Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,177,369 members, 7,900,994 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 July 2024 at 08:52 PM

Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 - Business (232) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 (1018036 Views)

Do It Yourself Importation Business Reviews/testimonies / Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 3 - Payment, Shipping & Marketing / Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (229) (230) (231) (232) (233) (234) (235) ... (635) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by Tonjeola1(m): 12:13pm On Sep 17, 2013
pj3400: I love this watch so much. Have you been dealing with this particular watch before? If yes, what is the last price you think I can go for one.

Please your sincere answer.
depends on the amount u buy it, 100% - 200% is ok, just saying
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by Chrisvicmall: 12:27pm On Sep 17, 2013
pj3400:

Am very sure that you no shuttle Lagos reach me but still I still dey communicate with others. Is ok oooo.

One supplier want to sell 2 power banks for me. Yoobao product. 15600 mAh and promise that the capacity is close to 11,000 for real that I should order 2 for sample and see. He gave both for $60. Will conclude shipping with cvm for free shipping. Please is this ok before I make payment?

Thanks all.

Since you are just purchasing for sample, the supplier should allow you to purchase only one piece. Insist on one piece unless if their minimum is 2 pieces
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by olori4b: 12:57pm On Sep 17, 2013
null, The item (RT193262962HK) arrived at
Nigeria on 16-Sep-2013. Please what does the null mean got it from the tracking website o
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by olori4b: 1:01pm On Sep 17, 2013
stination Country - Nigeria: Tracking Consuming:5819 Millisecond
Sep 11 2013 4:56PM, Insert item into bag (Otb), HK350, HKHKGA, Item
Received in good condition
Origin Country - Hong Kong: Tracking Consuming:3962 Millisecond
null, The item (RC202512215HK) arrived at Nigeria on 16-Sep-2013. Same thing for this one and didn't get a call from nipost o make una help me o
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by huzaifaidris: 1:07pm On Sep 17, 2013
guy ANDROID:

Heyy bro, I know GT MC works on amazon but wanna know if it will work without token.

Thanks

I have been using GT MC and I don't have token. I was only asked for token once when I tried to make a transaction from a site and to my superise a code was sent to me at that point by GTB as the token code, I just copied the code and put it in the site it worked fine
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by Manutd19: 1:14pm On Sep 17, 2013
Tonjeola1:
U communicate with others and forget me, no prob...is well

Lol............guys no dear smile at all.
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by Manutd19: 1:15pm On Sep 17, 2013
Tonjeola1:

Depends on the seller u are buying from.
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by Manutd19: 1:19pm On Sep 17, 2013
Tonjeola1:

Babe tonje n.a. so u just de chop ur money alone. God de
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by pj3400(m): 1:19pm On Sep 17, 2013
Chrisvicmall:

Since you are just purchasing for sample, the supplier should allow you to purchase only one piece. Insist on one piece unless if their minimum is 2 pieces

Thanks so much cvm. I actually wanted and choose 2. And when I paid, he is going to send it to your address. Please be expecting two orders from a seller on behalf of me. They are both free shipping and I told them to pay the international charges for the free shipping to you so that you can help me send it to Nigeria for free. I hope their won't be any problem for you to ship it to me. One order contains wrist watches the second is 2 power banks.

Please let me know if their is going to be any problem or the best way to get it down to me.

Have chatted with victor already and he gave me your number to give to the lady that's handling the watches deal.

Thanks a lot. And hope to hear from you soon.
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by tunax5loon(m): 1:20pm On Sep 17, 2013
I was called at the DHL office today only to be given a letter telling me to come down to the Airport
I tire for NDLEA ooooo
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by pj3400(m): 1:21pm On Sep 17, 2013
Tonjeola1:

So sorry. was just surprise at you because you just disappear.
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by Okattamgbee: 1:41pm On Sep 17, 2013
huzaifaidris:

I have been using GT MC and I don't have token. I was only asked for token once when I tried to make a transaction from a site and to my superise a code was sent to me at that point by GTB as the token code, I just copied the code and put it in the site it worked fine
the code sent to you, by Gtb is it through sms or mail?
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by Nobody: 1:43pm On Sep 17, 2013
Okattamgbee: I learnt that HK post are having problems is it true?

