Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,192,355 members, 7,947,566 topics. Date: Thursday, 12 September 2024 at 11:50 PM

Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 - Business (388) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 (1025911 Views)

Do It Yourself Importation Business Reviews/testimonies / Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 3 - Payment, Shipping & Marketing / Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (385) (386) (387) (388) (389) (390) (391) ... (635) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by eph12(m): 9:50pm On Jul 23, 2014
Anewdawn:
Thanks menh! But I do I translate the chinese writings.
Use Google chrome.
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by mayorall(m): 9:59pm On Jul 23, 2014
texaco1: Plans are underway by western unions and some nigerian banks to introduce the send money option to nigerians . This will bring much relief to many business men that want to send money out for business transactions.

Great boss. We will be expecting.
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by texaco1: 10:08pm On Jul 23, 2014
mayorall:

Great boss. We will be expecting.
oga mi, how are u and how is business? Things are really moving up for nigerian business ppl with the introduction of paypal. Trust has increased and paypal seems to have realised that nigeria is too big too ignore . I like ur business concept, but have u thought about writing good business importation proposals ?I think that will make it in nigeria,looking through this thread of recent,one can see that many don't know what to buy or invest in,u can look into that and see how it goes .
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by Mariesio: 10:16pm On Jul 23, 2014
Hi pls someone tell me what to do

item No Year Status Location Destination Country Date
RG005355408CN 2014 Received by China Post Beijing Nigeria 20140715 1821
RG005355408CN 2014 Export Security Scan Beijing Nigeria 20140716 0914
RG005355408CN 2014 Export Customs Scan Beijing Nigeria 20140716 1322
RG005355408CN 2014 Arrived Import Customs NGLOSA Nigeria 20140722 1154
RG005355408CN 2014 Arrival at delivery office NG Nigeria 20140723 0929
RG005355408CN 2014 Unsuccessful delivery NG Nigeria 20140723 1048
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by eph12(m): 11:28pm On Jul 23, 2014
Mariesio: Hi pls someone tell me what to do

item No Year Status Location Destination Country Date
RG005355408CN 2014 Received by China Post Beijing Nigeria 20140715 1821
RG005355408CN 2014 Export Security Scan Beijing Nigeria 20140716 0914
RG005355408CN 2014 Export Customs Scan Beijing Nigeria 20140716 1322
RG005355408CN 2014 Arrived Import Customs NGLOSA Nigeria 20140722 1154
RG005355408CN 2014 Arrival at delivery office NG Nigeria 20140723 0929
RG005355408CN 2014 Unsuccessful delivery NG Nigeria 20140723 1048
Relax. Your goods are in lagos.
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by Thespecialone(m): 11:34pm On Jul 23, 2014
If you use SF express a lot to ship within China, then the SF express app for android is for you. The app makes tracking a lot more easier. Special thanks to nanecs for the heads up.

1 Like

Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by packaging(m): 7:45am On Jul 24, 2014
franzis: I don't sell to kONGA.. I sell on konga
howdy bro ? Please how do I sell on konga ?
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by stripper: 8:55am On Jul 24, 2014
Millionjeff: Pls anyone who chop in amazon,how do you ship your goods to nigeria.i needs help,because i want to buy apple ibook g4 pc from amazon.pls best shipping company.

Search for justi4jesu on Tech section she buys and ships from Dubai,Ebay,Amazon very fast. I have bought several goods from her and still buying. here is her link https://www.nairaland.com/1788753/pre-order-goods-us-dubai
thank me later
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by mayorall(m): 10:16am On Jul 24, 2014
texaco1: oga mi, how are u and how is business? Things are really moving up for nigerian business ppl with the introduction of paypal. Trust has increased and paypal seems to have realised that nigeria is too big too ignore . I like ur business concept, but have u thought about writing good business importation proposals ?I think that will make it in nigeria,looking through this thread of recent,one can see that many don't know what to buy or invest in,u can look into that and see how it goes .

