Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,174,413 members, 7,891,802 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 July 2024 at 07:33 PM

FUT Minna 2013/2014 Aspirant Lets Meet Here - Education (142) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / FUT Minna 2013/2014 Aspirant Lets Meet Here (219109 Views)

FUT Minna Post-graduate Studies 2013/2014. Anyone? / University Of Ibadan Post Graduate 2013/2014 Discussion Thread / A.B.U 2013/2014 Aspirant Lets Discuss (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (139) (140) (141) (142) (143) (144) (145) ... (233) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: FUT Minna 2013/2014 Aspirant Lets Meet Here by Nobody: 11:41am On Sep 17, 2013
Lol..xo i don b loverboy abi...torilo dnt wori u go mke am...
Re: FUT Minna 2013/2014 Aspirant Lets Meet Here by Torilo(f): 11:48am On Sep 17, 2013
Leebliss13: @d0rsyl0ve...l0lz...up0n al d n0ise way u make,na 210 dm c gve u?hahaha...jst take hrt..d L0rd z ur strength!
Leebliss, stop been sarcastic. High scores in Jamb and Post utme doesn't determine how academically sound you are, that's what i want you to know. please stop all this you are doing, it won't lead you anywhere. Remember FUTMINNA is just a stepping stone. Shalom.

1 Like

Re: FUT Minna 2013/2014 Aspirant Lets Meet Here by DonChimelo: 11:57am On Sep 17, 2013
Leebliss13: if ND is nt m0i m0i,y didnt u beta d rec0rd,blast d exam,ur here sc0ring disgusting sc0res..nd sh0uting...!
.i rest my case..m s0 0ut!

@Leebliss13, the fact remains that post utme are direct questions while post d.e. questions are logical. even if you think through and solve the problems what about the time factor. With this way you are running your mouth like a broken water pipe, I can bet you that if you write that exam you wont score up to 200. So I would advise that you hibernate and look forward to your program in mx.

1 Like

Re: FUT Minna 2013/2014 Aspirant Lets Meet Here by heedrhez(m): 12:13pm On Sep 17, 2013
av been following dis tred fr a while finally i can post a comment #seeing maself in futmx abeg wen dey go post d scnd choice admission list
Re: FUT Minna 2013/2014 Aspirant Lets Meet Here by Artorius(m): 12:14pm On Sep 17, 2013
Don Chimelo:

@Leebliss13, the fact remains that post utme are direct questions while post d.e. questions are logical. even if you think through and solve the problems what about the time factor. With this way you are running your mouth like a broken water pipe, I can bet you that if you write that exam you wont score up to 200. So I would advise that you hibernate and look forward to your program in mx.
"hibernate" lol like bush rat. The dude sucks badly joor
Re: FUT Minna 2013/2014 Aspirant Lets Meet Here by Okocious(m): 12:17pm On Sep 17, 2013
Don Chimelo:

u should save ursef the stress of breaking it down for him, kids are always kids unless they grow.
Re: FUT Minna 2013/2014 Aspirant Lets Meet Here by Okocious(m): 12:18pm On Sep 17, 2013
Don Chimelo:

u should save ursef the stress of breaking it down for him, by telling him wats involved in d.e screening u are coming down to his level. kids are always kids unless they grow.
Re: FUT Minna 2013/2014 Aspirant Lets Meet Here by Fache101(m): 12:28pm On Sep 17, 2013
Haba Leebliss,why you dey run ur mouth lyk Usain bolts legs? You dey fall guys hand o. If you continue with this habit go uni; guy u no go enjoy ur stay. Even me wey get 232 and 260 pume no insult people lyk dis. You fit dey take am as play bt guys dey vex. Me just dey advise u bro. No matter how person guru,bt nbdy is an island.
On behalf of that boy,abeg make guys just overlook. Remember we be una juniors. We go dey come for smal tutorials na. Make we chop knuckle abek.

1 Like

Re: FUT Minna 2013/2014 Aspirant Lets Meet Here by Nobody: 12:41pm On Sep 17, 2013
Who hs dat babe num...david6 knws hu am talkin abt
Re: FUT Minna 2013/2014 Aspirant Lets Meet Here by Mosh1988(m): 12:49pm On Sep 17, 2013
Alhamdulilah jux thank God my score is not high but God still promise me that i will admited to FUTMINNA this year in as much i believe in him....score 150..

