Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,199,708 members, 7,972,617 topics. Date: Friday, 11 October 2024 at 02:15 PM

Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 - Business (217) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 (1029767 Views)

Do It Yourself Importation Business Reviews/testimonies / Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 3 - Payment, Shipping & Marketing / Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (214) (215) (216) (217) (218) (219) (220) ... (635) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by Chrisvicmall: 4:48pm On Sep 01, 2013
Due to some business partnership we just completed, there are been some lapses in the area of communication,processing of order and attending of customers email. We do apologize to our beloved customers who we have offended or disappointed. For some days now, we have remained silent to your requested or slow in attending your questions or reply to your emails. We sincerely apologize go the stress which we have caused any of you.
In order to improve our service/serve you better, we have decided to apply some measures that can help you and us to work together with each other. Some of these measures are

1.) If you are purchasing things from China but want us to handle the shipping for you, please ask the seller to write your CVM username as the receiver of the product. Do not write Elena or Chrisvicmall or Victor as the receiver of the item. This is to enable us identify your product immediately we receive it. Besides, after purchasing the products you want, please navigate to http://chrisvicmall.com/place_order and place the order. Failure to do that might cause your transaction being delay.

2.) Please pay attention to time when calling our China office. If you want to contact us through phone/Wechat/online chat/email/, you can do that between 2a.m Nigeria to 12p.m Nigeria time. If you want to call Nigeria representative, please do that between 8a.m to 5p.m Nigeria time.

3.) Any order placed between Wednesday (11a.m Nigeria time) and Thursday (11a.m Nigeria time) have only about 30 percent of receiving the product the upper Monday. To avoid delay, always place your order at least 4-7days before each Friday.

4.) All orders placed on weekends will be processed on Monday. If your order has not been processed 24hours(apart from weekends) after you have placed the order, please contact us immediately.

5.) Once you make payment into our account, please place the order immediately to avoid being over charged as a result of the exchange rate.

2 Likes

Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by Leyosking: 4:52pm On Sep 01, 2013
Hi guyspls i need ur help on this pls i wanna import a Quad Core Allwinner A31 Tablet Pc 10 Inch IPS Capacitive Touch Screen, pls i need ur opinions on it, i dont wanna regret my actions cos im a newbie in this biz, this is the link to the tablet... http://www.alibaba.com/product-gs/852021612/Quad_Core_Allwinner_A31_Tablet_Pc.html?tracelog=wc_boutique pls i need ur reply as soon as possible thanks. i appreciate u in advance.
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by Chrisvicmall: 4:53pm On Sep 01, 2013
Akjerry:

did you ever experience the issue of excess charge.

from my calculation i should pay about 2000 as balance but now its 4775
when i mailed her and called her she said as at the time i placed the order a dollar to naira was 166 and that's the charge rate they used.
i still do not know if they have their own rate different from the global rate.

really annoying.
the items are just samples.full purchase ought to be once i confirm product.

We would like to know how you did your own calculation.Did you use our exchange rate which you can find on http://chrisvicmall.com/amount_topay during your own calculation or you used a different exchange rate?