Great boss. Will think deeply about this. God bless you and increase your wisdom. Your great ideas had given birth to many companies. Kob0mart, nairagoods. ''Not everyone can import'' gave birth to series of logistic companies. Thanks boss. God bless your brain and multiply your wisdom.
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by Mariesio: 10:35am On Jul 24, 2014
eph12:
Relax. Your goods are in lagos.

8days!!! So fast, China Mail is Superb!!!

Thanks!
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by landray2003: 12:59pm On Jul 24, 2014
Helo my great Improters, please out of Noninkings & St. Patrick which one is cheaper and has effective service delivery 4nw?....Although,i av read abt thm but i dnt want their past performance to judge present....Pls,someone shud help to answer, this is my1st attempt...Or is thre any other agent i can try,that is effective?
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by koredex4love(m): 1:00pm On Jul 24, 2014
i think end is coming to third party very soon ,if what china air post is doing right now has come to stay.less than 10days i receieve an order.where nonikings and his cohorts are yet to clear my goods on normal shipping for over 18days on normal shipping,and they still want me to pay that huge amount
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by Birniwa(m): 1:07pm On Jul 24, 2014
texaco1: oga mi, how are u and how is business? Things are really moving up for nigerian business ppl with the introduction of paypal. Trust has increased and paypal seems to have realised that nigeria is too big too ignore . I like ur business concept, but have u thought about writing good business importation proposals ?I think that will make it in nigeria,looking through this thread of recent,one can see that many don't know what to buy or invest in,u can look into that and see how it goes .
Paypal being available for Nigerians does really change the game. What's the essence having us restricted from receiving payments from other Paypal users ? Even before the introduction of Paypal in Nigeria, we were still able to make payments on most of merchant sites via our Nigerian issued Naira Mastercards.

1 Like

Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by texaco1: 1:27pm On Jul 24, 2014
Birniwa: Paypal being available for Nigerians does really change the game. What's the essence having us restricted from receiving payments from other Paypal users ? Even before the introduction of Paypal in Nigeria, we were still able to make payments on most of merchant sites via our Nigerian issued Naira Mastercards.
the restrictions won't last for long. Paypal was in nigeria lately to finalise some details with first bank and to make first bank their official partner. Very very soon you will be able to receive payments. Anything that will give them an edge over other payments processors and site and also give them profit without hurting their name and integrity is what they will do.you have to understand that the nigerian market is a different and peculiar market on its own
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by Mariesio: 1:28pm On Jul 24, 2014
Ladygeneral: just send me a mail and i will assist u؛

Use Shoptomydoor.com
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by texaco1: 1:32pm On Jul 24, 2014
koredex4love: i think end is coming to third party very soon ,if what china air post is doing right now has come to stay.less than 10days i receieve an order.where nonikings and his cohorts are yet to clear my goods on normal shipping for over 18days on normal shipping,and they still want me to pay that huge amount
the bitter truth is the face of logistics business is changing faster than most operators in nigeria know. Every organisation is upping their game. To meet up with the pace of change one has to devise a strategy. Logistics in the next few months will go beyond just buying and shipping .
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by yemi2plus(m): 1:43pm On Jul 24, 2014
koredex4love: i think end is coming to third party very soon ,if what china air post is doing right now has come to stay.less than 10days i receieve an order.where nonikings and his cohorts are yet to clear my goods on normal shipping for over 18days on normal shipping,and they still want me to pay that huge amount

The truth is, third agents still remain the best unless you're buying in bit and don't have people on ground waiting for the arrival of their products.

Have you ever bother to ask your sellers the maximum weight of goods that can be ship through CH Post?
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by koredex4love(m): 1:50pm On Jul 24, 2014
yemi2plus:

The truth is, third agents still remain the best unless you're buying in bit and don't have people on ground waiting for the arrival of their products.

Have you ever bother to ask your sellers the maximum weight of goods that can be ship through CH Post?

