Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,199,623 members, 7,972,300 topics. Date: Friday, 11 October 2024 at 08:32 AM

Northern Senators Meet Over Igbo Domination In Army - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Northern Senators Meet Over Igbo Domination In Army (43258 Views)

PDP Senators Meet Over Amaechi, Others’ Confirmation: Nation / Motion: 22 APC Northern Senators ‘working Against Buhari’ / Ndiigbo, Her Non-igbo Eastern Neighbors And The Myth Of Igbo Domination (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (18) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Northern Senators Meet Over Igbo Domination In Army by HerexG(m): 1:31am On Feb 05, 2013
OkparaIgbo: One time I said here that the way things are going, that it is looking like time everyone answers his/her fathers name and people thought I was joking. But I say it again and again, that coming from a tribe were we have given our 100% each time only to be faced with bitter envy and jealousy all because we believe in this mirage called nigeria, I am now Igbo first of all before thinking of anyother affiliation.. undecided Let this guys do their worst and we will come down from all over the world were we have been training in other military forces to ensure we enforce a total secession.! Enough of this Nonsense angry

I totally support you my brother 100%.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Northern Senators Meet Over Igbo Domination In Army by Nobody: 1:35am On Feb 05, 2013
heisenberg33:

I have been following your post and resisted the urge to comment but couldn't..........From your comments, you sound like a fool and i know you must be 1
that dude must be a pompous over-bloated "FOOL" like you said

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Northern Senators Meet Over Igbo Domination In Army by great063(m): 1:57am On Feb 05, 2013
Ejiné: After Sheikh Gumi's Warning: Northern Senators Meet Over Igbo Domination In Army

www.naijapundit.com/news/aftermath-of-gumi-s-warning-northern-senators-meet-over-igbo-domination-in-army
Na paranoia dey worry these guys.I feel their pain though,just wish they could exert same effort in stemming the tide called BH(*thinking aloud*).
Re: Northern Senators Meet Over Igbo Domination In Army by COOLDUN: 2:04am On Feb 05, 2013
heisenberg33:

I have been following your post and resisted the urge to comment but couldn't..........From your comments, you sound like a fool and i know you must be 1

Don’t mind the drum beater who claimed to closely worked with the Nigerian military, from his statements you would easily see that this fellow never exceeded a position of a yoruba drum beating beggars during their Odu nla festivals. Igbos are not good people, then why are they still holding the Igbos in Nigeria?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Northern Senators Meet Over Igbo Domination In Army by REVOLUTNIS: 2:13am On Feb 05, 2013
This northern senators are terrorists
Re: Northern Senators Meet Over Igbo Domination In Army by OneNaira6: 2:28am On Feb 05, 2013
ROFLMFAO grin grin grin The north continue showing us what backward is every f2king day. Wetin dey fear? A man that fight with a sword will always get scared when they see their neigbor shaping his knife. Stupid fools. A SS man is president, they complain and act like a damn fool. Igbo men are in Army, they complain and act like a damn fool yet again. Yet they get angry whenever people shout for the break up of Nigeria. wetin dey fear? Ewu!!! They want everyone to be under them. They want to rule everything. If na slave they want, they better go and enslave their idiotic bigoted @ss. I hope more Igbo join the army just to piss off this old fool.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Northern Senators Meet Over Igbo Domination In Army by oilsuop: 2:45am On Feb 05, 2013
my ibo friend told me that only ibos can fix nigeria, that they are nation builder.Nigeria need igbo ASAP, this song he play for me even thou i dont understand ibo language,it says power to nigeria jews only them can fix nigeria

i just wan my ibo brothers to play this song sad

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YjCzkzXXsZg

1 Like

Re: Northern Senators Meet Over Igbo Domination In Army by ignis: 3:05am On Feb 05, 2013
Northern senators won't meet over domination of Boko haram killings and bombings in the North, but rather they will meet on domination by igbo in the Army.
This is clueless.
Re: Northern Senators Meet Over Igbo Domination In Army by tutu1: 3:07am On Feb 05, 2013
Are Igbo people not part of Nigeria, why are some people having sleepless night over nothing, Nawa oh,