Your reply is important to us to help us improve our service.
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by ekwulex: 5:38pm On Sep 01, 2013
Hmmm, Chrisvicmall, chrisvicmall dealt me a big blow. I ordered goods from china and sent to their office, when I gave the lady( Elena)the list of all items I was expecting, she said they where complete. I had to go to their office in alaba 2 diffent times (all d way from ajah) then had them send my package 2 different times, because they divided my goods into 4 differnt shipment. I spent more money on transport and sending dan I ever dreamed of. Till today I still have some jewelries missing in their store in China and nothing is being done about it. All I can say is I have put a hold on importation for now, till I find a more reliable shipping company, it is well.
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by Nobody: 6:41pm On Sep 01, 2013
ekwulex: Hmmm, Chrisvicmall, chrisvicmall dealt me a big blow. I ordered goods from china and sent to their office, when I gave the lady( Elena)the list of all items I was expecting, she said they where complete. I had to go to their office in alaba 2 diffent times (all d way from ajah) then had them send my package 2 different times, because they divided my goods into 4 differnt shipment. I spent more money on transport and sending dan I ever dreamed of. Till today I still have some jewelries missing in their store in China and nothing is being done about it. All I can say is I have put a hold on importation for now, till I find a more reliable shipping company, it is well.
dats whatsup my broda. So sad at did moment.
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by Chrisvicmall: 8:10pm On Sep 01, 2013
ekwulex: Hmmm, Chrisvicmall, chrisvicmall dealt me a big blow. I ordered goods from china and sent to their office, when I gave the lady( Elena)the list of all items I was expecting, she said they where complete. I had to go to their office in alaba 2 diffent times (all d way from ajah) then had them send my package 2 different times, because they divided my goods into 4 differnt shipment. I spent more money on transport and sending dan I ever dreamed of. Till today I still have some jewelries missing in their store in China and nothing is being done about it. All I can say is I have put a hold on importation for now, till I find a more reliable shipping company, it is well.

In order to help us here, we would like to ask some questions.
1.) When you ordered the product by yourself, did you order everything the same day and send to us or you ordered on different days?
2.) What is the name of the person you wrote as the receiver of the items. Did you write your CVM username or Elena or Victor or Chrisvicmall as the receiver of the items?
3.) Which day of the week did you purchase the item?
4.) Did you placed the order on http://chrisvicmall.com/place_order and also http://chrisvicmall.com/product-information to notify us that your products will be arriving on our office.

If Elena told you that all your product is with us, it is almost impossible that we should send them on different occasions. We will contact Elena for inquiry regarding your complain.

beatbug: dats whatsup my broda. So sad at did moment.

Your own case is almost the same to the 1-3 question we ask ekwulex. We have sent your product and we will check while you haven't received it up till now.
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by Nobody: 8:58pm On Sep 01, 2013
thanks chrisvicmal
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by chygoz3(m): 9:04pm On Sep 01, 2013
with what I'm seeing about devices with batteries, is it safe to buy power banks and send through China or hongkong post?
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by dulaman: 10:59pm On Sep 01, 2013
dulaman: abeg make una help me track this goods. cant see anything when i try. rb780763683cn
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by Rockyfancino(m): 11:20pm On Sep 01, 2013
i want to buy and resell.
Whats the shipping cost of ps2 on ebay?
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by princeuk21(m): 11:27pm On Sep 01, 2013
princeuk21: (learn how to track your goods dulaman)

RB780763683CN
Destination Country - Nigeria:Tracking Consuming:0 Millisecond, Cache Time:2013/09/01 23:06:54
Aug 28 2013 12:14AM, Send item abroad (EDI-received), CN102, CNBJSA, Item Received in good condition
Aug 27 2013 12:13AM, Send item abroad (EDI-received), CN102, CNBJSA, Item Received in good condition
Aug 25 2013 2:06PM, Receive item from customer (Otb), CN350, 100614, Item Received in good condition.

Origin Country - China:Tracking Consuming:0 Millisecond, Cache Time:2013/09/01 23:06:54

20130827, cross Airlines, PEK, Nigeria
20,130,826, total export package interoperability seal to open, Beijing International, Nigeria
20,130,826, total export package straight seal, sealing Beijing International, Nigeria
20130825, acceptance office acceptance, Beijing International Mail Acceptance Center, Nigeria
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by solomonsojay(m): 11:49pm On Sep 01, 2013
Akjerry:

did you ever experience the issue of excess charge.

from my calculation i should pay about 2000 as balance but now its 4775
when i mailed her and called her she said as at the time i placed the order a dollar to naira was 166 and that's the charge rate they used.
i still do not know if they have their own rate different from the global rate.

really annoying.
the items are just samples.full purchase ought to be once i confirm product.

