Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,200,322 members, 7,974,393 topics. Date: Sunday, 13 October 2024 at 11:12 PM

Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 - Business (197) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 (1030129 Views)

Do It Yourself Importation Business Reviews/testimonies / Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 3 - Payment, Shipping & Marketing / Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (194) (195) (196) (197) (198) (199) (200) ... (635) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by Nobody: 9:01am On Aug 14, 2013
Pls check this Android 4 me and advice me on how to go about getting one. I have Gtb & Eco account : htt://www.aliexpress.com/item/Best-selling-7-inch-VIA-8850-A9-1-2Ghz-512M-4GB-HDMI-Camera-WIFI-R J45-Android/619697759.html
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by Nobody: 9:11am On Aug 14, 2013
Bro, please do as you have said. It will really motivate her and others to do their job well and also explain to her why you decided to give it to her.

God bless you.
Soyedele1: NIPOST is really working oooooo, I swear..Na so i received a call from my NIPOST to come for my package..i used it to test my card and how long shipping will take..My item used 27 days using china post..well, i intend to 'dash' the woman the wristwatch as i dont intend using it or selling...NA NIPOST GO DEY DO THE WORK HENCEFORTH...SO SO HAPPY grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by omode2(m): 9:52am On Aug 14, 2013
Akobi24: Pls check this Android 4 me and advice me on how to go about getting one. I have Gtb & Eco account : htt://www.aliexpress.com/item/Best-selling-7-inch-VIA-8850-A9-1-2Ghz-512M-4GB-HDMI-Camera-WIFI-R J45-Android/619697759.html
what kind of eco card and is it well accepted?
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by Ogetogeo(m): 10:20am On Aug 14, 2013
toluxa1:

As I am typing this I am in DHL office to receive my 5pcs of Tablets sent on Saturday. It didn't have any issues at all. Well, I prayed sha about it and believed nothing go happen. Did your client pay?

He did not pay. We had to challenge them when they billed him about 15k
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by Jbrain88: 10:20am On Aug 14, 2013
Pls Has any done a successful transactn wit,his name is Apin tian,store no 233579 ,sells laptop,pls i nid a reply.thanks
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by Harpheez50: 10:53am On Aug 14, 2013
Can't believe dis.I was called by nipost about 2 weeks ago to come for my pick up but av not gone jst because it was a small item meant to test them.So today I receive a call from my neighbour telling me nipost came.Since they couldn't meet me,dey didn't drop the item,But dropped the address.Thumbs up Nipost.
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by ifeolu002(m): 11:45am On Aug 14, 2013
Hello house .pls I want to ask if I can use UBA afrcard to make payment on DHgate ,because my GTBank credit card is asking for activation code b4 I can make payment
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by Rexyl(m): 11:57am On Aug 14, 2013
Soyedele1: NIPOST is really working oooooo, I swear..Na so i received a call from my NIPOST to come for my package..i used it to test my card and how long shipping will take..My item used 27 days using china post..well, i intend to 'dash' the woman the wristwatch as i dont intend using it or selling...NA NIPOST GO DEY DO THE WORK HENCEFORTH...SO SO HAPPY grin grin grin grin grin

Good. Hope to see stuffs come and delivered on time. Keep it up Nipost
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by Rexyl(m): 12:04pm On Aug 14, 2013
princeuk21: @ALL IF YOU IMPORT MUCH WITH NIPOST CUSTOM MIGHT HOLD IT SO BE CAREFUL.

ok
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by mayorall(m): 12:08pm On Aug 14, 2013
Oyin72: Hello guys,
I just bought an Android Tablet Pc on Aliexp but when I insert sim, I can't see Numbers already saved on the Sim. Pls, can anyone give me solution to this problem

Go to phones and slide to both sides.
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by Oyin72: 12:24pm On Aug 14, 2013
I have done so and no result. I have Names & numbers stored up in the sim

Go to phones and slide to both sides.[/quote]
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by mayorall(m): 1:31pm On Aug 14, 2013
Oyin72: I have done so and no result. I have Names & numbers stored up in the sim

What's the brand name.
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by ezehisaac(m): 2:13pm On Aug 14, 2013
Jbrain88: Pls Has any done a successful transactn wit,his name is Apin tian,store no 233579 ,sells laptop,pls i nid a reply.thanks

guy, hmn you sef. Your mind no even tell you say de guy go be a barbarian to sell lappy for that kind price. Abeg shun am jare b4 you enter one chance o. cheesy
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by ezehisaac(m): 2:29pm On Aug 14, 2013
princeuk21: @ALL IF YOU IMPORT MUCH WITH NIPOST CUSTOM MIGHT HOLD IT SO BE CAREFUL.

yeah bro, but we can still boycott them na. I normally use Nipost weekly. I divide my orders into four places and ship them weekly, which is why I always receive consignments almost every week. Sometimes I use different addresses and codes. And nobody has ever asked me for a dime, except the lady that normally brings my items whom I always give something for transport, that's all. tongue

