Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,199,910 members, 7,973,114 topics. Date: Saturday, 12 October 2024 at 08:56 AM

Big Change On Custom Sneakers For All Of Us! - Business To Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Business To Business / Big Change On Custom Sneakers For All Of Us! (972 Views)

8 Colour Led Light Sneakers / Do You Love The One Piece Slip On Sneakers? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Big Change On Custom Sneakers For All Of Us! by sharonz911: 3:52am On Feb 05, 2013
Say hi to you first, I am your old friend, Sharon! Before I began this topic, many different things pop out, whether I should wrote them in details? The answer is nope! It turns out that the truth won’t be always the best! Though I enjoy saying anything I want! Then now I just hope all the unhappiness could hide in my memory! Someday I get to forget them all, right?
When concerned with the weather in my place, I am so satisfied with these warm days I have! Sunshine is here and there! To be honest, I am not that poet or somebody else, I dislike rainy day, which made me crazy! Then, sunshine, please stay longer and get more we hope! People need you in this bitter cold!
When talked about the custom design shoes, I guess those people who enjoy painting would have fun on that! Oh, we could call it customize your own shoes, it really take me much fun when I have time after work! Well, now open your eyes to admire what I painted these weeks at home!
Michelangelo, Mike or Mikey, is one character of the four turtles. His mask is typically portrayed as orange outside of the Mirage/Image Comics and his weapons are dual nunchaku, though he has also been portrayed using other weapons, such as a grappling hook, tonfa, and a three section staff (in some action figures). Michelangelo is consistently portrayed as the most light-hearted and friendly of the turtles. What’s the name? Michelangelo Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles sneakers! The final price is $59.99!!
Another one is Dragon Ball customize your own shoes, the newest design Son Goku Super Saiyan anime shoes for men and women! Even the MJ Michael Jackson Hand Painted Low Top sneakers! I painted three pairs one month! After scanning the pictures I show here, your idea?
Any suggestions appreciated! This is a big change!

(1) (Reply)

=====>>> Mtn Magic Sim Is Back <====***start Browsing For Free Now!!! *** / Business Partner / Ship/vessel Chandelling Services

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.