Never. my charges has alway bin b/w 158.20 - 162 /per $ bt I have Never ask CVM to buy 4me Ooº°˚˚˚°º, dey just cheap after I buy n send to their china warehouse...so note that too, saves time n make it easy 4u to enjoy Cvm shippin 2.
I do more post and Dhl shippin sha.
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by solomonsojay(m): 12:31am On Sep 02, 2013
Leyosking: Hi guyspls i need ur help on this pls i wanna import a Quad Core Allwinner A31 Tablet Pc 10 Inch IPS Capacitive Touch Screen, pls i need ur opinions on it, i dont wanna regret my actions cos im a newbie in this biz, this is the link to the tablet... http://www.alibaba.com/product-gs/852021612/Quad_Core_Allwinner_A31_Tablet_Pc.html?tracelog=wc_boutique pls i need ur reply as soon as possible thanks. i appreciate u in advance.

Oga, I would say its no a gud catch, reasons:
1. No call function
2. No inbuilt 3g or mention of sim slot
3. 6000mah bat3 on 10" tab is same as 4000mah on a 7" tab.
4. Resolution 2 low. D least Res for 10" tab is 1024×600 n dats where the offer U need at least 1024×800 beta experience.
5. Speed, its dual core. The term Quad cores are false and misleading. These companies are clubbing the CPU +GPU+VPU inside the SOC to claim multi-core CPUs. Hence the speed is kinda low bt it stil has d 2gb ram advantage (if its really 2gb ram).

That's Just my observation, bt I Stand To B WISELY Corrected... grin grin

1 Like

Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by Dazzled: 5:55am On Sep 02, 2013
Please guys, I need help tracking the status of this product have being expecting for a long time. Tried tracking but didn't understand it. Someone should please help.
RA446092976CN
RB111757916CN
RB111775217CN
RB752841550CN

Thank you
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by Nobody: 6:18am On Sep 02, 2013
Dazzled: Please guys, I need help tracking the status of this product have being expecting for a long time. Tried tracking but didn't understand it. Someone should please help.
RA446092976CN
RB111757916CN
RB111775217CN
RB752841550CN

Thank you

Confirm d 1st and last tracking no from ur seller..check d 3rd in festac postoffice..d 2nd is on d way
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by Nobody: 6:53am On Sep 02, 2013
Chrisvicmall:

1.) When you ordered the product by yourself, did you order everything the same day and send to us or you ordered on different days?
2.) What is the name of the person you wrote as the receiver of the items. Did you write your CVM username or Elena or Victor or Chrisvicmall as the receiver of the items?
4.) Did you placed the order on http://chrisvicmall.com/place_order and also http://chrisvicmall.com/product-information to notify us that your products will be arriving on our office.

If Elena told you that all your product is with us, it is almost impossible that we should send them on different occasions. We will contact Elena for inquiry regarding your complain.

Your own case is almost the same to the 1-3 question we ask ekwulex. We have sent your product and we will check while you haven't received it up till now.
Mr Victor is rather annoying, how can you say my own case is 1-3, after all the chats, sending countless links of my products to Elena and spending time on phone with her, its a month plus gone now. You still wanna ask me question 1-3.
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by Dazzled: 7:50am On Sep 02, 2013
datovid :

Confirm d 1st and last tracking no from ur seller..check d 3rd in festac postoffice..d 2nd is on d way

Thanks so much
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by Chiadikaobi(m): 1:51pm On Sep 02, 2013
paid for a keyboard case on sat....first bank charged 166/$1.

Dollar jux dy rise like moutain....e go soon reach #1000
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by presiade(m): 2:01pm On Sep 02, 2013
Chiadikaobi: paid for a keyboard case on sat....first bank charged 166/$1.

May God forbid! Be patriotic a little
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by Chiadikaobi(m): 4:02pm On Sep 02, 2013
presiade:

This isnt a case of being patriotic,what brings about patriotism that our nation's economy is massively going down?

