Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,176,125 members, 7,896,813 topics. Date: Sunday, 21 July 2024 at 10:22 PM

NFF Thanks T.B Joshua For Eagles Victory - Sports (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / NFF Thanks T.B Joshua For Eagles Victory (39552 Views)

Sunday Oliseh's Tweet Over Super Eagles Victory Against Cameroun / Women Praying And Holding TV For Eagles Victory / An Epistle Of Super Eagles Victory (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NFF Thanks T.B Joshua For Eagles Victory by stevio(m): 7:25pm On Feb 05, 2013
zangiff: praising a man instaed of God
nobody is praising the man,read carefully & be guided.
Re: NFF Thanks T.B Joshua For Eagles Victory by olapluto(m): 7:29pm On Feb 05, 2013
Emmanuel Atta, fortunate to have a job in NFF, praises his personal pastor! That is the correct title.

1 Like

Re: NFF Thanks T.B Joshua For Eagles Victory by DANILSA(m): 7:31pm On Feb 05, 2013
But when the thread was opened nobody said the score, why praising him after the match? bunch of moorons angry sad
Re: NFF Thanks T.B Joshua For Eagles Victory by deb(m): 7:34pm On Feb 05, 2013
zangiff: praising a man instaed of God

Brother, honestly I can't believe Nigerians with their attitudes
Re: NFF Thanks T.B Joshua For Eagles Victory by brownlord: 7:37pm On Feb 05, 2013
So TB joshua just come Nigeria for the first time abi, where was he when little teams stopped us from going to world cup? Where was he in the previous nations cup, na now em just begin hear from God or speak to God, why don't they employ him as the National coach since we can atleast win world cup, since na prayer and not proper training them come take dey win competition, snyway I still do not understand the reason for this garbage, if this news is true, then the whole of NFF including Keshi should be sacked immediately, we need to work hard and build a team and not rely on any prophet or vudoo to win in any competition, this is not a spiritual exercise so please let stop fooling ourselves

And no bastard should come here and insult me

2 Likes

Re: NFF Thanks T.B Joshua For Eagles Victory by vislabraye(m): 7:38pm On Feb 05, 2013
What did TB Josh do? He played for the team abi Or his fluke prophesies made the team win?
Re: NFF Thanks T.B Joshua For Eagles Victory by Nobody: 7:41pm On Feb 05, 2013
stevio: nobody is praising the man,read carefully & be guided.
thanking a man instead of d god u claim he serves.is annointing now for football predictions?abi wetin concern God with soccer?abeg,MOG wetin be baba ijebu 2 sure number for 'nashornal'?
Re: NFF Thanks T.B Joshua For Eagles Victory by dady12: 7:42pm On Feb 05, 2013
disboy:

So is prophet TB Joshua a spirit?
u better repent and give ur life to christ

1 Like

Re: NFF Thanks T.B Joshua For Eagles Victory by Nobody: 7:43pm On Feb 05, 2013
Instead of them to thank God,they are thanking joshua.

1 Like

Re: NFF Thanks T.B Joshua For Eagles Victory by Johnnoo(m): 7:47pm On Feb 05, 2013
ItsModella: Mschew!! my own is that they should bring the cup home...

GBAM!!!!!
Re: NFF Thanks T.B Joshua For Eagles Victory by mrseamy: 7:50pm On Feb 05, 2013
Okiki_Oluwa: Make TB Joshua talk quick whether Nigeria go win the Cup. Exit thread
]

You wan open his yanch abi
He dey prophecy only wen d events don happen finish
Re: NFF Thanks T.B Joshua For Eagles Victory by Alonga: 7:53pm On Feb 05, 2013
Why is dat some people have no respect for d Man of God,what God is using dis man to do for d life of peoples no one on earth now is opt to dis mesiah of our time dat God empower to set people free from evry bondage,even d time of Jesus after healing d sick, some came back to thank him. Let us learn how to appreciate.

2 Likes

Re: NFF Thanks T.B Joshua For Eagles Victory by chalaka(f): 7:55pm On Feb 05, 2013
hardbody:

This is BS and you guys are massive eediots. Where was Tuberculosis Joshua when we were struggling in the opening games? was he not a 'prophet' all the while we did not qualify for major competitions and when we qualified could not go far? This is one of the reasons God will probably get angry and turn his back against your mediocre and vascillating team. How does the effort in the course of the footbal game amount to prayers by TB? If the guys were lackadaiscical (dont care about that spelling)in their game with CIF as they were in their previous matches, your stuupid brain tells you that they will have come out unscathed because of TB's prayers? What a nation and its inhabitants. I give up on Nigeria
nigeria has already given up on u
Re: NFF Thanks T.B Joshua For Eagles Victory by Willgates(m): 7:56pm On Feb 05, 2013
"....we observed every thing dat he asked us to do..." who's T.B Joshua? Was he a replacement for our Skipper Josef Bobo? undecided sad
Re: NFF Thanks T.B Joshua For Eagles Victory by EdosaGreat(m): 7:59pm On Feb 05, 2013
Pls becareful, n dnt speak awkwardly against d man of God. How we can win d cup is our busines n shud b our busines. We dnt ned silver, we ned gold.

