Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,191,311 members, 7,943,755 topics. Date: Monday, 09 September 2024 at 12:18 AM

M.I & Okonjo-Iweala To Speak At Harvard University Leadership Conference - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / M.I & Okonjo-Iweala To Speak At Harvard University Leadership Conference (14277 Views)

Olajumoke Orisaguna To Speak At Play-Forum At Hilton Abuja / Uzodinma Iweala ''Proposes'' To Genevieve Nnaji On The Red Carpet (Pic) / Genevieve Nnaji, Ngozi Okonjo Iweala Campaign For A Better Nigeria - Pic (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: M.I & Okonjo-Iweala To Speak At Harvard University Leadership Conference by GetOvaMe: 2:09pm On Feb 05, 2013
Okonjo Iweala? WTF!. . Ought to 'av been Dame Patience Jonathan
Re: M.I & Okonjo-Iweala To Speak At Harvard University Leadership Conference by shine12: 2:12pm On Feb 05, 2013
You guys should stop assessing His English. Universities such as Harvard respect people from diverse areas,such as science, rap music, classical, literature etc. They certainly believe their students can learn something from M.I and obviously Okonjo Iweala. You will be surprised at the people that has given a lecture at Harvard before .Dizee Rascal etc. Do you really think Harvard expects Him to speak the Queens English of a Cambridge university English professor? They want to hear what he has to say which I believe can educate their faculty in a peculiar way.
Re: M.I & Okonjo-Iweala To Speak At Harvard University Leadership Conference by Nobody: 2:14pm On Feb 05, 2013
its.me:
d guy sure knows how to speak. I heard he graduated from Michigan state university (economics).. I no sure o, bt na so i hear am!
He went to Calvin college, Michigan.
http://www.bellanaija.com/2012/08/25/bn-saturday-celebrity-interview-the-undisputed-african-number-1-rapper-takes-the-hot-seat-on-bn-one-on-one-with-your-favourite-choc-boi-m-i/
Re: M.I & Okonjo-Iweala To Speak At Harvard University Leadership Conference by aceyralph(m): 2:17pm On Feb 05, 2013
M I nu' ututu a
Re: M.I & Okonjo-Iweala To Speak At Harvard University Leadership Conference by Nobody: 2:17pm On Feb 05, 2013
[quote author=its.me]d guy sure knows how to speak. I heard he graduated from Michigan state university (economics).. I no sure o, bt na so i hear am![/quote he wan fly go michigan#get ur facts right
Re: M.I & Okonjo-Iweala To Speak At Harvard University Leadership Conference by Nobody: 2:19pm On Feb 05, 2013
Unimke_Ak:

2face? Bruvvah Nooo
can tuface speak englis na only to dey shout YES OOO
Re: M.I & Okonjo-Iweala To Speak At Harvard University Leadership Conference by clemmonce(m): 3:04pm On Feb 05, 2013
mikeyhernadez: Will it change the price of fuel and biscuits ?
okay you do something that wil change the price of fuel. #nosense
Re: M.I & Okonjo-Iweala To Speak At Harvard University Leadership Conference by clemmonce(m): 3:04pm On Feb 05, 2013
mikeyhernadez: Will it change the price of fuel and biscuits ?
okay you do something that wil change the price of fuel. #zerosense
Re: M.I & Okonjo-Iweala To Speak At Harvard University Leadership Conference by Donmichaelz(m): 3:07pm On Feb 05, 2013
dis is how he will start

Ladies & gentlemen is mr incredible,we earning pounds now no weight loss....am d African rapper number 1,oda rappers dey vex'a chasing me wit keke napesa...i kill dem mama dem papa bring drama incomer
Re: M.I & Okonjo-Iweala To Speak At Harvard University Leadership Conference by Donmichaelz(m): 3:22pm On Feb 05, 2013
if na 2baba
"Yes Ooo ma people nothing dey happen,1 love men Naso..Ocho,jst because of say i no fnish skul sum people dem take me 4 a fool ...

Naeto C
am d only MC with a CAC sorry PDP,i mean MSC.

D'banj
"file am dbanj a.k.a kokomaster Harvard do u want d koko?oshe
Re: M.I & Okonjo-Iweala To Speak At Harvard University Leadership Conference by chrisdstar: 3:23pm On Feb 05, 2013
U guys listen 2 his song yet some seem not 2 know where he graduated from.According to him in his Album,his whole world crashed when his 1st visa failed,then later he got it and travelled 2 US where he gained admission into Calvins college.
Re: M.I & Okonjo-Iweala To Speak At Harvard University Leadership Conference by Fryo4val: 3:28pm On Feb 05, 2013
Good of him
Re: M.I & Okonjo-Iweala To Speak At Harvard University Leadership Conference by VPG: 6:21pm On Feb 05, 2013
MI is not really giving a speech. He is going to be on one of the panels and I’m guessing the “Entertainment in Africa or Building a business in Africa panel” before a crowd of 50 to 100 depending on how many people are interested in “entertainment in Africa”. The panel comprises of 5 to 7 people they get to give a brief introduction about themselves and then the crowd in the room unleash their questions.

Aunty Ngozi on the other hand is going to be one of the chief speakers. Which means she is going to give about an hour or so speech at the main hall before thousands of people which is everyone attending the conference. After the speech people will now blast her with tough questions. And trust me them questions are no joke they will hit her with some serious stuff.
Re: M.I & Okonjo-Iweala To Speak At Harvard University Leadership Conference by HarvardGrad: 7:03pm On Feb 05, 2013
Its not a leadership conference, it's an African Business Conference. I wonder what madam Iweala has to tell us about the poor in Nigeria and how her policies and the perfidy of the present government has improved their lot..nonsense. undecided
Re: M.I & Okonjo-Iweala To Speak At Harvard University Leadership Conference by PopeUDENSI: 9:54am On Feb 06, 2013
OC cool: Hmmm, I wonder wat he's going 2 say :-/

He will b proving that his a microphone magician

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Big Church Foundation, Ali Nuhu, Rachel Bakam Bag Northern Nigeria Peace Award / Performing With Lagbaja Was A Milestone – Simi / Afolabi Janet Marks 59th Independence Day With Lovely Shoot

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.