I pray that God will forbid too but our leaders need to work on that for it to happen.

GOD HELP NIGERIA
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by mayorall(m): 4:05pm On Sep 02, 2013
presiade:

God will forbid but not with mouth. America is growing its economy, our own leader is after power in 2015. What's the outcome of the fuel subsidy?.
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by princeuk21(m): 4:33pm On Sep 02, 2013
presiade:
grin
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by Nobody: 5:10pm On Sep 02, 2013
Chiadikaobi: paid for a keyboard case on sat....first bank charged 166/$1.

dis is becomin unbecomin, hope d cbn knows wot they are doin sha oo. Hope d naira is not headin 2wards d same direction as d rupee dat plunged nearly 25% against d $ in just months
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by Nobody: 5:13pm On Sep 02, 2013
mayorall:
What's the outcome of the fuel subsidy?.

mass pauverization
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by ekwulex: 5:41pm On Sep 02, 2013
Asking all these questions is like taking me back 2000 miles. I have given all these informations several times to Elena and Victor, maybe you should call them to get all the informations, tell them the person with user name "Ekwy". The money I have spent on phone calling them in China is something I don't even want to think of, all these orders took place in april, the last goods I received since that april came in july. I have called! And talked! And yelled! That right now I'm exhausted.
Chrisvicmall:

Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by Greatken007(m): 6:05am On Sep 03, 2013
i just paid some cash to a shipping firm in lag...1k9 for clearing and $40 for frieght 8kg.....is this charge fair enough?d stuff is wit God is good motors nw heading to Asaba dis morning
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by Nobody: 7:28am On Sep 03, 2013
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by golamike: 8:09am On Sep 03, 2013
Please house is it possible to cancel an order on transit on Aliexpress? One seller is asking me to cancel an order that has already been shipped. We agreed on Hong kong post but he shipped through China post and sent me a tracking number that does not exist. I complained to him and he promised to stop d shipment and change to hong kong post. I waited for 2 weeks, contacted him and he replied that I should cancel the order as he couldn't use hong kong post. I asked him how to do that, he hasn't replied me since then. I am so confused, dnt knw the next thing to do 'cos it's obvious he didn't ship d goods thru china post as d tracking number doesn't even exist. He's just playing on my intelligence. Please what should I do?
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by Chiadikaobi(m): 9:07am On Sep 03, 2013
golamike: I am so confused, dnt knw the next thing to do 'cos it's obvious he didn't ship d goods thru china post as d tracking number doesn't even exist. He's just playing on my intelligence. Please what should I do?

Just tell him you are about opening a dispute.if no reply from him still........then open a dispute
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by opeolukoya: 11:03am On Sep 03, 2013
solomonsojay: HAPPY NEW MONTH FELLOW IMPORTERS...
NO TIME TO WASTE,LETS TEAM UP AND PULL FINANCIAL & INTELLECTUAL RESOURCES TO ATTAIN BETTER CHEAPER PRODUCTS,SHIPPING & HIGHER ROI.

HAVE A WELL SUNDAY grin grin
hello solomon I need that multicoloured wristwatch how much is it saw it on AE before add up27AF43FB so we can talk
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by solomonsojay(m): 11:42am On Sep 03, 2013
opeolukoya: hello solomon I need that multicoloured wristwatch how much is it saw it on AE before add up27AF43FB so we can talk

Added
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by surveycash(m): 12:05pm On Sep 03, 2013
Guys, how market?

Our consultancy service has kicked off. If you are new and really serious about this business, get the right information. Give us a call to help you on procurement advice, shipping, clearing, QA/QC, avoiding scams, etc.

(1) (2) (3) ... (214) (215) (216) (217) (218) (219) (220) ... (635) (Reply)

How Much Did You Exchange The Dollar For Today? / Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 15 / ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals 2020 ➜ ➜ ➜

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 72
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.