1 Like

Re: NFF Thanks T.B Joshua For Eagles Victory by Johnnoo(m): 8:00pm On Feb 05, 2013
brownlord: So TB joshua just come Nigeria for the first time abi, where was he when little teams stopped us from going to world cup? Where was he in the previous nations cup, na now em just begin hear from God or speak to God, why don't they employ him as the National coach since we can atleast win world cup, since na prayer and not proper training them come take dey win competition, snyway I still do not understand the reason for this garbage, if this news is true, then the whole of NFF including Keshi should be sacked immediately, we need to work hard and build a team and not rely on any prophet or vudoo to win in any competition, this is not a spiritual exercise so please let stop fooling ourselves

Bros...in football, after all ur training & hardwork, u need some sort of "Luck" to win & kill off matches. The pastor prayed that the luck should favor Nigeria. That's all...
Re: NFF Thanks T.B Joshua For Eagles Victory by disboy: 8:01pm On Feb 05, 2013
dady12: u better repent and give ur life to christ

Who told u i have not repented.GOD IS TOO BIG TO SHARE HIS GLORY WITH HUMAN BEINGS.
Re: NFF Thanks T.B Joshua For Eagles Victory by souleymon(m): 8:01pm On Feb 05, 2013
[size=38pt]How come this is coming from a Ghanian Blogger [/size]
Re: NFF Thanks T.B Joshua For Eagles Victory by Willgates(m): 8:07pm On Feb 05, 2013
brownlord: So TB joshua just come Nigeria for the first time abi, where was he when little teams stopped us from going to world cup? Where was he in the previous nations cup, na now em just begin hear from God or speak to God, why don't they employ him as the National coach since we can atleast win world cup, since na prayer and not proper training them come take dey win competition, snyway I still do not understand the reason for this garbage, if this news is true, then the whole of NFF including Keshi should be sacked immediately, we need to work hard and build a team and not rely on any prophet or vudoo to win in any competition, this is not a spiritual exercise so please let stop fooling ourselves

angry
Re: NFF Thanks T.B Joshua For Eagles Victory by Johnnoo(m): 8:07pm On Feb 05, 2013
I love Nairaland
Re: NFF Thanks T.B Joshua For Eagles Victory by augustineokosu: 8:08pm On Feb 05, 2013
abeg make una live man of God jo.
Re: NFF Thanks T.B Joshua For Eagles Victory by Willgates(m): 8:09pm On Feb 05, 2013

Re: NFF Thanks T.B Joshua For Eagles Victory by Omuha(m): 8:09pm On Feb 05, 2013
Ok T.B.,we go win this tournament or not?
Re: NFF Thanks T.B Joshua For Eagles Victory by ikeyman00(m): 8:12pm On Feb 05, 2013
@@@@@

RUBBISH!!
Re: NFF Thanks T.B Joshua For Eagles Victory by ikeyman00(m): 8:14pm On Feb 05, 2013
@@@@

brownlord:
So TB joshua just come Nigeria for the first time abi, where was he when little teams stopped us from going to world cup? Where was he in the previous nations cup, na now em just begin hear from God or speak to God, why don't they employ him as the National coach since we can atleast win world cup, since na prayer and not proper training them come take dey win competition, snyway I still do not understand the reason for this garbage, if this news is true, then the whole of NFF including Keshi should be sacked immediately, we need to work hard and build a team and not rely on any prophet or vudoo to win in any competition, this is not a spiritual exercise so please let stop fooling ourselves

ask them lipsrsealed
Re: NFF Thanks T.B Joshua For Eagles Victory by HIV1: 8:14pm On Feb 05, 2013
wetin concern Babalawo with sport? cheesy

2 Likes

Re: NFF Thanks T.B Joshua For Eagles Victory by geefivez(m): 8:21pm On Feb 05, 2013
Some of you will have to hang yourself if after AFCON, the SE and Keshi go to the church for thanks giving and testimony.
Re: NFF Thanks T.B Joshua For Eagles Victory by bobbyruffy(m): 8:21pm On Feb 05, 2013
grin I'm seein tinz: TB Joshua 4 President 2015... grin
Re: NFF Thanks T.B Joshua For Eagles Victory by HIV1: 8:26pm On Feb 05, 2013
As far as I am concerned I better TB Joshua . I predicted 2:1 before the match (check the link on Nairaland) in favour of Nigeria. TB Joshua did not predict the scoreline. grin Let me tell that we are winning the cup cool
Re: NFF Thanks T.B Joshua For Eagles Victory by jamp: 8:27pm On Feb 05, 2013
I don't like people taking glory.

We won cos God wants us to win and not TB Joshua
Re: NFF Thanks T.B Joshua For Eagles Victory by ceejay80s(m): 8:29pm On Feb 05, 2013
Since when tb joshua become prophet of soccer, i think say na prophet of God him be, he suppose to prophesize the word of God and not soccer, abeg tell am to prophesize about naija wey go split in 2015. Quack pro fet. NNF sef fall my hand, dem no thank God but pro fet
Re: NFF Thanks T.B Joshua For Eagles Victory by frankgreat(m): 8:29pm On Feb 05, 2013
Do you guyz comment without reading? Dey r thanking him for his support on SE and not prayers or prediction..prayers don't win you cup in football but hardwork and support(financialy,psycologically)..

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Neymar Signs For Al Hilal On A Two-Year Contract / Lucas Alves Presents Shirt To Cafu (Pictures) / Sexy Footballer Chichi Igbo & Her Ripped Bod Stun In New Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.