Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,191,156 members, 7,943,188 topics. Date: Sunday, 08 September 2024 at 08:23 AM

Nigeria’s External Reserves Hit $45.98bn - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigeria’s External Reserves Hit $45.98bn (3863 Views)

Nigeria’s Foreign Reserves Rise To $31.5 Billion / Nigeria To Devalue Naira As External Reserves Dwindle / External Reserves Hit $47bn (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigeria’s External Reserves Hit $45.98bn by tomakint: 12:24pm On Feb 05, 2013
wasiudvd:

U no go sharraap? Improvement in electricity ko, electrivillage ni.
Mtcheew!
Seriously, are you a Nigerian?
Re: Nigeria’s External Reserves Hit $45.98bn by Mogidi: 1:05pm On Feb 05, 2013
Great news but where are the haters? Busy burying head in sand i suppose.
Fresh Air 2015
Re: Nigeria’s External Reserves Hit $45.98bn by tomakint: 1:14pm On Feb 05, 2013
Mogidi: Great news but where are the haters? Busy burying head in sand i suppose.
Fresh Air 2015
Sometimes I wonder aloud to myself how Nigerian youths think, the 'spirit of collective amnesia' has taken over most of their thinking faculties! I am yet to see any Presidents (be it living or dead) that has done so much within the limited time (2years) as Jonathan despite the insecurities pressure staring him in the face! Trust me when the time is ripe again I will mount the rostrum and campaign for this 'Great Achiever'! Nigerians and Psychobabbles undecided

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria’s External Reserves Hit $45.98bn by gustdableman(m): 1:18pm On Feb 05, 2013
HEY NIGERIANS, NEVER YOU VISIT OR STUDY IS ANY BALTIC COUNTRIES, IT IS WAST OF TIME MONEY, THEY ARE ALL RACIST AND LIFE OVER THERE IS AS BAD AS YOU CAN THINK OF, NIGERIAN ARE FAR FAR BETTER THAN EASTERN EUROPEAN COUNTRIES, VERY POOR AND MOST OF THERE CITIZEN ARE DYING TO LEAVE THERE COUNTRY, STUDYING THERE WITHOUT JOB OR GOOD TEACHER, MOST OF THE TEACHERS, I MEAN LETURE ARE ILLITRATE IN ENGLISH, NIGERIAN SECONDRARY SCHOOL TEACHER ARE FAR FAR BETTER THAN THEM, IF YOU VISIT LITHUANIA LATVIA OR ESTONIA, YOU WILL CRY BLOOD BY WASTING YOUR MONEY TO GO THERE, THE IMMIGRATION ARE AS CURRUPT AS NIGERIA IMMIGRATION. I EAT BOTATOES EVERYDAY TO KEEP MY STOMACH ALIVE, I CANT BOAST OF Č0 IN A MONTH, I AHVE BEEN IN THE COUNTRY FOR TWO YEAR WITHOUT WORK.. PLS PRAY FOR ME AND FEW NIGERIAN OVER THERE THAT ARE STUDYING SO THEY WILL SEE MONEY TO FINISH THERE SCHOOL. GOOGLE BEFORE COMOING ASK youtuibe about BALTIC COUNTRY BEFORE COMING DONT ASK AGENT COUSE THEY ARE AFTER YOUR MONEY, THEY CANT TELL YOU THE TRUTH.

;
Re: Nigeria’s External Reserves Hit $45.98bn by ChucksIgwe(m): 2:58pm On Feb 05, 2013
Why do we always lik to hear negative news,even if u hate dis govt atleast show appreciation when they do somthing good. I think Ezekwesili was economical wt d truth.or she dnt facts.I hail gej on this
Re: Nigeria’s External Reserves Hit $45.98bn by JimmyBoy1: 3:10pm On Feb 05, 2013
Govrenment by tokenism again, why celebraeg $45.8b in Foreign reserve when it is still less than $67b OBJ left in state coffers in 2007, are we progressing or retrogressing?
Re: Nigeria’s External Reserves Hit $45.98bn by Nobody: 5:43pm On Feb 05, 2013
Nonsense!!
Obasanjo never left $67bn

The little he left (approx $35bn) was because he never had a chance to loot it before he left office after he unexpectedly failed in his third-term bid.

Jimmy Boy: Govrenment by tokenism again, why celebraeg $45.8b in Foreign reserve when it is still less than $67b OBJ left in state coffers in 2007, are we progressing or retrogressing?

1 Like

Re: Nigeria’s External Reserves Hit $45.98bn by Nobody: 5:58pm On Feb 05, 2013
Abacha raised the reserves from zero to $9Bn despite sanctions, prosecuting wars in Sierra Leone and Liberia and oil prices as low as $9 per barrel.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria’s External Reserves Hit $45.98bn by occam(m): 9:30pm On Feb 05, 2013
What can $45 billion buy that they're shouting? Dangote alone has $12 billion in his reserve. Bill Gates nko?

Useless CBN people making noise and disturbing us. Abeg make we hear word. BTW, Did the count the one that has already been chopped?
Re: Nigeria’s External Reserves Hit $45.98bn by blackbeau1(f): 10:54am On Feb 06, 2013
ISBLIAC:
na who u dey form for undecided u wan chop garri u dey call am cornflakes abegiiii grin grin grin
grin grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

Buhari, The Man Of The Moment- Vanguard News / Effect Of Failed Promises, Youths Pounced On President Buhari (photos) / 6 REASONS WHY BUHARI WOULD WIN 2019 ELECTIONS

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.