Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,192,355 members, 7,947,566 topics. Date: Thursday, 12 September 2024 at 11:50 PM

Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 - Business (383) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 (1025911 Views)

Do It Yourself Importation Business Reviews/testimonies / Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 3 - Payment, Shipping & Marketing / Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (380) (381) (382) (383) (384) (385) (386) ... (635) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by Nobody: 3:53pm On Jul 18, 2014
yemi2plus:

Yes.

Can you give me information? Like the weight, supposed capacity, the actual capacity, time they take to charge and other things like that.
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by landray2003: 3:55pm On Jul 18, 2014
Please My Ogas in d house, I am planning 2use Anthas Ltd 2 ship my goods nxt wk,although i av spoken wit Vivi & she told me 2tel my sellers to call her. My questions are; If my goods get 2 Naija, am i going 2collect frm Anthas & hw many days does it take thm 2ship in. Pls,kindly help 2answer bcoz am stil a learner oooo.Tanx
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by yemi2plus(m): 4:07pm On Jul 18, 2014
SirChotas:

Can you give me information? Like the weight, supposed capacity, the actual capacity, time they take to charge and other things like that.

I can't Sir. It all depends on what you want. But then, ask the seller the following questions below.

1. What type/kind of battery does it use?
2. Does it retain power?
3. Can it be charge with electricity too?
4. What's the actual capacity?
5. What is the mA input/output?
6. What's the weight per piece?
7. How long it takes to charge both with sun and electricity respectively (the seller might not be able to answer this)
8. Can it be used same time you charging with solar?
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by Praise5: 4:16pm On Jul 18, 2014
eph12:
12k won't get you a phone with those specs. 1GB/4GB is more like it.
that spec is still okay though I'm referring to tablet PC. So any link on AE?
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by bobojoshua(m): 4:33pm On Jul 18, 2014
yemi2plus:

I can't Sir. It all depends on what you want. But then, ask the seller the following questions below.

1. What type/kind of battery does it use?
2. Does it retain power?
3. Can it be charge with electricity too?
4. What's the actual capacity?
5. What is the mA input/output?
6. What's the weight per piece?
7. How long it takes to charge both with sun and electricity respectively (the seller might not be able to answer this)
8. Can it be used same time you charging with solar?

Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by eph12(m): 4:44pm On Jul 18, 2014
Praise5: that spec is still okay though I'm referring to tablet PC. So any link on AE?
I meant to say 512MB tho. Am still yet to come across the specs you want for that price. Especially when you are buying just one.
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by eph12(m): 5:11pm On Jul 18, 2014
landray2003: Please My Ogas in d house, I am planning 2use Anthas Ltd 2 ship my goods nxt wk,although i av spoken wit Vivi & she told me 2tel my sellers to call her. My questions are; If my goods get 2 Naija, am i going 2collect frm Anthas & hw many days does it take thm 2ship in. Pls,kindly help 2answer bcoz am stil a learner oooo.Tanx
I thought you said you have discussed with Vivi already? Anyways you collect your goods from your shipping agent. Express should take 24hrs while cargo takes 7days.
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by Praise5: 5:20pm On Jul 18, 2014
eph12:
I meant to say 512MB tho. Am still yet to come across the specs you want for that price. Especially when you are buying just one.
Is 512mb not too small? I might buy up to 3pcs. My major concern is inbuilt 3g
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by eph12(m): 5:23pm On Jul 18, 2014
Praise5: Is 512mb not too small? I might buy up to 3pcs. My major concern is inbuilt 3g
Its small bro. Raise your budget that's what I have been trying to say.
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by franzis(m): 6:27pm On Jul 18, 2014
Hangard: Hello goodday everyone, wow on Monday actually I paid for an item on Aliexpress, I was browsing the site with Aliexpress mobile app. It took me to the page where I will pay for the item, I filled all the necessary informations required and click pay now. Out of impatient because I felt that something was wrong I click it again but to my dismay, I received alert that my transaction for two orders have been payed on Aliexpress.
Actually I learnt a lesson from the mistake, when you pay on Aliexpress be patient and wait for the payment page to load finish it might take some seconds where you are either been told that your payment is successful or that Aliexpress was not able to process your payment something like that. Don't click immediately without the page loading finish.
On Tuesday evening I received messages around 10:00pm that my order has been shipped. I went to Chinapost to check this morning but what I saw was this *CHINA POST HAS NOT RECEIVED THIS PARCEL R1043701915CN* . Am actually confused right now does it means that the seller have not shipped the items or that the tracking number has not been updated on their website, what I actually saw on Aliexpress is that it takes 48 to 72 hours before it's been updated. Have anybody gone through this.
sometimes it never shows or updated till its get to you here in nigeria
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by dharmmy09(m): 7:58am On Jul 19, 2014
http://www.aliexpress.com/item/FREE-DHL-EMS-Hot-sale-i5S-5s-Phone-MTK6572-Dual-Core-MTK6582-quad-core-2GB-RAM/1853393563.html

my oga at thee tops should help me verify this seller whether he is a scam or not...planning on buying 3 quantities..thanks
smiley smiley smiley smiley
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by landray2003: 9:17am On Jul 19, 2014
eph12:
I thought you said you have discussed with Vivi already? Anyways you collect your goods from your shipping agent. Express should take 24hrs while cargo takes 7days.

