Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,766 members, 7,952,143 topics. Date: Wednesday, 18 September 2024 at 11:19 AM

A Letter From The Heart Of A Mother - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / A Letter From The Heart Of A Mother (631 Views)

RE: 8 Ways To Win The Heart Of Rich Island Guys (ajebutters) / 8 Ways To Win The Heart Of Stubborn Girls / An Apology Letter From Men To Women (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

A Letter From The Heart Of A Mother by ideallove(m): 3:31pm On Feb 04, 2013
A mother calling
****YOU MIGHT NOT ENJOY READING THIS PIECE STRAIGHT FROM THE HEART*****
A Mother Calling
where are the sons and daughters that would make her proud?
Where are the sons and daughter who would fulfill their life's purpose than let life loose it meaning??
I gave birth to my son and daughter in pains full of hopes that they would make the world a better place..
I can forget when I grown in pains to hear that you are my child
Have we so soon forgotten the mother that took us for nine month loved us with all hope when we were but a fetus?
that we now captioned what sex is not meant for by calling it safe sex.. lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
No mother ever gave birth to the one that will change the world by safe sex
She was sure and ready to become a mother
I knew you were mine when you kicked my womb; you pushed with all the life you got! I loved you with all the pains with all the tears, loss of appetite, sleepless night because you were mine
cry cry
Can we still have mothers again when they have cut off their wombs in the name of love for the pleasure of sex?
Can we still have mothers that their beauty is that care and love and not the fantasies and illusion?
Can we still have mothers who would not dump their babies in refuse dump?
Can we still have mothers?

NOW LOVE CALLING OUT!
Truth Speaking for itself!
Could there still be a heart that is ready to accept the truth
A heart that gives no place to lies
Will there be heart ready to believe in the reality of love
A heart that cannot be comprised, bought or sold for lies
The persistence of evils in love is meant to push to the reality of love
The prevalence of evil is not meant to keep us but meant to cause a desire for the truth
When you are stock by the truth you will be surrounded by reality
This Love calling
This is love speaking
If you agree that Love can be our reality and our identity simply: comment "YES"

DON'T FORGET TO SHARE this TRUTH with someone who care about!
www.theideallove.com

Re: A Letter From The Heart Of A Mother by specialguest(f): 3:37pm On Feb 04, 2013
YES YES YES we can... I love you mamma!

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

What Makes A Good Husband / I Need Female Response On Dis One. / What Do Men And Women Want From Each Other?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.