2 Likes

Re: FUT Minna 2013/2014 Aspirant Lets Meet Here by Okocious(m): 12:58pm On Sep 17, 2013
Mosh1988: Alhamdulilah jux thank God my score is not high but God still promise me that i will admited to FUTMINNA this year in as much i believe in him....score 150..
I swear i like ur courage!

2 Likes

Re: FUT Minna 2013/2014 Aspirant Lets Meet Here by Nobody: 12:59pm On Sep 17, 2013
Okocious: u should save ursef the stress of breaking it down for him, by telling him wats involved in d.e screening u are coming down to his level. kids are always kids unless they grow.
the guy get tym sef
Re: FUT Minna 2013/2014 Aspirant Lets Meet Here by VICTOFX(m): 1:00pm On Sep 17, 2013
it has finally happened oh, low and behold, the son of man went, saw and has conquered by faith though his score is 210, with God all thing are sure possible.
Re: FUT Minna 2013/2014 Aspirant Lets Meet Here by Nobody: 1:02pm On Sep 17, 2013
hmmm...quiet pathectic :-Xreading this thread nw maks me really sad...wat went wrong? iv Promised nt to make any general statement buh i wil make dis last 1 ...
wat actually is killing this thread is indiscipline.
....Actually the genesis of all this Gobe started wen i told dorsy i was disapiionted wt her so called joke n she shld respect herself ,.i wuldnt hav quoted her, if nt dat iv actually warned courex n holaxy a post b4 her post n she cant give an excuse of nt seeing it*** No b say ma ITk too much buh d truth is dat i ws jus trying to aviod our thread bn closed lyk dat of uniben*...cos dat statement she made could generat anodr catastrophy*....actually dorsy didnt handle it maturely as she claimed to be....she actually made a statement dat if nt 4 admission* i knw she z a graduate of Nd buh she shld learn hw to adress pple she dnt knw* i finished my I.t early last yr
*I applied dis d.e u bragging abt ** I scored well I got 220* im from d catchment area buh I didn't gt admission Thank God I had d courage to start afresh#....so dis is 2 u all...we meeting here 2da is a priveledge*...we came here 2 help each odr n we became bro n sis*your aim all is to gt admitted * so pls all diz hatred doesn't worth it....u might b D.e u Might b Jambite all dat brought u to diz thread is admission * I culd c sompple has turned me to dr potential enemy by removing me from dr accnt @dorsy*all is well sha!....my main goal here ws to hlp.,.xo me dnt want any1 here to b ma h8ter,so @ leebliss ** it ok**..
@ dorsy *it ok
@ goodjay it ok
@ toriolo it ok
cant mention every1 buh pls every1 let bury d hatchet n move ahead...Okocious n donphos** abeg mAke una let go***I was on recent thread wn I saw u guys post on recent post* I knw every1 is pissed off * evn if dis d last I m gonna post here plz I want diz thread back 2 normal....let d initial brotherhood come in place- congrat to al d.e aspirint**
Re: FUT Minna 2013/2014 Aspirant Lets Meet Here by Mosh1988(m): 1:06pm On Sep 17, 2013
True!! If their God their is hope.....
Okocious: I swear i like ur courage!
True!! If their God their is hope.....
Re: FUT Minna 2013/2014 Aspirant Lets Meet Here by sunday478(m): 1:12pm On Sep 17, 2013
@ leebliss, I gat 140, the lowest so far, and iguess life did not stop here, rather God has everything, and I sure knows that my intelligence is not measured by FUTMINNA post DE score. I will try again. Because am too young to give up.

You can say all u love to say, but the sure thing is that life never ends in FUTMINNA.

@ all all thanks for the assistance, may GOD bless you all.

1 Like

Re: FUT Minna 2013/2014 Aspirant Lets Meet Here by Richiez(m): 1:23pm On Sep 17, 2013
i'm watching!!! shocked shocked shocked
Re: FUT Minna 2013/2014 Aspirant Lets Meet Here by dorsylove: 1:26pm On Sep 17, 2013
To anyone dat I hurt on dis trend,I say a big SORRY,pls just forgive aiit,I guess I started evrytin by postin dat stuff,dou I was jokin buh and neva expected dose replies frm u guys,anyways everybody don't be vexed,let's all show manners aiit,we fyt to become good frnds