1 Like

Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by Tonjeola1(m): 2:35pm On Aug 14, 2013
ezeh isaac:

guy, hmn you sef. Your mind no even tell you say de guy go be a barbarian to sell lappy for that kind price. Abeg shun am jare b4 you enter one chance o. cheesy
Hi eze,
am the one that called not quick long
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by Oyin72: 2:40pm On Aug 14, 2013
My broda, Na XHL dey the back ooo.
I bought it here http://www.aliexpress.com/item/Android-4-0-7inch-Allwinner-A13-Tablet-PC-GSM-Dual-webcams-2G-Phone-call-Mali-400MP/736076766.html
In fact, in the Feedback, 98% of buyers are Nigerians with "Ëxcellent" as remark.I felt it going be hot sell. I bought 2pcs to test the waters but am yet to sell it.
Most people that I showed has interest, but have no Cash.
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by sunnychykes(m): 6:00pm On Aug 14, 2013
HelP.pls i need a link in Aliexpress were to get good SOLAR CHARGER for laptop,tablets and phones.its URGENT
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by sunnychykes(m): 6:03pm On Aug 14, 2013
HelP.someone should give me a link in Aliexpress were to get good SOLAR CHARGER for laptop,tablets and phones.its URGENT
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by Nobody: 7:47pm On Aug 14, 2013
Unbelievable, My second item shipped thru China Post on July 31 used 12 days to arrive in Nigeria...So fast!! grin grin grin NIPOST ALL THE WAY..The NIPOST pple were 'forming' when I reached there today but the moment i told the man I will like to collect the item and give to him, all of them became friendly one time grin grin
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by 9free(m): 8:14pm On Aug 14, 2013
Soyedele1: Unbelievable, My second item shipped thru China Post on July 31 used 12 days to arrive in Nigeria...So fast!! grin grin grin NIPOST ALL THE WAY..The NIPOST pple were 'forming' when I reached there today but the moment i told the man I will like to collect the item and give to him, all of them became friendly one time grin grin
From which Ali-seller you buy? The guy try ooohhh. So far na 22days my own dey take reach 9ja Jos NIPOST.
BTW: I go like know the seller.....
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by Nobody: 8:16pm On Aug 14, 2013
9free:
From which Ali-seller you buy? The guy try ooohhh. So far na 22days my own dey take reach 9ja Jos NIPOST.
BTW: I go like know the seller.....

You might not be interested in what he is selling(cheap wristwathes)..I bought them to give to some people as gifts grin grin

1 Like

Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by Chiadikaobi(m): 8:27pm On Aug 14, 2013
Akobi24: Pls check this Android 4 me and advice me on how to go about getting one. I have Gtb & Eco account : htt://www.aliexpress.com/item/Best-selling-7-inch-VIA-8850-A9-1-2Ghz-512M-4GB-HDMI-Camera-WIFI-R J45-Android/619697759.html

I can give you mine at my signature at a reduced price.......its a phone call tablet
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by 9free(m): 8:32pm On Aug 14, 2013
Soyedele1:

You might not be interested in what he is selling(cheap wristwathes)..I bought them to give to some people as gifts grin grin
Understood.
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by 9free(m): 8:36pm On Aug 14, 2013
Chiadikaobi:

I can give you mine at my signature at a reduced price.......its a phone call tablet
Any phablet with less than 1GB Ram and 8GB ROM na bad market where I dey....
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by Dazzled: 8:38pm On Aug 14, 2013
Soyedele1:

Pls I would like to have the link, plssssss. Won't mind @ alll. Tnx
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by gtswt(f): 9:59pm On Aug 14, 2013
[quote author=gtswt]Hello pals..Pls kindly help me check out dis tablets want to present it as a gift. I really need it to be good...thanks

http://www.dhgate.com/product/sanei-n10-gps-wcdma-3g-phone-call-tablet/119049937.html#s1-4-1|3540571173

http://www.aliexpress.com/store/product/New-Arrivals-10-1-Inch-Sanei-N10-3G-WCDMA-Quad-Core-Tablet-PC-QUALCOMM-MSM8625Q-1GB/507498_1150110280.html[/quote
@9free, @Soyedele1 @Mayorall @2sexy @all..............pls help a novice.
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by princeuk21(m): 10:49pm On Aug 14, 2013
gtswt: go 4 it
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by solomonsojay(m): 11:43pm On Aug 14, 2013
Oyin72: I have done so and no result. I have Names & numbers stored up in the sim

Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by blessed001: 12:07am On Aug 15, 2013
av very api wit d infos ooo. bt i want to ask, for those of you that has being importin jeweries like 18kgold,14k gold 24k gold etc , does it has second hand value? can it be resale? is it a real gold dat can be melt and reshape ? cos am confused .pls put me through. tanx

1 Like

Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by Ponybiz: 12:30am On Aug 15, 2013
ezeh isaac:

yeah bro, but we can still boycott them na. I normally use Nipost weekly. I divide my orders into four places and ship them weekly, which is why I always receive consignments almost every week. Sometimes I use different addresses and codes. And nobody has ever asked me for a dime, except the lady that normally brings my items whom I always give something for transport, that's all. tongue
hongkong post or china post,do u have box at post office......?
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by Toroze(m): 1:42am On Aug 15, 2013
please oh I've I think have everything but I'm afraid to just pay the money. I have a gtb bank acct I have the goods I want to buy but I want be sure I'm not leaving anything out the seller. has enough positive feedback so. please kindly help me out and by the way am shipping with free honkong shipping
thank you

(1) (2) (3) ... (194) (195) (196) (197) (198) (199) (200) ... (635) (Reply)

How Much Did You Exchange The Dollar For Today? / Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 15 / ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals 2020 ➜ ➜ ➜

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.