Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,185,965 members, 7,927,875 topics. Date: Thursday, 22 August 2024 at 02:27 AM

How To Improve The Reading Culture Of The Nigerian Child - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / How To Improve The Reading Culture Of The Nigerian Child (1625 Views)

FUNNY: See Where Students Are Reading For Their Exams. / The Reading Culture In Nigeria? / Poor Reading Culture Among Nigerians (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Improve The Reading Culture Of The Nigerian Child by bvc(m): 8:26am On Feb 05, 2013
It is no news that the reading culture of the youths in Nigeria has nose-dived and crash landed. I won't try to explain why or when it all started. I won't lay blames, nor point fingers. My team is working on a project to improve the reading culture of the youth, we need help to actualize that. How do we go about this? What are programs that will help? Are there links to where such topics have been treated in nairaland? so I can read from there as well. Please, help suggest/recommend ways to improve the reading culture of the Nigerian child. Somebody has to start the change. Cheers!
Re: How To Improve The Reading Culture Of The Nigerian Child by bvc(m): 11:17am On Feb 05, 2013
Please helpful contributions are highly welcome. Have you seen an article on this subject, please give us a link. Thanks!

(1) (Reply)

Report From ASUU's Press Conference At Unilag / ASUU Strike: Official Confirms Postponed NEC Meeting Will Hold Friday / JAMB 2015/2016 UTME Registrationcommences Sept. 15th - Jan. 19th, 2015

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.