Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,170,958 members, 7,879,989 topics. Date: Thursday, 04 July 2024 at 10:23 AM

Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 - Business (44) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 (1013502 Views)

Do It Yourself Importation Business Reviews/testimonies / Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 3 - Payment, Shipping & Marketing / Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (41) (42) (43) (44) (45) (46) (47) ... (635) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by Martinjol: 7:01pm On Mar 21, 2013
hipinnacle: @Martin jol. okay let me try u out ooo. Can u pls. find out the price of a normal HP laptop product plus the shipping and service fee.I need it fast bro. with minimum of 3GB RAM. and including all d normal feature. i dont want a mini laptop. i need d bigger size.

Note: i want to sell it ooo.so i need a good price from u.

Seen you on email bro. On it
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by Martinjol: 7:05pm On Mar 21, 2013
solomonsojay:
Gud, work, bt 1st thing 1st...update ur profile, to d fullest wit pic, .get a facebook page n upload d product pic wit u holdin it, dnt use google images pic...u must prove ur genueinty b4 pple wil take u very serious, dats d blunt truth.

Hello, as much as I will like to do this, it isn't possible because I walk into stores to get whats on sales. I cannot handle nor snap it if I havent paid for it. Only fairly used products that I get from individuals that I personally know can be done this way. I know subsequently as time goes on you'll know that I'm genuine. Thanks
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by Martinjol: 7:10pm On Mar 21, 2013
2fishes:

How much is that in Naira. I need this system.
Paste sum pics.

Thats N86190. This is the only pic I could sneak. The guy working in the store stopped me. It's the last one in the clearance store thats why it's this price

1 Like

Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by 2fishes(m): 7:28pm On Mar 21, 2013
Martin jol:

Thats N86190. This is the only pic I could sneak. The guy working in the store stopped me. It's the last one in the clearance store thats why it's this price
Pretty on the high side. Am reselling though. If U can lay hands on highly subsidized pricing... Say 30k to 40k.
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by Martinjol: 7:43pm On Mar 21, 2013
2fishes:
Pretty on the high side. Am reselling though. If U can lay hands on highly subsidized pricing... Say 30k to 40k.

Ahhhhhh lol. See the properties o. If you're looking for less then the properties wont be this thick
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by 2fishes(m): 8:15pm On Mar 21, 2013
Martin jol:

Ahhhhhh lol. See the properties o. If you're looking for less then the properties wont be this thick

Yea I know. If U can source for HP with gud specs.
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by Martinjol: 8:27pm On Mar 21, 2013
2fishes:

Yea I know. If U can source for HP with gud specs.

I'll do my best bro
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by Cwhyte(m): 8:34pm On Mar 21, 2013
Martin jol:

Maybe you should search for used for him.
Naija love London used products.
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by bluesaint(m): 8:39pm On Mar 21, 2013
Hello Partners, I received my goods today, courtesy CVM. Thanks to Elena and Crew, she even gave me a gift...hehe. Guys, we should be patient when dealing with CVM, sometimes patience is all you need. Thanks y'all.
@ Elmatteo (Only God knows where he is), Chemashie, Surveycash, 2fishes, Oshie, et al, abeg na, na una be my thesis supervisors for this importation degree o. Make una use una wealth of Experience help us with new things like shipping info, new stores with better offers, and others.
As for the new dude on the block Martin jol, he's a nice kid and i know he will deliver, cos he's already my agent in the UK...yeah. Patronize his services please. C. Whyte, u berra start making plans on how to distribute to any part of naija, including kano, maiduguri and damaturu. lol.

1 Like

Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by kabas(m): 9:04pm On Mar 21, 2013
[/color][color=#006600]
Thank you all for the importation guide, I am trying to make some orders from the USA, and I'm quite in a dilemma, I contacted Ordertonigeria,circuitatlantic,uk2meonline and allworldinternational. though a lot of people have talked about circuitatlantic's reliablility but they're a little bit on the high side compared to others while ordertonigeria seems the cheapest but I've not seen much review on them. For those that have used these procurement sites, can you share your experiences with them, and tell which is most reliable and a little friendly with charges. Thanks
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by 2fishes(m): 9:36pm On Mar 21, 2013
C. whyte:

Maybe you should search for used for him.
Naija love London used products.