2 Likes

Re: Northern Senators Meet Over Igbo Domination In Army by Tozer(m): 3:16am On Feb 05, 2013
I choose to see all these as a ploy to get Ihejirika out of the way and possibly install a Northern COAS so that:
1.GEJ will be easily vulnerable should they decide to go for the coup option in their desperate bid to take back power.
2.To weaken and frustrate the fight against Bokoharam and terrorism in the North. It is an obvious truth that Bokoharam enjoys the sympathy and even sponsorship of some political and military principalities in the north. The current fight against bokoharam championed by Ihejirika is really getting at them thus they are giving him a bad name to discredit him and get him sacked an thus pave way for them to achieve their sinister motive.

This is high-wired politics and deception don't fall for it.
The Nigerian Army has never had it so good.talk about the heavy infrastructural development in almost all the Army barracks and formations across the country,soldiers's welfare, incentives and prompt payment of their salaries and entitlements, to mention but a few.These they will never talk about.

The people flying this kite are wicked and evil. They are part of those that have sat on the destiny of this nation this 52 years.
They have an ulterior motive. This is deceit! Don't fall for it fellow Nigerians!

9 Likes

Re: Northern Senators Meet Over Igbo Domination In Army by obyrich(m): 3:26am On Feb 05, 2013
Ishsoph: President Gudlck went and took Buhari by d hand to acompany him to d podium to light d centinary torch. So sweet as they both walk 2together smiling.
Do u know how much he was paid to do that? I pity people who die because of these greedy men. They all fight for their pocket.
Re: Northern Senators Meet Over Igbo Domination In Army by Nobody: 3:34am On Feb 05, 2013
kindabigg:

Most of the players in the SE are not core igbos, majority are deltans and from rivers.

Victor Moses, Juwon Oshaniwa, Raheem Lawal(Yoruba). Nosa Igiebor, Efe Ambrose, Fegor Ogude, Reuben Gabriel & Brown Ideye(Edo). Ahmed Musa(Hausa).

Keshi just loves his Delta people. Those players are not the best Nigeria has to off but they have done well.

Moses is from Southern Kaduna.
Re: Northern Senators Meet Over Igbo Domination In Army by Nobody: 3:35am On Feb 05, 2013
The source of nowadays news na wa ooo........Naijapundit is now a source to news!!!

Even when a SA pitched NA against Yoruba on Ghanaweb.........Nairalanders must Fight here on it!!!
Re: Northern Senators Meet Over Igbo Domination In Army by watered(m): 4:24am On Feb 05, 2013
Onye iwe newe ya biko wegbuo ya kpom kpom! Osukos ya biko sugbuo ya kpom kpom! Gumi should respect himself and promote peace not stirring up talks that could thrteaten d relative calm at d moment. Onye iwe newe ya biko wegbuo ya kpom kpom! Osukos ya biko sugbuo ya kpom kpom! Gumi should respect himself and promote peace not stirring up talks that could thrteaten d relative calm at d moment. Onye iwe newe ya biko wegbuo ya kpom kpom! Osukos ya biko sugbuo ya kpom kpom! Gumi should respect himself and promote peace not stirring up talks that could thrteaten d relative calm at d moment.

1 Like

Re: Northern Senators Meet Over Igbo Domination In Army by chrisdstar: 4:35am On Feb 05, 2013
I thought sheik Gumi was supposed to be a religious leader? Now if a religious leader like him could publicly incite a people..........am afraid,our lives aint safe until we go our separate ways.
Re: Northern Senators Meet Over Igbo Domination In Army by jidewin(m): 4:38am On Feb 05, 2013
Built2last: There is one way out of this mess. Take a census of the tribes in the army and publish it for ! Nigerians to see. It will be clear which tribe has dominated the army for over 50 years. When someone arises to right wrongs people will wake to evil agitation. Obj came to power in 1999 and retired many generals and divided the armoury to all regions of Nigeria and they shouted that he was giving preference to Yoruba people.until we accept Merritt as a country, we may continue to be on auto reverse..
Thank you.I thought I was the only one in disbelief at the headline.To the best of my knowledge,People from the northern axis dominate The Nigerian Army and Air Force,while from The Nigerian Navy is more of Southerners. The Nigerian Customs is (or was) also predominantly Middle Belt and towards the Northern sphere.This Sheik must be checked or incarcerated for TREASONABLE FELONY. Making such public utterances.
Re: Northern Senators Meet Over Igbo Domination In Army by pazienza(m): 4:41am On Feb 05, 2013
kindabigg:

