Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,176,093 members, 7,896,671 topics. Date: Sunday, 21 July 2024 at 06:30 PM

Raped! - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Raped! (2505 Views)

Ese Oruru, My Daughter Was Raped By Yunusa - Ese's Father / Family Demands Body Of 11-yr-old Girl Whose Guardian Raped To Death (Pictured) / 21-yr-old Fresh Graduate Raped To Death In Ogijo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Raped! by Dreloaded(f): 2:22pm On Mar 17, 2008
In other words, you detest yourself? cheesy
Re: Raped! by lucabrasi(m): 2:31pm On Mar 17, 2008
D-reloaded:

In other words, you detest yourself? cheesy

no not at all,i actually like and admire myself but i didnt mention your name so why spiting out your dummy grin

and i v onli got one answer left for you on all this so i dont turn smone else's post into something else

bibiire ko she fi owo ra, figure it out,have a nice day wink
Re: Raped! by Busta(f): 2:44pm On Mar 17, 2008
Nice write up!
Re: Raped! by Dreloaded(f): 2:50pm On Mar 17, 2008
dude, you don't have to mention my name. The act of passive aggression is one I'm an expert at spotting. Btw it's a female trait, so I suggest you find some other way to deal with situations grin

as for "figuring out" your phrase, I'll pass.

who knew "hmm typho" would cause 4 sermons when he just easily could have said "oops my mistake"  cheesy
Re: Raped! by Nobody: 3:02pm On Mar 17, 2008
@poster
That was soo good. Keep it up.
Re: Raped! by lucabrasi(m): 3:06pm On Mar 17, 2008
D-reloaded:

dude, you don't have to mention my name. The act of passive aggression is one I'm an expert at spotting. Btw it's a female trait, so I suggest you find some other way to deal with situations grin

as for "figuring out" your phrase, I'll pass.

who knew "hmm typho" would cause 4 sermons when he just easily could have said "oops my mistake"  cheesy

wow,since you r an expert at at detecting passive agression ,my advice to you my nigerian sister is to channel it towards something useful that will actually benefit your fellow nigerians.

ok o ,you can pass but otito koro o,

i tire o who knew typho could cause all this wahala,when all a sensible individual would have done is that its spelt typo and not typho chikena instead of flying all over nairaland looking for newbies like myself to bully,news flash for you my sister im not rolling over and playing dead i have  a sensible way for you to transfer your agression tke your well worn dictionary,go to nigeria and get involved in some charity for children  and let them learn from your extensive knowledge,once again thanks for replying cause im having fun,dont forget to figure the second yoruba proverb out bye and tk smiley
Re: Raped! by Gamine(f): 3:08pm On Mar 17, 2008
OOh my days!!!

see me thinkin this thread would be free of spam
and just contain honest opinions!!

Just because someones heart skipped a bit!!! shocked

Wat was i thinking sef dis na still NL abi
chai

@Luca
Pls abeg!
[i]BTW, is that ur pic in ur profile?[/i]scary o lipsrsealed

BTTopic!

Seun , this isnt supposed to be here!
its a literary piece o!!
sad

I tried to get into this character
it was really painfully.
i wld try to expand the story though
Re: Raped! by Nobody: 3:20pm On Mar 17, 2008
Gamine:

it was really painfully.
shocked
Hehehe painful my sister. painful. Got u there too. hehe. grin
Re: Raped! by Dreloaded(f): 3:32pm On Mar 17, 2008
lucrabusi. go away please. I have nothing more to say to you. Not even gonna bother reading your garbage.

all I said is "hmm typho", if that's enough for you to continue to whine and write lengthy replies filled with rubbish na your own problem. Someone pointed out an error in a phrase NOT a typo, you corrected the person's typo, I pointed out YOUR typo and instead of accepting your mistake like a MAN, you rather whine for hrs.

apparently I have successfully gotten under your skin, hence the fact that you continue to respond to me despite saying you wont.

Anyway

Gamine, if you would only stop being so hasty and excited, maybe you wouldnt still be making such silly mistakes tongue
Re: Raped! by lucabrasi(m): 3:36pm On Mar 17, 2008
Gamine:

OOh my days!!!

see me thinkin this thread would be free of spam
and just contain honest opinions!!

Just because someones heart skipped a bit!!! shocked

What was i thinking sef this na still Nairaland abi
chai

@Luca
Please abeg!
[i]BTW, is that your pic in your profile?[/i]scary o lipsrsealed

BTTopic!

Seun , this isnt supposed to be here!
its a literary piece o!!
sad

I tried to get into this character
it was really painfully.
i would try to expand the story though

im very sorry for my part in the "spam"on your thread and this 'll be my last on it but i dont think you should be begging me for anything cause all i did was reply to an individual stepping to me after i told her to please leave me alone, so i think the begging should go to her realli but like i said in the other reply i 'll not turn this into something else but im sure the moderator after going through everything would know who to sanction

as for my picture,there's nothing scary in my profile pic and im soo confident of my looks i can refer you or anyone to go check out more pictures of myself,so pls that wasnt a fair comment at all, sorry for my part once again and going back to your story expecting more of the same have a nice day smiley
Re: Raped! by Nobody: 3:37pm On Mar 17, 2008
@luca & D-R
E don do abeg. angry
Re: Raped! by Gamine(f): 3:59pm On Mar 17, 2008
Lol

Hasty i am o!

Chai, painfully cheesy
lol so funny now that i SEE it.
he hee hehe

@Lucabrasi
then again, whats fair in this world! undecided
Re: Raped! by Dreloaded(f): 4:02pm On Mar 17, 2008
Niyi, Im done with that woman

I'll stick to making fun of Gamine instead. cheesy
Re: Raped! by lucabrasi(m): 4:27pm On Mar 17, 2008
anyhow,moving on, (swiftly ignoring any snide comments) when r we expecting the second part of your story pls smiley
Re: Raped! by Busta(f): 5:02pm On Mar 17, 2008
na wa oh! lipsrsealed
Re: Raped! by Gamine(f): 12:14am On Mar 18, 2008
Hmm

Madam Reloaded,
make fun of me?

Because i don't comment on the various times
hitting the modify button escaped you

e.g
hope me ask o.
what the

Atleast, skipping a bit is still valid cheesy
and really painfully . . .smthing even if i missed out the word! cheesy

Be careful o.

@Luca
i dont have a second part yet
Re: Raped! by Busybody2(f): 3:34am On Jun 13, 2008
D-reloaded:

hope me ask o.  cheesy

Tory don get k-leg.

Egbami help, wetin i no go see for this nairaland sef. .

Make I help una, the word wey una dey look for be . . . you know what forget it, better not to say nothing at all, before dem come tell me to mind my business. 

@ OP
Continue with your story o jare.
Re: Raped! by Gamine(f): 11:43am On Jun 27, 2008
Its painful to continue this story, now that i know the real story.
Re: Raped! by Novacaine(m): 7:03pm On Jul 05, 2008
Got my attention till i saw it was just a story
Re: Raped! by Gamine(f): 12:37pm On Jul 07, 2008
its not just a story

its a real life story

maybe if you read the other thread you'd get

(1) (2) (Reply)

Motocycle Thief Stripped, Force To Ride Naked In Benue (see Photo) / A Thief Caught In The Early Hours Of Today In Jos / Nigerian Sentenced To A 5-day Mental Evaluation For Crossing Expressway In UAE

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.