Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,357 members, 7,888,133 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 08:11 PM

Free Forex Forcast. 7 Days - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Free Forex Forcast. 7 Days (641 Views)

Download Free Forex Ea/robots Free With Successful Backtest / Aussie Season. (pool Forcast) / Today Forex Forcast (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Free Forex Forcast. 7 Days by nnabuike1(m): 6:36am On Feb 04, 2013
Have you ever wondered why the vast majority of forex trading softwares in the market today do not work? That this is true about the business can be attested to by the long list of sad stories that are presented right here on this forum.

Consider this: If every forex trader has ready access to all these so-called winning strategies that are supposed to earn their user all that money and are thus making essentially the same market moves, then how can anyone be a winner, or even as the case may be, a looser? And rest assured, if there are winners in **anything** then as sure as the sun will rise tomorrow, there must be loosers!

In signal processing, this phenomenon is known as "signal whitening". Basically the fact that so many traders are using the same kind of strategy destroys the predictive usefulness of the forex forcast.

The only way to be a winner in the forex market is to know something that others are not aware of.

How can we win in Forex trading?

The dynamics of foreign exchange prices are driven by a complex conspiracy of forces. The physics that can account for a sufficient part
of these interactions is simply not contained in the apparatus that produces the "signals" that are presented in this forum( as well as most open forums) as "free". One thing that you can be sure of is that strategies that actually work will generally be invisible. That is, that it is very unlikely that their wielders will present them here as "Free Signals".

A little bit about our product

My goal here is not to be some sort of hero to the masses, but to use this platform to demonstrate the power of my theoretical apparatus. I hope that when traders see the accuracy of my forcasts that they can better appreciate their utility.
I am currently computing the next cycle of price movements for GBP/USD. For the next few weeks, I will be doing this FREE OF CHARGE. Please send e-mail to: emxlaboratories@gmail.com with your request and I will send you forcasts that extend to up to 7 days.

I am able to compute forcasts for many other currency pairs. Contact me at : emxlaboratories@gmail.com

(1) (Reply)

Save TINAPA / Business Idea. Need Peeps In The UK / PHCN Monthly Charge Of #520

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.