Most of the players in the SE are not core igbos, majority are deltans and from rivers.

Victor Moses, Juwon Oshaniwa, Raheem Lawal(Yoruba). Nosa Igiebor, Efe Ambrose, Fegor Ogude, Reuben Gabriel & Brown Ideye(Edo). Ahmed Musa(Hausa).

Keshi just loves his Delta people. Those players are not the best Nigeria has to off but they have done well.

Are you ok at all? Who are those guys you were listing there? And which one come be 'core' igbo again,are you a learner?
There is nothing like core or peripheral igbo,you are either igbo or you are not igbo,nothing more and nothing less.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Northern Senators Meet Over Igbo Domination In Army by blaqoracle: 4:43am On Feb 05, 2013
Billyonaire: Dawn of a new era. Its time positions are earned by merit. Never again will we .
it is said that "history keep repeating itself, but man never learn from history" you are still claiming merit, the same merit that destroyed millions of igbos. you only talk of merit when every other person has been given the same opportunity to trained, accessed and evaluated. if the igbos dont tread the part of caution this, it will no be genocide, they will cry igbocide!
Re: Northern Senators Meet Over Igbo Domination In Army by Parnassuss(m): 4:45am On Feb 05, 2013
Prof Corruption: NSF's position is in order. There is no merit being applied anywhere, it's a clear case of nepotism.

