....
now from clue 14 we can say dat the second haus is blue......
now we use 4 and 5 to pin point the exact location of green haus....it cant be the first haus because clue 4 says its on the left of the white haus....and the first haus is on the left of the blue haus.......it cant be'd 2nd haus cos its blue.....it can be the third haus(middle haus)cos clue 5 says he drinks cofee and the middle haus owner drinks milk....it cant be the fifth haus cos its not to the left of anything....hence we are left with haus 4....there4 the fourth aous is green.....and since the green haus is on the left of the white haus...the fifth haus is the white...from clue one the brit lives in the red haus.....we have pinpointed the colurs of the 2nd 4th and 5th hauses....leaving the first and third haus....
now the brit lives in d red haus...which means the brit cannot live in d first haus(cos the norwegian lives there)...leaving the third haus....and hence we kill two birds with one stone again...the third haus(middle haus) has the brit who drinks milk and haus color is red......now we have one colourless haus and we can fix that as yellow (since that is the remaining colour) and from clue seven, the owner of the yellow haus smokes dunhill...hence the first haus has the norwegian who lives in a yellow haus and smokes dunhill...
from clue 11 the owner who keeps horses lives nxt to d one dat smokes dunhill(the norwegian in d first haus)....hence the second haus is the only one nxt to the first....so the second haus which is colour blue keeps horses.... now we knw the forth haus is green and drinks cofee....
now we usee a combination of clues 2,3,12 and 13
the one who smokes camel drinks beer...
the norwegian cannot be that "one" becos he smokes dunhill
the german cannot be dat "one" because he smokes malborough
the brit cannot be dat "one" because he drinks milk
the dane cannot be dat "one" because he drinks tea...
hence we knw its the swede who has a dog that drinks beer and smokes camel...
using these 4 facts...only the white haus can accomodate these conditions
hence the swede lives in the fifth haus which is white, smokes camel, has a dog, and drinks bear....so haus five is completely identified....only two places left for drinks(first and second)....we knw the dane drinks tea and he cannot b in the first haus cos the norwegian lives there...we can safely say the dane who drinks tea lives in the second haus(blue and keeps horses)
and furthermore that the norwegian in the first haus drink water(cos thats the last drink left to fill)
all nationalities filled except one....the german and he goes to the 4th haus.....so the 4th haus whch is green has the german who smokes malborough
from clue 15 the one who smokes blend has a neigbour that drinks water(the norwegian in d first haus)...hence the second haus (the dane) smokes blend.....simple enuf right...from clue 6 the one who smokes pallmall keeps birds....the haus left to fill for smoking is the 3rd haus(the brit)...so we fill pallmall and birds there...thereford the brit who lives in the red haus at the middle drrinks milk, smokes pallmall and keeps birds...
from clue 10 the one who smokes blend(the dane in the 2nd haus) lives nxt to the one who keeps cats(which cud either be the 1st or 3rd haus)...but we knw the 3rd haus keeps birds so we can safely say its the first haus( the norwegian) that keeps cats....
as at now the only space left in the column goes to the fish....whch is in the forth haus owned by the german...
the final table would look thus;
1st haus....norwegian, yellow, dunhill, water and cats
2nd haus....dane, blue, blend, tea and horses
3rd haus(middle)....brit, red, pallmall, milk and birds
4th haus...german, green, malborough, coffee and fish
5th haus....swede, white, camel, beer and dogs...............so much stressssssssful.......but i ave to do it 4 d sake of my 1k.....@hack.......wat else again
Re: FUT Minna 2013/2014 Aspirant Lets Meet Here by lilshevy(m): 11:30am On Sep 16, 2013
horlaxymoney: u all con stand against me......y na......u hate me b4 ni.......
.am loyal na.....just wana get som advice 4rm u guyz....buh no lele sha,,, we re stil 2geda...
Suces to al d.e aspirant nd 2nd batchers......
.wishin admision for lilshevy ooo,,God help im ooo....
.stil horlaxy.........horlaytan101 on 2go......
.wat of papacypaul?
mr, horlax..... The one n only baddest potential cobbler in mx...... Mehn! One day am gonna buy a p.slippers for £100,000 from you.....
Re: FUT Minna 2013/2014 Aspirant Lets Meet Here by Mosh1988(m): 11:50am On Sep 16, 2013
Is like u people ge leg 4 ur admission paro, me jux they here praying all d time 2 baba God to favour us on this result o........FUTMIX on my dam mind....
Re: FUT Minna 2013/2014 Aspirant Lets Meet Here by lilshevy(m): 11:55am On Sep 16, 2013
Mehn! The thread is damn lively.... If GEJ n ASUU chairman were to be here.... Hmm.... The strike will surely end in 2015...... Hey guys... The belief that minna's site must be down for new info to be posted is a bit strange cos all the news site will be a mess, if that should hold.......anyway, My eyes are getting bigger day by day ooooo... Waiting for that message... In fact, am now preparing for the celebration cos it's gonna be large.... All the guys n ladies in the house.... I SALUTE OOOOOO!
Re: FUT Minna 2013/2014 Aspirant Lets Meet Here by Mystery007(m): 12:13pm On Sep 16, 2013
Dj hack: -I have bn to 6 states in nigeria
- I finished sec.sch @ d age of ten
- i attended 4 different primary schl
- I have speak 4 different languages-I have bn to 6 states in nigeria
- I finished sec.sch @ d age of ten
- i attended 4 different primary schl
- I have speak 4 different languages
Guy dat secondary skull own.. Na lie.. Dere is no way u will attend 4 diff primary skulls nd grad from sec skull @dat age. Even d primary skull sef, ah no sure say u finish @ d age of ten. Prove me wrong if na lie
Re: FUT Minna 2013/2014 Aspirant Lets Meet Here by Mystery007(m): 12:17pm On Sep 16, 2013
lilshevy: Mehn! The thread is damn lively.... If GEJ n ASUU chairman were to be here.... Hmm.... The strike will surely end in 2015...... Hey guys... The belief that minna's site must be down for new info to be posted is a bit strange cos all the news site will be a mess, if that should hold.......anyway, My eyes are getting bigger day by day ooooo... Waiting for that message... In fact, am now preparing for the celebration cos it's gonna be large.... All the guys n ladies in the house.... I SALUTE OOOOOO!
Course mate.. I ce u bro, can't wait to celebrate with you.
Re: FUT Minna 2013/2014 Aspirant Lets Meet Here by lilshevy(m): 12:23pm On Sep 16, 2013
Mosh1988: Is like u people ge leg 4 ur admission paro, me jux they here praying all d time 2 baba God to favour us on this result o........FUTMIX on my dam mind....
are you the then mubsy 1988?
Re: FUT Minna 2013/2014 Aspirant Lets Meet Here by horlaxymoney(m): 12:24pm On Sep 16, 2013
lilshevy: mr, horlax..... The one n only baddest potential cobbler in mx...... Mehn! One day am gonna buy a p.slippers for £100,000 from you.....
lolzzz....i don abandon cobler since last mnth....na money makin job sure pass....acceptance fee on ma mind..
.we go hook 4 mx by God grace
Re: FUT Minna 2013/2014 Aspirant Lets Meet Here by VICTOFX(m): 12:26pm On Sep 16, 2013
dorsylove: hey dears,I'm not a kid or a stupid lady ok,I only wanted u guys to laff,anyways,I'm sorry,guess I cracked d wrong joke,buh neverdless,I don't like d way u talked to me,ok

