Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,199,952 members, 7,973,283 topics. Date: Saturday, 12 October 2024 at 12:59 PM

Help Multinational Coy Turns Out To Be A Scammer! - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Help Multinational Coy Turns Out To Be A Scammer! (603 Views)

Sabbat: A Friend Turns Down A Job Opportunity / Got a job with a multinational / Very Urgent Vacancy In A Multinational Company (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Help Multinational Coy Turns Out To Be A Scammer! by kokozain(m): 6:25am On Feb 05, 2013
My frnd was sent a text msg for exam in d training sch. of d said coy(name witheld) on d 1st of dis month. When he got there he was told to sign attendance list(d list were 2 attached together, same list with d same serial no)which he tried to sign on d first page bt d securityman told him dat he shld sign @ d back page. He did as directd, he wrote d exam & submited to d invigilator like others den left. He brief his uncle dat linked him up so he can do a follow-up & at least to knw his performance to my frnd surprise his uncle cald him & asked him why did'nt he submited his script and even he did not sign the attendance list. In short his uncle was told dat his nephew was absent! He was shown d first list dat d guy was not allowed to sign and go further by removin his scripts so there wont be any traces dat he even wrote d test.Thank God dat his uncle knew he was present. Maybe dat his why some applicant dnt gt cal for d next stage after writin test. My fellow N/L be vigilant and aware next time
Re: Help Multinational Coy Turns Out To Be A Scammer! by Obinoscopy(m): 11:19am On Feb 08, 2013
This is very interesting. We learn everyday. I hope our fellow jobseekers are taking note

(1) (Reply)

Urgent Recruitment!!! / Vacancy For Business Development Officer Lagos - female / Empower Yourself

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.