RESPONSE TO GROSNAMM'S ALLEGATIONS ON IHEJIRIKAIt has come to our notice that there is a campaign by some unscrupulous and unpatriotic elements whose intentions appear to be bent on destabilizing the Nigerian military and nation at large. This campaign is being propagated in the form of a spurious article being circulated that alleges that the Nigerian Chief of Army Staff, Lt. Gen. Onyeabor Azub...uike Ihejirika is on some sort of sinister and clandestine operation to “Igbonise” the Nigerian Army. The COAS has been accused of selectively promoting only Igbos at the expense of others. Well, nothing can be further from the truth, and this will be demonstrated in a very clear and dispassionate analysis in rebuttal to the openly biased and ethnically tinged attempt by some disgruntled elements.What this hatchet job of an article has done is to selectively focus on the promotion of four officers, and then proceed to make bold claims that these promotions were ethnically motivated because the said officers were of Igbo origin, and then conjure up a justification of why their promotions were ethnically motivated by employing a lot of hyperbole and incredulous reach in drawing conclusions from far-fetched inferences. The elements behind this very dishonest article have done this while ignoring the holistic picture of all promotions within the different cadres of the army. They focused on the promotions of Brigadiers Ugwu of the Ordinance Corps, Nwaogbo of the armored corps, Agha Okoro of the Supply and Transport Corps, and Chioba of the Corp of Electrical and Mechanical Engineers only. How can this be a complete picture when 43 Brigadiers where promoted Major Generals in 2011 and 22 promoted in 2012?Now let’s examine the promotion exercise of 2011 based on available information:On November 10 2011 the Vanguard published the following story on Army promotions:The Nigerian Army Council has approved the promotion of 25 major- generals and 43 brigadier-generals, the largest number ever promoted at a go.Following the recommendation of the Chief of Army Staff, Lieutenant-General Azubuike Ihejirika, those elevated from Brigadier Generals (one star) to Major-Generals (two stars) are Director of Army Public Relations, Brigadier-General R.I.D Isa; Director of Military Intelligence, Brigadier-General A.T. Jibrin; Director of Operations at Army HQ, Brigadier General G.A. Wahab and Defence Adviser, New York, Brigadier General G. Audu.Others promoted Major Generals are Brig-Gen. K.C. Osuji, Brig-Gen. F.S. Owonibi, Brig-Gen. Agha-Okoro, Brig-Gen. D.D. Kitchner, Brig-Gen. B.T. Oginni, Brig-Gen. E.R. Chioba, Brig-Gen. J.M. Ogidi, Brig-Gen. S.U. Labaran, Brig-Gen. A.A. Martins, Brig-Gen. A. Chukwu, Brig-Gen. M. Idris, Brig-Gen. L.N.K. Banjiran, Brig-Gen. S.U. Audu and Brig-Gen. E.F. Abejirin.Also promoted two star-generals are Brig-Gen. T.O. Umar, Brig-Gen. H.G. Aminu, Brig-Gen. I. Sani, Brig-Gen. A.G. Ewanshia-Oloni and Brig-Gen. P.K. Ikumonein.A statement confirming the promotions was signed by the Chief of Staff, Army Public Relations Department, Col. Usman Abdul.Among the Colonels promoted to the rank of Brigadier-Generals are Colonel Leo Erabor, PSO to the Chief of Army Staff, Col. O.O. Adeleke, Col. J. Alexander, Col. T.K. Golau, Col. M.M. Dan-Ali, Col. L.O. Adeosun, Col. E.A. Ransome-Kuti, Col. J.T. Abubakar and Col. S.E.U. Ekanem.A statement confirming the promotions was signed by the Chief of Staff, Army Public Relations Department, Col. Usman Abdul.Fredie I. Ude Now we can begin to see the falsehood being peddled in the allegation that Ihejirika’s promotions were ethnically motivated to favour the Igbos as the list provided shows no such trend. Let’s take a count of Brigadiers and Major Generals promoted against their ethnicities since this is where the focus of the disgruntled elements seems to lie. Below is a list of 23 Brigadier Generals promoted to the rank of Major Generals in 2011. It will be instructive to compare the number Igbo officers promoted to the number of officers of other ethnic groups promoted:1. Director of Army Public Relations, Brigadier-General R.I.D Isa - North2. Director of Military Intelligence, Brigadier-General A.T. Jibrin - North3. Director of Operations at Army HQ, Brigadier General G.A. Wahab - North4. Defence Adviser, New York, Brigadier General G. Audu.