beta, i thought u wouldnt say natin 2 adres his coments towards u,ur joke met him on d wrong side, n h was kind of taking tins personal. abeg wen dis DE result go show na?
Re: FUT Minna 2013/2014 Aspirant Lets Meet Here by horlaxymoney(m): 12:28pm On Sep 16, 2013
Mystery007: Guy dat secondary skull own.. Na lie.. Dere is no way u will attend 4 diff primary skulls nd grad from sec skull @dat age. Even d primary skull sef, ah no sure say u finish @ d age of ten. Prove me wrong if na lie
na so guy,, u wey dey patrol difrnd primary skul...at least u wil read 2 classes 4 times,, so it a lie...*winks*
Re: FUT Minna 2013/2014 Aspirant Lets Meet Here by horlaxymoney(m): 12:36pm On Sep 16, 2013
BREAKING NEWS!!!!
.WAT AL D.E ASPIRANT AV BEEN WAITING 4
.CHECK IT OUT BELOW
.NO LONG TIN, SITE CLOSED..SUCES TO U ALL
Re: FUT Minna 2013/2014 Aspirant Lets Meet Here by Torilo(f): 1:00pm On Sep 16, 2013
horlaxymoney: hmmm*cough*.,.
.guyz......i dy hot oo....dis lagos don tire me..,,,minna on ma mind jare
.@leebliss, mystery, david, papa, cbell, donphosphate, toriolo, 2chainzz, horlaxy, lilshevy,and odas.......futminna is our destiny skul and we shal mak it com true dis yr...
.missin lilshevy online oo,,,wats apenin,,,,, u shal b given admision by d grace of God..
.it horlaxy....up barcelona
Amen.
Re: FUT Minna 2013/2014 Aspirant Lets Meet Here by Torilo(f): 1:14pm On Sep 16, 2013
Dj hack: D floor will soon b open 4 testimonies**©©toriolo if u no gt 399 na me n u 0.....
When I saw this post I laughed. God has the final say. Thanks DJ hack, the lord will surprise us all.
Re: FUT Minna 2013/2014 Aspirant Lets Meet Here by Torilo(f): 1:22pm On Sep 16, 2013
Davidgerald: hello guys, Me can c d lively spirit of d thread, weldone u all...on my way to Minna nw, on a plane with four tyres, will b in school til Thursday, DE applicants Me blv God will favor u guys also to d 2nd choice aspirants Me wish u all success....
That's not fair, u didn't come when I was in Minna. Just joking.
Re: FUT Minna 2013/2014 Aspirant Lets Meet Here by Torilo(f): 1:46pm On Sep 16, 2013
@ dorsylove,@ DJ hack. Forgive and forget. @ dorsylove if u have bin on this thread u would av seen how they all said lot of things about, but am not perplexed cos i no want I want. The lord will surprise us all.
@ Dj hack hope u are enjoying ur day? Will c u someday.
@ 2chainzz. am missing u ooooooo
Re: FUT Minna 2013/2014 Aspirant Lets Meet Here by dorsylove: 1:58pm On Sep 16, 2013
Torilo: @ dorsylove,@ DJ hack. Forgive and forget. @ dorsylove if u have bin on this thread u would av seen how they all said lot of things about, but am not perplexed cos i no want I want. The lord will surprise us all.
@ Dj hack hope u are enjoying ur day? Will c u someday.
@ 2chainzz. am missing u ooooooo
thanks a lot dear,got no problem wid anyone on dis thread,we barely knw each,I believe dey miss understood me,how's lag and work,wish u good dear
Re: FUT Minna 2013/2014 Aspirant Lets Meet Here by NotmyID: 2:12pm On Sep 16, 2013
all of una wey dey talk too much, una suppose know say too much of talk dey make person talk rubbish, and from ur rubbish wey u talk person fit pick offense, or person fit dislike wetin u talk, them the person feet tian for u, make we discuss wetin bring us together.