Yea!wit shippin items wit ba3s!!not able to track my stuff for over 8 workin days
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by pj3400(m): 1:45pm On Sep 17, 2013
Tonjeola1:
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by Okattamgbee: 1:56pm On Sep 17, 2013
Please gurus in the house, has anyone received item containing battery through HK post recently? Because i heard that HK is having problem shipping items with battery recently
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by Okattamgbee: 1:59pm On Sep 17, 2013
datovid :

Yea!wit shippin items wit ba3s!!not able to track my stuff for over 8 workin days
that means shipping power banks through HK is not advisable, what about CN
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by Nobody: 2:05pm On Sep 17, 2013
huzaifaidris:

I have used GTBank Naira Mastercard on amazon and it worked fine. Try yours and make your own story tool

Hv u been able to track ur stuffs?I don tire
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by huzaifaidris: 2:13pm On Sep 17, 2013
Okattamgbee: the code sent to you, by Gtb is it through sms or mail?

Through SMS, just did another transaction now and code was sent to me throught text
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by olori4b: 3:09pm On Sep 17, 2013
olori 4b: stination Country - Nigeria: Tracking Consuming:5819 Millisecond
Sep 11 2013 4:56PM, Insert item into bag (Otb), HK350, HKHKGA, Item
Received in good condition
Origin Country - Hong Kong: Tracking Consuming:3962 Millisecond
null, The item (RC202512215HK) arrived at Nigeria on 16-Sep-2013. Same thing for this one and didn't get a call from nipost o make una help me o
make una help me o must I wait for nipost call
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by delln(m): 3:21pm On Sep 17, 2013
delln:
Following a mentor in online importation biz frees the importer from bottle necks.
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by Okattamgbee: 3:32pm On Sep 17, 2013
olori 4b: make una help me o must I wait for nipost call
nope, you don't have to wait for nipost call. Just go to their office .
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by pj3400(m): 4:17pm On Sep 17, 2013
Since anything with BA3 now wahala. Then its means all the wrist watches I ordered for won't arrived. But I was able to track some and not able to track some.

Pls what's the solution now.?
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by toluxa1(m): 4:28pm On Sep 17, 2013
Received wrist watches today using HK Post. Though that particular package had been sent for nearly 2 months now but was missing due to a typhoon but was later found. So maybe recent developments didn't catch up with it.

1 Like

Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by tunax5loon(m): 4:30pm On Sep 17, 2013
pj3400: Since anything with BA3 now wahala. Then its means all the wrist watches I ordered for won't arrived. But I was able to track some and not able to track some.

Pls what's the solution now.?

[size=19pt]Jewelries[/size] grin grin grin

I never collect my tabs from [size=22pt]NDLEA[/size] ooo
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by tunax5loon(m): 4:38pm On Sep 17, 2013
Thank you for your email. Kindly be advised that your parcel is being held by the Government Agency NDLEA for security clarification. The requirements for shipment release are a proof of purchase of the item, data page of shipper’s international passport and a brief account of the receiver relationship with the sender or a visit to our office at the airport to see NDLEA officials for self clearance of the shipment.

Thanking you for your understanding and patronage.
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by ohpeyemi(m): 4:59pm On Sep 17, 2013
My fellow importers,
I have silently followed this thread. With the help of this thread i have been able to order

for tablet from AE. The problem with some of this tab its is inferior parts and component.

Some of my clients have needed to complain about the low quality of some of this chinco tab. I was opportuned to be in Dubai where I met a seller with a more quality tab at a reduced price compared to what is sold on in AE. The tab is of more quality in terms of its display, durability, Component parts and Camera Resolution. Some of my customers even testify to the huge difference in this tab and the previous one I sold to them.I bought some while coming back which I sold at a much reduced price to what is sold on AE and I still made good profit.

I will be making new orders and I intend to sell at a reduced price to what is sold on AE.
If you are interested you could contact me on whatapp "08023806439" or email me on "ohpeyemi@yahoo.com". I am not collecting mooney from anyone to make orders, I am capable of using my money to make the orders and still sell at the same cost price to my fellow importers.
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by tunax5loon(m): 5:35pm On Sep 17, 2013
ohpeyemi: My fellow importers,
I have silently followed this thread. With the help of this thread i have been able to order

for tablet from AE. The problem with some of this tab its is inferior parts and component.