Well,i buy goods and market because i am in the business for real.i don't need to wait for peope to ask me for a product before before i start buying.well can tell me the maximum weight china post can ship??just to learn ooo.b
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by landray2003: 2:24pm On Jul 24, 2014
landray2003: Helo my great Improters, please out of Noninkings & St. Patrick which one is cheaper and has effective service delivery 4nw?....Although,i av read abt thm but i dnt want their past performance to judge present....Pls,someone shud help to answer, this is my1st attempt...Or is thre any other agent i can try,that is effective?
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by franzis(m): 2:39pm On Jul 24, 2014
packaging: howdy bro ? Please how do I sell on konga ?
/sell
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by Okattamgbee: 3:38pm On Jul 24, 2014
mayorall:

Great boss. Will think deeply about this. God bless you and increase your wisdom. Your great ideas had given birth to many companies. Kob0mart, nairagoods. ''Not everyone can import'' gave birth to series of logistic companies. Thanks boss. God bless your brain and multiply your wisdom.
Are Nairagoods on Nairaland?

1 Like

Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by mayorall(m): 4:15pm On Jul 24, 2014
texaco1: the restrictions won't last for long. Paypal was in nigeria lately to finalise some details with first bank and to make first bank their official partner. Very very soon you will be able to receive payments. Anything that will give them an edge over other payments processors and site and also give them profit without hurting their name and integrity is what they will do.you have to understand that the nigerian market is a different and peculiar market on its own

True talk. Also heard this. This is great.
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by texaco1: 4:35pm On Jul 24, 2014
mayorall:

True talk. Also heard this. This is great.
yes oga mi , what people are failing to see and understand about the delay in the activation of the receive money option is that it goes far beyond the aspect of ppl sending money through paypal to nigeria . Once the receive money option is activated it means that if you have a product in asaba to sell and there is a buyer from from katsina , or even ghana and both of u trust paypal or wants to use paypal as a mode of payment,paypal must be able to guarantee both the seller and buyer enough business security. But I believe the absence of adequate citizen data base and other infrastructures is what they are skeptical about,that is why they need reliable partners who can work along with them to guarantee customer confidence . I am really eager to see the modalities that first bank will use in pursuing this objective . Because definitely from what I have been hearing paypal is encouraged by the response of nigerians to their company
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by Cashkhiid(m): 6:10pm On Jul 24, 2014
HELP PLEASE!!!!!!!!!!
My UBA Africard was given to me some months ago. When I got to the ATM post today at the bank from where I got the card to change the default ATM pin that was given to me, I got ''incorrect pin'' as a response from the machine, after tying it for a long time, I got ''maximum pin input reached'' what should I do please??

Secondly, I get ''incorrect username and password'' anytime I try to log on to www.myubaafricard.com with the default web passcode that was given to me, what could be the cause??

Note: I haven't used this Africard for any transaction before, this will be my first time of using it.
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by adeolaconcept: 6:24pm On Jul 24, 2014
i ship an item of 0.69kg with st patrick tru express, will i pay for 1kg or i will multiply $9*0.69 = $6.21
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by biggboy(m): 7:10pm On Jul 24, 2014
Pls somebody in the house should help me track this item:
RE938500266SE. Thanks
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by sluvy4tune(m): 7:26pm On Jul 24, 2014
Mariesio:

Use Shoptomydoor.com

Don't even go there , high rate plus other issues , I am writing a review on them.

Even as I type this my goods are still pending after over 3weeks, if I been use free shipping it would have arrive
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by lifestyle1(m): 7:29pm On Jul 24, 2014
Zenith bank charged me 174/$ yesterday.

I will break the card. angry
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by eph12(m): 7:50pm On Jul 24, 2014
biggboy: Pls somebody in the house should help me track this item:
RE938500266SE. Thanks
Use 17track.net

(1) (2) (3) ... (385) (386) (387) (388) (389) (390) (391) ... (635) (Reply)

How Much Did You Exchange The Dollar For Today? / Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 15 / ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals 2020 ➜ ➜ ➜

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.