If u are looking for gF/BF thank God for NL Dating section dey, S€xu@lity section dey, etc.
If u want to impress ur babe, romance section dey,
If want to joke, joke section dey, u may create the topic and and link us to it, we will gladly follow.

What I hate most is increasing the page of this thread with *****. Me even think say those D.E guys don see their result oo.
Re: FUT Minna 2013/2014 Aspirant Lets Meet Here by Papacypaul(m): 3:06pm On Sep 16, 2013
Hi to every1 o,me jst dy bckground dy observe ni,and i cn see wif more acclarity dt arinfin don sneak into d thread,imagine 1 girl telling all d Dudes here dt if nt 4 Admission stuff ,what is she finding in d thread and some dudes here also bcoz of **** i dnt knw dy support her fah....... NATIONAL DIPLOMA doesnt make sm1 wise though,am nt angry wif d other post buh wif dt i and headboy cnt 4gt i swear....mayb i wud suggest d thread is close down
Re: FUT Minna 2013/2014 Aspirant Lets Meet Here by Papacypaul(m): 3:09pm On Sep 16, 2013
Not_my_ID: all of una wey dey talk too much, una suppose know say too much of talk dey make person talk rubbish, and from ur rubbish wey u talk person fit pick offense, or person fit dislike wetin u talk, them the person feet tian for u, make we discuss wetin bring us together.

If u are looking for gF/BF thank God for NL Dating section dey, S€xu@lity section dey, etc.
If u want to impress ur babe, romance section dey,
If want to joke, joke section dey, u may create the topic and and link us to it, we will gladly follow.

What I hate most is increasing the page of this thread with *****. Me even think say those D.E guys don see their result oo.
dt jst d fact my guy,am sure wif more acclarity dt dat isnt a joke,haba na,hw cn dt b ,in a thread whr D.eties of ur colleagues ar waiting patiently 4 d result b4 dy post and u jst they crack hard jokes...............
Re: FUT Minna 2013/2014 Aspirant Lets Meet Here by Papacypaul(m): 3:14pm On Sep 16, 2013
Abeg if u knw see me posting here fah,coupled wif djhack...no b fight nat dt arifin,me no want o......imaging a girl proving level,to hell wif *** , nt ur fault fah ,na bcoz we ar doing D.e exam togeda fah,we hold d xame ND fah,and mayb bcoz she was a lady engr..mtchewwwwww
Re: FUT Minna 2013/2014 Aspirant Lets Meet Here by Papacypaul(m): 3:17pm On Sep 16, 2013
@horlaxymoney,watin dy do u too,dnt jst post anytin...diz a educational forum fah ,why ar u all doing diz......i tink i support closing d thread
Re: FUT Minna 2013/2014 Aspirant Lets Meet Here by Shollyps(m): 3:18pm On Sep 16, 2013
Mystery007: Guy dat secondary skull own.. Na lie.. Dere is no way u will attend 4 diff primary skulls nd grad from sec skull @dat age. Even d primary skull sef, ah no sure say u finish @ d age of ten. Prove me wrong if na lie
i attended 4 diff primary skul o.and finish at d age of 10.bt finish sec skul @16
Re: FUT Minna 2013/2014 Aspirant Lets Meet Here by Papacypaul(m): 3:20pm On Sep 16, 2013
VICTOFX:

beta, i thought u wouldnt say natin 2 adres his coments towards u,ur joke met him on d wrong side, n h was kind of taking tins personal. abeg wen dis DE result go show na?
victor! Dnt tell me u ar on her syd fah......or else,ar u cming to d airport tmao
Re: FUT Minna 2013/2014 Aspirant Lets Meet Here by Nobody: 3:22pm On Sep 16, 2013
Papacy wats up na, as ASUU com dey strike nko, if news no dey to publish man go kill himself? abi anybody here resemble mrs kolo?
Re: FUT Minna 2013/2014 Aspirant Lets Meet Here by Papacypaul(m): 3:23pm On Sep 16, 2013
dorsylove: If nad 4 admission,I don't blame u guys,I tot u were kinda mature,cos I jus joke wid u a lil,haba,na wa 4 una ooo
goodjay,victor and sum of u hear,i tink u kinda nid to visit john hopkins teaching hospital ,if dis also a joke.....
Re: FUT Minna 2013/2014 Aspirant Lets Meet Here by Papacypaul(m): 3:26pm On Sep 16, 2013
Dj hack: frowns # I no comment to make anybody happy or sad I only said wat dims ryt..**so me no send if u feel say ur hand fall @ least she say wat posted @ courex n holaxy....na my guys doze dude b....xo if it like dat we can just keep mute n watch d thread derail...sin6 falling of hand n disappointed dn dey enta me go lock up 4 my circumference **
my oga dy angry nw fah!!!
Re: FUT Minna 2013/2014 Aspirant Lets Meet Here by Papacypaul(m): 3:27pm On Sep 16, 2013
Dj hack: frowns # I no comment to make anybody happy or sad I only said wat dims ryt..**so me no send if u feel say ur hand fall @ least she say wat posted @ courex n holaxy....na my guys doze dude b....xo if it like dat we can just keep mute n watch d thread derail...sin6 falling of hand n disappointed dn dey enta me go lock up 4 my circumference **
Re: FUT Minna 2013/2014 Aspirant Lets Meet Here by Papacypaul(m): 3:28pm On Sep 16, 2013
david6: ...now u are taking it personal...so who is matured here nw...
my oga,u dy mind her?abeg winks jawe......chai,oga in d thread dy angry bah
Re: FUT Minna 2013/2014 Aspirant Lets Meet Here by NotmyID: 3:34pm On Sep 16, 2013
Papacypaul: Abeg if u knw see me posting here fah,coupled wif djhack...no b fight nat dt arifin,me no want o......imaging a girl proving level,to hell wif *** , nt ur fault fah ,na bcoz we ar doing D.e exam togeda fah,we hold d xame ND fah,and mayb bcoz she was a lady engr..mtchewwwwww
too much talk talk nah wetin cause am, u must not post if u don't have anything to post. Torilo came here the other day and was trying to quote every post, forming **notice mee** if nah lie four people should say nah lie. we all saw the the outcome. Behave matured @ all, let face the real problem. At least the guy we all knew to be posting all the the time is now acting maturely, so why can't we that claimed to be with ND act the same.

Anybody wey like make he/she nack me akpako. I don talk my own
Charity begins @ UNYI.

To summarise the whole rubbish wey I post, make we act maturely, those viewing from background also have what to post, but the controlled thereselve not to derail the thread s. **just trying to cool the thread,** forgive me if my words hit u on the negative part of thist post
Re: FUT Minna 2013/2014 Aspirant Lets Meet Here by Mosh1988(m): 3:36pm On Sep 16, 2013
What do u mean?
lilshevy: are you the then mubsy 1988?
What do u mean?
Re: FUT Minna 2013/2014 Aspirant Lets Meet Here by tshabalala: 3:44pm On Sep 16, 2013
I guess de result is now on fut site.

(1) (2) (3) ... (134) (135) (136) (137) (138) (139) (140) ... (233) (Reply)

List Of Private Universities In Nigeria And Their School Fees / Nigerian Lady With Big Backside Teaching Students, Gets Mixed Reactions / Unilag 2017/2018 Admission Thread

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.