Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,183,037 members, 7,919,276 topics. Date: Tuesday, 13 August 2024 at 05:48 AM

Need Wii Super Smash Bros Brawl, Wii Component Cable - Gaming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Gaming / Need Wii Super Smash Bros Brawl, Wii Component Cable (1461 Views)

Two Guys Stage Real Life Super Mario Bros Game - Pic + Video / Supermario Bros. Full Qvga Cab File For Windows Mobile Standard 6. / Gaming Showdown: PS3 Vs Wii Vs Xbox 360 Vs PC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Need Wii Super Smash Bros Brawl, Wii Component Cable by texazzpete(m): 2:03pm On Mar 08, 2008
hi,
I'd like to get my hands on Super Smash Bros brawl for the Nintendo Wii. It's just been released and i need it ASAP!
Also can anyone sell me (or let me know where to buy) a Wii Component cable?

Any interested seller should please let me know here. I'm hesitant to put my phone number out on a public forum, but contact me here and we'll talk terms.

take care
Re: Need Wii Super Smash Bros Brawl, Wii Component Cable by Bawss1(m): 9:36pm On Mar 08, 2008
@ TP
You are in PH right?. . . Well try Game World on Azikiwe rd, opposite the post office, they just might have the Wii component cable. Goodluck
Re: Need Wii Super Smash Bros Brawl, Wii Component Cable by ritchboy(m): 12:04pm On Mar 09, 2008
Sorry, cant help.SSB is ma favourite nitendo game.Though i still prefe
Re: Need Wii Super Smash Bros Brawl, Wii Component Cable by ritchboy(m): 12:07pm On Mar 09, 2008
Re: Need Wii Super Smash Bros Brawl, Wii Component Cable by ritchboy(m): 12:08pm On Mar 09, 2008
Re: Need Wii Super Smash Bros Brawl, Wii Component Cable by ritchboy(m): 12:09pm On Mar 09, 2008
Re: Need Wii Super Smash Bros Brawl, Wii Component Cable by ritchboy(m): 12:09pm On Mar 09, 2008
Re: Need Wii Super Smash Bros Brawl, Wii Component Cable by texazzpete(m): 4:16pm On Mar 09, 2008
Bawss1:

@ TP
You are in PH right?. . . Well try Game World on Azikiwe rd, opposite the post office, they just might have the Wii component cable. Goodluck

thanks. Wil try that tommorrow.

My gf has been complaining about the time i spend playing Halo 3, COD4 and Uncharted alone (Not to mention playing PES 2008 with noisy, raucous friends grin ) so i decided to get SSBB so we can finally game together. . .Wii looks like crap on my LCD tv using the standard composite cables.
Re: Need Wii Super Smash Bros Brawl, Wii Component Cable by Nobody: 10:53am On Mar 10, 2008
aaaawww. . . how sweeet. . . cheesy
Re: Need Wii Super Smash Bros Brawl, Wii Component Cable by Bawss1(m): 9:43pm On Mar 10, 2008
@ TP
Any luck with Game World and the wii component cable? There's this other store on the second floor in Happy Bite Plaza on Aba road, but I'm not really sure before it appears I'm just sending you on a wild goose chase.

texazzpete:

. . .Wii looks like crap on my LCD tv using the standard composite cables.

Theres no way it will match d likes of the '3 or X360. For all its runaway success it still has lame specs if you ask me.
Re: Need Wii Super Smash Bros Brawl, Wii Component Cable by texazzpete(m): 9:47am On Mar 11, 2008
Bawss1:

@ TP
Any luck with Game World and the wii component cable? There's this other store on the second floor in Happy Bite Plaza on Aba road, but I'm not really sure before it appears I'm just sending you on a wild goose chase.