1 Like

Re: FUT Minna 2013/2014 Aspirant Lets Meet Here by Mosh1988(m): 1:27pm On Sep 17, 2013
Good to hear that, let them say, that is none of ur business...God has promise us, this year is our year of success.....like one music singer say this year! this year! this year! mo ma lowo this year ma ri admission si uni this year! abeg jux thank God bcoz we hav make it this year..
Re: FUT Minna 2013/2014 Aspirant Lets Meet Here by Okocious(m): 1:28pm On Sep 17, 2013
I'll just let go like u av said boss.
Dj hack: hmmm...quiet pathectic :-Xreading this thread nw maks me really sad...wat went wrong? iv Promised nt to make any general statement buh i wil make dis last 1 ...
....Actually the genesis of all this Gobe started wen i told dorsy i was disapiionted wt her so called joke n she shld respect herself ,.i wuldnt hav quoted her, if nt dat iv actually warned courex n holaxy a post b4 her post n she cant give an excuse of nt seeing it*** No b say ma ITk too much buh d truth is dat i ws jus trying to aviod our thread bn closed lyk dat of uniben*...cos dat statement she made could generat anodr catastrophy*....actually dorsy didnt handle it maturely as she claimed to be....she actually made a statement dat if nt 4 admission* i knw she z a graduate of Nd buh she shld learn hw to adress pple she dnt knw* i finished my I.t early last yr
*I applied dis d.e u bragging abt ** I scored well I got 220* im from d catchment area buh I didn't gt admission Thank God I had d courage to start afresh#....so dis is 2 u all...we meeting here 2da is a priveledge*...we came here 2 help each odr n we became bro n sis*your aim all is to gt admitted * so pls all diz hatred doesn't worth it....u might b D.e u Might b Jambite all dat brought u to diz thread is admission * I culd c sompple has turned me to dr potential enemy by removing me from dr accnt @dorsy*all is well sha!....my main goal here ws to hlp.,.xo me dnt want any1 here to b ma h8ter,so @ leebliss ** it ok**..
@ dorsy *it ok
@ goodjay it ok
@ toriolo it ok
cant mention every1 buh pls every1 let bury d hatchet n move ahead...Okocious n donphos** abeg mAke una let go***I was on recent thread wn I saw u guys post on recent post* I knw every1 is pissed off * evn if dis d last I m gonna post here plz I want diz thread back 2 normal....let d initial brotherhood come in place- congrat to al d.e aspirint**
Re: FUT Minna 2013/2014 Aspirant Lets Meet Here by Okocious(m): 1:33pm On Sep 17, 2013
sunday478: @ leebliss, I gat 140, the lowest so far, and iguess life did not stop here, rather God has everything, and I sure knows that my intelligence is not measured by FUTMINNA post DE score. I will try again. Because am too young to give up.

You can say all u love to say, but the sure thing is that life never ends in FUTMINNA.

@ all all thanks for the assistance, may GOD bless you all.
hmmm, we can't giv up untill the up is given, and the up can not be given untill admission process is over and Next yr's admission begins. So just keep ur hope alive.

2 Likes

Re: FUT Minna 2013/2014 Aspirant Lets Meet Here by Torilo(f): 1:35pm On Sep 17, 2013
Dj hack: hmmm...quiet pathectic :-Xreading this thread nw maks me really sad...wat went wrong? iv Promised nt to make any general statement buh i wil make dis last 1 ...
@ dorsy *it ok
@ goodjay it ok
@ toriolo it ok
Djhack, Me i don't want to miss u o don't say u wont post on this trend anymore,continue with ur good works and may the lord bless u.
please forgive and forget. am proud of u.
Re: FUT Minna 2013/2014 Aspirant Lets Meet Here by Okocious(m): 1:39pm On Sep 17, 2013
Anybody with idea wen we are expecting our admission list? Cos na dat 1 matter nw no be all these 420/400 wey i de see.
Re: FUT Minna 2013/2014 Aspirant Lets Meet Here by Cbellicious(f): 1:40pm On Sep 17, 2013
wow d way insult z bin said on dz tread z 2 much bt tnk God we r undastndin ourselves.n tnk God 4 d result of u guys.bt we 2 knw dat N.D no b moimoi so we gats respect dat cert.
Re: FUT Minna 2013/2014 Aspirant Lets Meet Here by pwettihasha(f): 1:42pm On Sep 17, 2013
@ hack.... why would u stop posting comment? A kid will always be a kid no matter the age or achievement...... You've been helping, understanding and considerate...... u out of this thread..... i will un follow the thread.... or better still close the thread cos to me u are like the active personnel here.... and forget abt all the attention seekers...
to those bragging abt been a ND holder..... how old are u ur mates are Elsewhere better than u?? gat my nd at the age of 17 and so what? the thread page