- North5. Brig-Gen. K.C. Osuji---------- SE6. Brig-Gen. F.S. Owonibi------ SW7. Brig-Gen. Agha-Okoro------- SE8. Brig-Gen. D.D. Kitchner- (Unverified)9. Brig-Gen. B.T. Oginni------- SW10. Brig-Gen. E.R. Chioba------ SE11. Brig-Gen. J.M. Ogidi----- (Unverified)12. Brig-Gen. S.U. Labaran--- North13. Brig-Gen. A.A. Martins---- SW14. Brig-Gen. A. Chukwu------ SE15. Brig-Gen. M. Idris--------- North16. Brig-Gen. L.N.K. Banjiran---- (Unverified)17. Brig-Gen. S.U. Audu----- North18. Brig-Gen. E.F. Abejirin---- SW19. Brig-Gen. T.O. Umar----- North20. Brig-Gen. H.G. Aminu---- North21. Brig-Gen. I. Sani--------- North22. Brig-Gen. A.G. Ewanshia-Oloni----SS23. Brig-Gen. P.K. Ikumonein----------SSOut of 23 names only four (4) appear to be Igbo names; Osuji, Agha-Okoro, Chioba and Chukwu; now that is only 17% of the number of Brigadiers promoted to Major Generals in 2011 as published by the Vanguard in November of 2011. The SE is one of 6 geopolitical zones in the country, and simple math tells us that if geopolitical zones were taken into account during promotions of officers, as it should in such a polarized and tribalised country as Nigeria, that is exactly 17% of promotions per cadre per geographical zone, given there are personnel from each zone available to be promoted. So what is the source of this contrived brouhaha? Is this not much ado about nothing? Who could be behind this, but those bent on destabilizing Nigeria for whatever selfish and nefarious ends they may have?For good measure, below is a summary of the 2012 promotion details as published in National Mirror on December 20 2012:Fredie I. Ude Director, Army Public Relations Department, Brigadier General Bola Koleoso, who was promoted to the rank of Major General, in a statement, listed those promoted to the substantive rank of Major General to include:1. Brigadier General NO Ojiji of the Armed Forces Command and Staff College (AFCSC);2. Brigadier General HA Salihu; Commandant, Depot Nigerian Army,3. Brigadier General SZ Uba of the Defence Headquarters4. Brigadier General ET Nienge of the Nigerian Army School of Supply and Transport.Brigadier General David Enetie of Headquarters Infantry Corps Centre,5. Brigadier General Mashudy O. Adekanye of the Nigerian Army Ordinance School, Commander of 23 Brigade Nigerian Army6. Brigadier General John N. Nwaoga and Brigadier General Patrick G. Ogah of Army Headquarters Directorate of Training and Operations.Brigadier General Donald MN Oji of Nigerian Army Signals School7. Brigadier General Tanko Y. Gaiya of the AFCSC8. Brigadier General Bamidele O. Ologundudu of the Nigerian Defence College (NDC)9. Brigadier General Abbas O. Adekanye of the Central Workshop; Commander 1 Brigade Nigerian Army, Brigadier General Tamunomieibi I. Dibi; Commander 2 Brigade10. Brigadier General Tukur Y. Buratai; Commander 4 Brigade11. Brigadier General Obi A. Umahi12. Brigadier General Chuckwudi BB Odunukwe of the Directorate of Data Processing; Defence Attache to China13. Brigadier General Sulaiman D. Aliyu14. Brigadier General Junaid S. Bindawa of the Nigerian Army Armoured School (NAAS)15. Brigadier General Obidah T. Ethan serving in the United Nations Mission in Liberia (UNMIL)16. Brigadier General Obasina A. Ogunbiyi of the Nigerian Army Medical Corps17. Brigadier General Friday M. Airende of the Special Vehicle PlantNew GOCs and Head Quarters:- GOC of 1 Division(Kadunawink, Maj Gen.Wahab ---Northerner- GOC of 2 Division(Ibadan, Oyowink, Maj-Gen. Ahmed ---Northerner- GOCs of 3 Division(Jos, Plateau), Maj-Gen. Ebiobowei Awala----SS- GOC of 81 Division(Victoria Island, Lagos) is Maj-Gen. Obi Umahi---SE- GOC of 82 Division(Enugu), Maj-Gen Ashimiyu Olaniyi -------SWAgain here there is no sign of inequity in the promotions favouring any particular ethnic group as alleged. In fact two officers who were alleged not to have been promoted – Nienge and Adekanye are on this list, and this is not even an exhaustive list of all promoted! So what is the game here? Obviously it is not one that bodes well for the stability of the country.The article is fraught with hateful language and innuendo; several officers promoted who happen to be Igbo are referred to as “the Igbo boy” . There is so much warped logic and impossible extrapolations and conclusions drawn from inconclusive analysis that will make one dizzy, for example, one Col Soloye is alleged not to have been promoted because of his “outstanding personal and professional records”.How preposterous!They continue this incredulous reach by further stating that “The plan here, just as in the case of Oyekan, is to slow down this rising star who might get in the way of Igbo officers “destined” by General Ihejirika to rise above him”.Again, how preposterous! What is the source or proof of this bold conclusion? Unless this article was produced by superhuman mind readers this is pure baseless conjecture of the highest order. It is important to note at this juncture that none of the officers’ records who have been described as “outstanding” and being overlooked for promotion have been independently vetted. These are just claims by faceless disgruntled elements. Until independently vetted, they remain just claims. Another example of this superhuman mind-reading faculty demonstrated in this article is the case of one Col. Jidda, who for whatever reason was not promoted at a certain time, but the mind readers have gone ahead to explain that “the idea is for Jidda to wait for the Igbo boy to graduate from NIPPS so they can be presented next year with other officers from NDC course 21. Most likely, some Igbo officers would then edge out Jidda who will then suffer the faith of Col Oyekan and Col Soleye”.