Some of my clients have needed to complain about the low quality of some of this chinco tab. I was opportuned to be in Dubai where I met a seller with a more quality tab at a reduced price compared to what is sold on in AE. The tab is of more quality in terms of its display, durability, Component parts and Camera Resolution. Some of my customers even testify to the huge difference in this tab and the previous one I sold to them.I bought some while coming back which I sold at a much reduced price to what is sold on AE and I still made good profit.

I will be making new orders and I intend to sell at a reduced price to what is sold on AE.
If you are interested you could contact me on whatapp "08023806439" or email me on "ohpeyemi@yahoo.com". I am not collecting mooney from anyone to make orders, I am capable of using my money to make the orders and still sell at the same cost price to my fellow importers.

CAN YOU PUT THE SPEC HERE.. I will love to get for my clients too
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by hapigirl04: 5:39pm On Sep 17, 2013
@ Chrisvicmall, can I get ur address to send a tablet through? I wanna make my maiden importation and don't wanna make mistakes.
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by samseen02(m): 5:40pm On Sep 17, 2013
tunax5loon:

You will not belief that it is NDLEA holding to my package not customs.
but DHL has asked me to send the invoice to them.
jst go to NDLEA office with any form of ID or invoice and they will release it to you. I'm talking from experience

1 Like

Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by olori4b: 6:27pm On Sep 17, 2013
Okattamgbee: nope, you don't have to wait for nipost call. Just go to their office .
thanks bless u
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by olori4b: 6:28pm On Sep 17, 2013
Okattamgbee: nope, you don't have to wait for nipost call. Just go to their office .
OK thank you . bless you
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by noxea(f): 6:38pm On Sep 17, 2013
THE OPPORTUNITY

It is estimated that over 197 million youths are unemployed globally and experts predict that this figure would have doubled in the next 10 years if nothing drastic is done.

Unemployment has become a global threat as many rich and powerful politicians engage the youths in nefarious activities. The Arab awakening is just one example of what will happen if the youths are left without hope for the future.

Our desire at Dream Business Club is that all youths should be given the opportunity to express their dreams and to make the best of the energy, passion and skills they possess.

This opportunity should come in form of vocational and entrepreneurial trainings that will equip them with the skills they require to be effective. Dream Business Club has designed a platform which addresses this issue. We equip youths with the requisite skills and also give them the opportunity to earn unlimited income by simply inviting their friends to come and get trained. This model will not only give them the opportunity to be trained and mentored but also put the power in their hands to raise the capital they need to start, expand and grow their businesses to any level of their dreams.

Therefore we invite you to be part of this movement that is restoring the dignities of men and families, a program that is shifting the focus of people from seeking jobs to creating their own enterprises where they can employ others.

SOME OF OUR TRAININGS INCLUDE:

EXPORT
Sourcing for and packaging export products
Bitter Kola export training
Registering your import/export company
Moringa, Gem stone, Sesame seed export training

AGRO FARMING

Poultry Farming
Cat Fish Farming
Rabbit Farming
Pig Farming
Grass cutter Farming
Snail Rearing
Goat Rearing
Sheep Rearing
Cattle Rearing
Honey Production
Live Stock Feed Formulation
Fish Feed Formulation

FARMING
Maize Farming
Millet Farming
Cashew Nut Farming
Avocado Pea
Citrus Plantation

FOOD PRODUCE

Juice Production
Garri Production
Palm Oil Production
Palm Kernel Oil Production
Groundnut Oil Production
Custard Production
Production Of Butter
Beverage Production

FOOD PACKAGING

Biscuit Production
Bread Making
Sausage Roll Production
Cake making

I.T BASED TRAININGS

Laptop Repairs
Software Development
Website Management Training
Blog Creation Seminar
Web Monetization Course
Web Traffic Course
Web Branding Course

SOCIAL MEDIA MONETIZATION PROGRAM

How to Create An Online Store like ( Konga.com)
How To Get Paid For Surveys And Email
How To Get Paid As An Article Writer
How To Get Paid To Sell Pictures Online
How To Get Paid For Uploading Pictures On You Tube

This is not a get rich quick scheme but a means to empower everyone. For more information, visit www.dreambizclub.com or call 08134707069

(1) (2) (3) ... (229) (230) (231) (232) (233) (234) (235) ... (635) (Reply)

How Much Did You Exchange The Dollar For Today? / Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 15 / ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals 2020 ➜ ➜ ➜

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.