1 Like

Re: FUT Minna 2013/2014 Aspirant Lets Meet Here by Okocious(m): 1:44pm On Sep 17, 2013
Cbellicious: wow d way insult z bin said on dz tread z 2 much bt tnk God we r undastndin ourselves.n tnk God 4 d result of u guys.bt we 2 knw dat N.D no b moimoi so we gats respect dat cert.
dat has been said and past, let's just keep cool and dlow in 1 accord.
Re: FUT Minna 2013/2014 Aspirant Lets Meet Here by VICTOFX(m): 1:45pm On Sep 17, 2013
THE GREATEST MISTAKE ANY WISE MAN WILL MAKE IS TO WANT TO RESPOND TO EVERY POST ON THIS TREND, I DO NOT MEAN TO INSULT ANYONE, BUT THE SIMPLE TRUTH IS SOME OF THIS GUYS/LADIES ANSWERING AND TALKING TO DON'T BE SURPRISED SOME OF THEM ARE 15-16 YEARS OF AGE, SO WHAT MORE DO YOU EXPECT FROM THEM. I AM TALKING TO YOU IF YOU BLIV YOU ARE MATURED, JUST POST YOUR COMMENTS REASONABLY, AND TRUST ME, YOU WILL SURE GET ONE OR TWO OTHER REASONABLE ppl with your level of maturity that will respond to you. and i will also encourage us all to give this principle of silence beeing the best answer for a fool a room, but most of all, LETS ALL GIVE PEACE A CHANCE. to as many as are already hut, epele ooo.
Re: FUT Minna 2013/2014 Aspirant Lets Meet Here by Fache101(m): 1:49pm On Sep 17, 2013
@ dorsy *it ok
@ goodjay it ok
@ toriolo it ok
Eyyah,my kogite bro. No make me cry na. I knw say me dey play,bt haba hw guys come dey misyarn lyk women dey vex me o. Anyway boss,we go respect ourselves,we go forgive. Infct me dey look all d.e as my seniors. Bt abt dat burying of hachets, kai e go dey imposible o. Wetin we go come dey use farm,clear grass,drive blackbele etc. Lols...forgive my childishness.
Re: FUT Minna 2013/2014 Aspirant Lets Meet Here by Richiez(m): 1:50pm On Sep 17, 2013
love and respect one another...don't derail from the topic
Re: FUT Minna 2013/2014 Aspirant Lets Meet Here by Torilo(f): 1:53pm On Sep 17, 2013
pwettihasha: @ hack.... why would u stop posting comment? A kid will always be a kid no matter the age or achievement...... You've been helping, understanding and considerate...... u out of this thread..... i will un follow the thread.... or better still close the thread cos to me u are like the active personnel here.... and forget abt all the attention seekers...
to those bragging abt been a ND holder..... how old are u ur mates are Elsewhere better than u?? gat my nd at the age of 17 and so what? the thread page

Longest time baby girl. DJ hack is just joking, He can't just stop ni fah. Lolz. @pwettyhasha, We will continue to forgive one another that's all, and that y we are not perfect, so we need to learn from our mistakes. We are all good to continue on this trend, plsssssssssssssssssssssssss
Dj Hack am missing u already oooooooo cry
Re: FUT Minna 2013/2014 Aspirant Lets Meet Here by Okocious(m): 2:07pm On Sep 17, 2013
With due respect to Dj hack,....pwettihasha, u got ur nd at 17, dat 1 is not putting money in our pockets, i'v said it b4, a kid is always a kid untill he/she grows, do u av an idea wen others got there N.D? I'll attach some epitom of shame 2 mysef if i were u. I'm sorry for droping it this way but what pains me most is wen som1 just gets up and starts digging wats been burried already. Some of us make this noise cos of wat we believ in or cos we feel we are guarauteed. Strictly 2 pwettihasha!

1 Like

Re: FUT Minna 2013/2014 Aspirant Lets Meet Here by Okocious(m): 2:15pm On Sep 17, 2013
For God's sake, i want 2 plead wit ur all, if u think u av gotten admission or u got 420/400 in putme and u ar so sure u'll be admitted, or u hav no reasonable contribution 2 make, could u please not disturb dis thread. I'v been through futminna admission process b4 and i can tell u guys dat dis is the only place som pple put ther hope of info so y corrupt it?

(1) (2) (3) ... (139) (140) (141) (142) (143) (144) (145) ... (233) (Reply)

List Of Private Universities In Nigeria And Their School Fees / Nigerian Lady With Big Backside Teaching Students, Gets Mixed Reactions / Unilag 2017/2018 Admission Thread

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 74
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.