Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,184,329 members, 7,923,409 topics. Date: Saturday, 17 August 2024 at 05:06 AM

Wwe Lovers - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Wwe Lovers (690 Views)

WWE Fans / For All WWE Wrestling Fans(the Nigerian WWE Universe) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Wwe Lovers by majour(m): 11:14am On Feb 05, 2013
this thread is for wwe lovers, those like me who just love the moves and the finisher and the gimmick which each character portrays.

1. Well now, to you the lovers of wwe, who is your favorite superstar, down from the attitude era to this pG era.

2. Who has the best finisher (smack)

3. Who has the best Gimmick (character they exhibit in wwe)

well for me these r my answer for the question asked

1. My favortie superstar wud go to stone cold steve austin, that guy was the best, he was d pillar of wwe altru d attitude era and he made sales unlike anyoda in d history of d business, he is my number one for all time

2. The best finisher still goes to stone cold steve austin wit his famous stone cold stunner, i love this move each time he hits it on the rock, i just go wow. Its a lovely piece of skill

3. The undertaker has the best gimmick in al of wrestling, the dead man is a phenom to d world of entertainment and wud always be, 20-0 is a streak like non oda

so lets hear ur view on this question

(1) (Reply)

Iron Man 3 Cosplay / Why Are Other Languages Used In Movie Production? / Can Someone Help Me With The Title Of This Movie?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.