5 Likes

Re: Northern Senators Meet Over Igbo Domination In Army by Nobody: 4:48am On Feb 05, 2013
lucenzo: Why must there be this dominance talk in every thing concerning Nigeria. I am for the best for the job but what if this is just mere coincidence? Like the super eagles thing , we saw a situation where the squad was dominated by the Igbos. But what if it was just mere coincidence: that the best at the moment happened to be from a region or certain regions were not showing interest in that aspect. The question every sensible person should be asking is; are the junior officers still of igbo origin. please let's let sleeping dogs lie.

MY BROTHER I TIRE 4 THIS COUNTRY. WHEN WHEN WE HAVE BIGGER ISSUES @ HAND. WHO CARES IF THE ENTIRE ARMY ARE IGBOS. IF THEY ARE COMPETENT THEN SO BE IT. I THINK THATS THE DIFFERENCE BTW DEVELOPED SOCIETIES AND OUR OWN. U WONT HEAR OF U.S SENETORS MEETING OVER HOW MOST ATHLETES ARE BLACKS.

2 Likes

Re: Northern Senators Meet Over Igbo Domination In Army by PointB: 4:49am On Feb 05, 2013
After going through this thread, I smile and at the same time very worried.

I smiled when I realized that many people can see through the scheme of our Northern brother to keep all of us down south in perpetual slavery; I smile when I saw how determined we are that these will never be allowed to be. Not again!

But I am worried because the people we are dealing with are capable of brain-washing miscreants and thugs into carrying out their diabolic scheme, as some pay little premium on human lives in the North. We have seen this cycle of violence many times in the past. We have not forgotten the pogrom of the 60s, and we certainly have not forgotten how recently our brethren sent to the North as corpers were murdered not only cold blood, but also in broad daylight. Boko Haram still dwell with us, as we speak. I fear that without caution history may repeat itself again.

I urge my fellow southerner, especially those from the old Eastern Region, including our fair complexioned beautiful Edo women and handsome Edo men. Be alert; be very alert. If/when they come for Igbos, I bet they will also come for you. Let those in these category, who have any reason to reside in the North live in pairs. While one sleep the other watches. Keep a dagger or gun beside your bed; check it before you sleep. If they come for you, do not panic, just ensure you don't go down like a lamb to the slaughter house. Nigeria belong to all of us; we must tolerate one another or we must separate. The era of cheap killing, and cold blooded massacre certainly must come to an end. Now is the time to enforce peace!!

10 Likes

Re: Northern Senators Meet Over Igbo Domination In Army by Reference(m): 5:30am On Feb 05, 2013
Is there any need to comment? Not really. Once again the owners of Nigeria have spoken. The best thing to have happened in Nigerian politics for 30years is the Presidency of Jonathan. Simply put. What was hitherto seen as normal in this generation is now under close scrutiny. Everyone is now politically conscious. That's what bothers them so much. Their slaves have woken up.

3 Likes

Re: Northern Senators Meet Over Igbo Domination In Army by cfours: 5:33am On Feb 05, 2013
AK 48: have u ever asked yourself why the progressive super eagles is filled with igbos?

Do u think the super eagles wud av gone far if quota was used as a selection tool?

Why didnt they complain abt the igbo domination of super eagle?

Whoever is fit academicaly n otherwise should b promoted

I agree.
in the same vein, Igbos should also stop complaining about north/SW poltiical domination. let leadership flow naturally
igbos fit more naturally with sports and the army (so long as they are not conducting coups grin)
they're also good at business of course wink but not in political matters.