Theres no way it will match d likes of the '3 or X360. For all its runaway success it still has lame specs if you ask me.

haven't gone to Gameworld yet. rained like hell yesterday. will try today.
happybites. . .meh! i'm a terrible customer in places like that because i KNOW the prices they're sold for in the US, and i always object to being ripped off 2x the normal price.
eg Asus 4GB Eee PC = $ 399 = N50k approx
happybites price = N110k

Thanks for the pointers, sha.

oyb:

aaaawww. . . how sweeet. . . cheesy

lol. if you've got a babe u love, get her a Nintendo DS. Buy a $40 R4 cartridge with 1GB microSD card, load cutesy games like Animal crossing, mario, Nintendogs etc and see how fast she turns into a gamer.
my GF loathes my PS3, yet she logs on 2 hrs of animal crossing daily. Add to that the hours she spends training her dogs in 'Nintendogs' and you've got a winner on your hands.

hmm. . .drifting off topic grin
Re: Need Wii Super Smash Bros Brawl, Wii Component Cable by Nobody: 12:32pm On Mar 11, 2008
naa. . . the missus loves watching TV shows etal on her ipod. . .i spent a hectic 2 days trying to get the right software to convert DVDs to ipod format. SUPER(r) my normal choice for conversion, kept giving error messages, hand brake did the same, and so on and so forth. . ., until i googled 'dvd to ipod', and found Videora iPod Converter, which does it just right!

texazzpete:

my GF loathes my PS3, yet she logs on 2 hrs of animal crossing daily. Add to that the hours she spends training her dogs in 'Nintendogs' and you've got a winner on your hands.

i'd say she loathes the attention you give it cheesy. . .at least thats madam reaction when i get sucked into a game.you know how we can get. once i was playing doom 3, and i completely tuned out. . . (which is why crysis and bioshock are sitting pretty on my hard drive, awaiting installation for the past 2 months)
Re: Need Wii Super Smash Bros Brawl, Wii Component Cable by lexyman(m): 3:14pm On Mar 31, 2008
i have the component cable and i have sent text msg to u to let u know also the game will be available next week ,hope it's not too far
Re: Need Wii Super Smash Bros Brawl, Wii Component Cable by lexyman(m): 4:42pm On Mar 31, 2008
i have the component cable and i have sent text msg to u to let u know also the game will be available next week ,hope it's not too far
Re: Need Wii Super Smash Bros Brawl, Wii Component Cable by texazzpete(m): 9:11pm On Mar 31, 2008
@lexyman
sorry, im not in the country right now. will be back mid april.
Will call u later when i finally buy a SIm card grin
Re: Need Wii Super Smash Bros Brawl, Wii Component Cable by Neoteny(m): 10:58am On Apr 01, 2008
he is in aberdeen. *giggles* the misery!

i asked him to get me bagpipes and some kilts and tezz logged off.

poor bugger grin
Re: Need Wii Super Smash Bros Brawl, Wii Component Cable by Neoteny(m): 10:58am On Apr 01, 2008
oops. tez, was that indiscreet?
Re: Need Wii Super Smash Bros Brawl, Wii Component Cable by texazzpete(m): 7:54pm On Apr 01, 2008
Not really
Finally been able to get myself an optical audio cable for the 360/Ps3. Shacked up in one of my guys place, he's got an 8mbps link so i'm downloading loads of stuff grin

Trying to decide if my significant other will like Guitar Hero 3. . .
Re: Need Wii Super Smash Bros Brawl, Wii Component Cable by lexyman(m): 3:17pm On Apr 02, 2008
GET YOURSELF A SIM CARD AND CALL LEXYMAN I SHALL WAIT TO HEAR FROM YOU , IT'S A BIG FUN PLAYING VIDEO GAME!
Re: Need Wii Super Smash Bros Brawl, Wii Component Cable by Neoteny(m): 9:48pm On Apr 02, 2008
guitar hero owns my soul.
Re: Need Wii Super Smash Bros Brawl, Wii Component Cable by Bawss1(m): 2:33pm On Apr 18, 2008
Seems TP is having fun. Nice smiley
Re: Need Wii Super Smash Bros Brawl, Wii Component Cable by texazzpete(m): 9:31pm On Apr 18, 2008
Having fun? Bloody British Airways misplaced my luggage, along with my shiny new Guitar Hero 3.

They better find it or. . .THERE WILL BE BLOOD!!

(1) (Reply)

Lottery System / Urgent Advice On Ps2 Needed / WARNING:- Do Not Download Pubg If You Use Tecno Or Infinix

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.