Thanks bro...... Yeah i av discussed wit her but she didn't talk much jst tel me 2tel my seller 2call her,May b she ws attendin 2some issues then..But i wil try 2reach her bak for better undastandin..
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by kolomax(m): 10:12am On Jul 19, 2014
dharmmy09: http://www.aliexpress.com/item/FREE-DHL-EMS-Hot-sale-i5S-5s-Phone-MTK6572-Dual-Core-MTK6582-quad-core-2GB-RAM/1853393563.html

my oga at thee tops should help me verify this seller whether he is a scam or not...planning on buying 3 quantities..thanks
bro it's OK....but my fair is dhl and Ems they might play a quick one on you by asking you to come bail your phone at the custom office when it get to Nigeria
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by lexycool01(m): 10:29am On Jul 19, 2014
Any one to assist me in the completion of the phone number format in the shipping adress ö aliexpress cus am confused. This is d area of confusion below

Tel/Mobile:
Country Code
Area Code
Local Number
Fax:
Country Code
Area Code
Local Number
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by manufos(m): 10:47am On Jul 19, 2014
Hello great people. Does the post office open on Saturdays?
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by EUGENE4GOO(m): 10:56am On Jul 19, 2014
I want to buy android phone 7 inches but I don't know whether to buy it with keyboard or with ordinary case. Will I enjoy the phone without keyboard or it does not really matter? With keyboard, the amount increase with $10. With ordinary case , it increase by about $6 to $7.
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by funkyjms: 11:43am On Jul 19, 2014
dharmmy09: http://www.aliexpress.com/item/FREE-DHL-EMS-Hot-sale-i5S-5s-Phone-MTK6572-Dual-Core-MTK6582-quad-core-2GB-RAM/1853393563.html

Exactly what kolomax said...

In addition, one of the feedbacks given is that the operating system stated in the item specifics is not iOS. So you have to take note of that and other feedbacks.
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by funkyjms: 11:58am On Jul 19, 2014
lexycool01: Any one to assist me in the completion of the phone number format in the shipping adress ö aliexpress cus am confused. This is d area of confusion below

Tel/Mobile:
Country Code
Area Code
Local Number
Fax:
Country Code
Area Code
Local Number

Provided you will be using your mobile number, fill 234 as the country code and type hyphen (-) in the area code and local number. Lastly, input your mobile number but omit the first digit (which is usually zero)

I stand to be corrected
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by EUGENE4GOO(m): 4:08pm On Jul 19, 2014
EUGENE4GOO: I want to buy android phone 7 inches but I don't know whether to buy it with keyboard or with ordinary case. Will I enjoy the phone without keyboard or it does not really matter? With keyboard, the amount increase with $10. With ordinary case , it increase by about $6 to $7.

@ALL pls help
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by eph12(m): 4:36pm On Jul 19, 2014
EUGENE4GOO: I want to buy android phone 7 inches but I don't know whether to buy it with keyboard or with ordinary case. Will I enjoy the phone without keyboard or it does not really matter? With keyboard, the amount increase with $10. With ordinary case , it increase by about $6 to $7.
Sincerely speaking you will hardly use the keyboard.
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by fnep2smooth(m): 6:08pm On Jul 19, 2014
i just did my first importation and the sell told me he will use swiss post. Pls who know about the shipping company. (he is shipping it out on money )
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by bobojoshua(m): 7:44pm On Jul 19, 2014
funkyjms:

Provided you will be using your mobile number, fill 234 as the country code and type hyphen (-) in the area code and local number. Lastly, input your mobile number but omit the first digit (which is usually zero)

I stand to be corrected
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by EUGENE4GOO(m): 8:16pm On Jul 19, 2014
eph12:
Sincerely speaking you will hardly use the keyboard.
Thank you very much. That was my fear because I don't want to spend money on something I can hardly use
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by Rexyl(m): 8:32pm On Jul 19, 2014

some keys may even stop working after few weeks of using the phone. May not be advisable.
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by Nobody: 9:45pm On Jul 19, 2014
fnep2smooth: i just did my first importation and the sell told me he will use swiss post. Pls who know about the shipping company. (he is shipping it out on money )

Swiss post is ok
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by thernee: 10:05pm On Jul 19, 2014
yemi2plus:

What browser are you using?
ucbrowser/opera mobile and even my phone browser...it just refreshes the page when i want to send a message.
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by Hangard: 10:11pm On Jul 19, 2014
EUGENE4GOO:
@ALL pls help
Why don't you look for one with OTG function so that you can connect standard USB keyboard and buy.
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by biggboy(m): 11:24pm On Jul 19, 2014
My ogas, pls is swiss post different from sweeden post?
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by jimmy2035(m): 11:32pm On Jul 19, 2014
As a fellow pal in these trend, also an INFOPRENEUR, i would like to give free E-Book " Mini-importation Biz" easy to use without stress. u can b at the comfort of your home to run the biz. this goes for the first 10 people. if interested, mail me: obinnajames331@gmail.com

1 Like

Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by Nobody: 11:42pm On Jul 19, 2014
biggboy: My ogas, pls is swiss post different from sweeden post?

They are different.
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by EUGENE4GOO(m): 12:27am On Jul 20, 2014
Hangard:
Why don't you look for one with OTG function so that you can connect standard USB keyboard and buy.
ok thanks
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by EUGENE4GOO(m): 12:28am On Jul 20, 2014
Rexyl:

some keys may even stop working after few weeks of using the phone. May not be advisable.
Thanks bros

(1) (2) (3) ... (380) (381) (382) (383) (384) (385) (386) ... (635) (Reply)

How Much Did You Exchange The Dollar For Today? / Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 15 / ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals 2020 ➜ ➜ ➜

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.