1 Like

Re: Northern Senators Meet Over Igbo Domination In Army by pazienza(m): 5:34am On Feb 05, 2013
COOLDUN:

Then we had no hausa man,few yorubas and majority Igbos, it doesn't mean that one tribe will dominate the team if there are other good players from other tribes. 1985 Golden Eaglet the best Eaglets ever assembled was dominated by the Edo formerly Bendel state, with only an Igbo boy Chukwuma Nwoha, and 2 or 3 yorubas, Babatunde Joseph, Fatai Atere,still they won the first World cup for Africa/Nigeria,their victory was celebrated in the whole Africa and not only in Nigeria, no one give the victory to the Bendel state then, but since we began to complain of Federal and state Characters where are we today? i believe in, let the best qualified be given the position and not best favored.

Chukwuma was not the only igbo in that team,infact the captain of that team,nduka ugbade is an igboman. And the last time i checked,there is no single ethnic group called edo.
Re: Northern Senators Meet Over Igbo Domination In Army by pazienza(m): 5:44am On Feb 05, 2013
c.fours:

I agree.
in the same vein, Igbos should also stop complaining about north/SW poltiical domination. let leadership flow naturally
igbos fit more naturally with sports and the army (so long as they are not conducting coups grin)
they're also good at business of course wink but not in political matters.

Yea, i agree with you,thanks to yoruba/northern mastery of political leadership,nigeria is a poo. Yea,we need more of obasanjos and babangidas to move this poo of a country forward.All hail the great yorubas and northerners,blessed are they,for soon,'we' would leave nigeria for both of them to inherit,it would be a marriage made in heaven.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Northern Senators Meet Over Igbo Domination In Army by blocker: 5:51am On Feb 05, 2013
grin grin AS THE 100 YEARS ANNIVERSARY DRAWS NEAR LET US REMEMBER THAT "THERE WAS A QUANTRI"
Re: Northern Senators Meet Over Igbo Domination In Army by blocker: 5:56am On Feb 05, 2013
pazienza:

Yea, i agree with you,thanks to yoruba/northern mastery of political leadership,nigeria is a poo. Yea,we need more of obasanjos and babangidas to move this poo of a country forward.All hail the great yorubas and northerners,blessed are they,for soon,'we' would leave nigeria for both of them to inherit,it would be a marriage made in heaven.
YES THE YORUBA/HAUSA connection have taken LIEGERIA to new heights since the Oil boom so let's poo on.
Re: Northern Senators Meet Over Igbo Domination In Army by andyanders: 6:05am On Feb 05, 2013
In fact, I know the northerners do not have shame at all. Since their illiterate brothers, who never went to school became generals and destroyed this country, the never complained because they benefited from it.
Ojukwu was the first educated Army officer, they hated him and because of this, Gowon a junior officer was made head of state, and you northerners never complained of this. Now, an Ibo man now, chief of army staff, you are talking about domination. May you all die of leprosy, un-educated maggots.Everything now should be on merit.

1 Like

Re: Northern Senators Meet Over Igbo Domination In Army by coolsamba(m): 6:11am On Feb 05, 2013
Igbo kwenu....hate us oя love us the fact still remains that Ѱє̲̣̣̣̥ ROCKS. M proud to be ibo

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Northern Senators Meet Over Igbo Domination In Army by FXKing2012(m): 6:16am On Feb 05, 2013
What exactly is the problem of these northerners? So they think they must rule Nigeria at all times?[b][/b]
Re: Northern Senators Meet Over Igbo Domination In Army by ojbanja: 6:16am On Feb 05, 2013
Forza p]WTF!sheik gumi, u again?e nor go beta 4 u
Nawa ooooo!
Re: Northern Senators Meet Over Igbo Domination In Army by true2god: 6:18am On Feb 05, 2013
kindabigg:

Definr core igbo and nominal ones.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (18) (Reply)

Confusion In Akure Over Whereabouts Of Agagu's Family Members / Photos Of Emir Sanusi's Daughter, Yusra / Second Niger Bridge: Onitsha And Asaba To Become Like New York And New Jersey

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 87
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.