Mediator! I didn't ask for used. I want a BRAnD NEW SYSTEm with reasonable specs.
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by surveycash(m): 9:52pm On Mar 21, 2013
2fishes:

Do U have Visture i9 tab, pls?

No but I have some nice tabs in stock.
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by onatisi(m): 10:07pm On Mar 21, 2013
chemashie:
This thread is actually meant for viewers who are atlaest 17yrs of age. It was created to safe people from agony of buying ebooks from never-do-well internet marketers. As it is now, the purpose has been defeated with the rate at which people doing follow-follow syndrome. You should buy goods that are hotly in demand in ur locality and not what people want. Just as you won't like to sell kerosine in Lekki, Ajah, Magodo or Garki the same way you are not expected to open an outlet for cooking gas in Mushin, Somolu, Bariga or Alagbado crossing.androids, BB, bank cards, brazilian hairs have been treated and done with, you need to take pain to download the season 1 on ur system or convert it to microsoft words and read as if u r reading for an exam. Many people are still nursing the heartbreak they received from BB, brazilian hair or androids up till now, they rushed in and they r nursing the pain now. Why can't u think of buying something like boxers, diapers, phone and laptops accessories etc. a friend of mine got a contract to supply 20000 pieces of customized car air freshener which is also my work, instead of leaving my work in the lab, we outsourced the work to a China based coy and the products was delivered within 2wks and even more beautiful than what I would have done. Election is coming now, reach agreement to design posters, handbills,wristbands, T shirts, stickers for these crook politicians and get it done in China. my head is full of ideas and that is why I ask people where their passion lie b4 advising them. Thank me later.
i sent u a pm , i will like to discuss some few things with u
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by onatisi(m): 10:10pm On Mar 21, 2013
chemashie:
This thread is actually meant for viewers who are atlaest 17yrs of age. It was created to safe people from agony of buying ebooks from never-do-well internet marketers. As it is now, the purpose has been defeated with the rate at which people doing follow-follow syndrome. You should buy goods that are hotly in demand in ur locality and not what people want. Just as you won't like to sell kerosine in Lekki, Ajah, Magodo or Garki the same way you are not expected to open an outlet for cooking gas in Mushin, Somolu, Bariga or Alagbado crossing.androids, BB, bank cards, brazilian hairs have been treated and done with, you need to take pain to download the season 1 on ur system or convert it to microsoft words and read as if u r reading for an exam. Many people are still nursing the heartbreak they received from BB, brazilian hair or androids up till now, they rushed in and they r nursing the pain now. Why can't u think of buying something like boxers, diapers, phone and laptops accessories etc. a friend of mine got a contract to supply 20000 pieces of customized car air freshener which is also my work, instead of leaving my work in the lab, we outsourced the work to a China based coy and the products was delivered within 2wks and even more beautiful than what I would have done. Election is coming now, reach agreement to design posters, handbills,wristbands, T shirts, stickers for these crook politicians and get it done in China. my head is full of ideas and that is why I ask people where their passion lie b4 advising them. Thank me later.
i sent u a pm , i will like to discuss some few things with u ,
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by Martinjol: 10:12pm On Mar 21, 2013
bluesaint: Hello Partners, I received my goods today, courtesy CVM. Thanks to Elena and Crew, she even gave me a gift...hehe. Guys, we should be patient when dealing with CVM, sometimes patience is all you need. Thanks y'all.
@ Elmatteo (Only God knows where he is), Chemashie, Surveycash, 2fishes, Oshie, et al, abeg na, na una be my thesis supervisors for this importation degree o. Make una use una wealth of Experience help us with new things like shipping info, new stores with better offers, and others.
As for the new dude on the block Martin jol, he's a nice kid and i know he will deliver, cos he's already my agent in the UK...yeah. Patronize his services please. C. Whyte, u berra start making plans on how to distribute to any part of naija, including kano, maiduguri and damaturu. lol.

Awwwwwww I'm gonna cry o and boss what's your email address or name on whatsapp so I know who's putting in a good word for me grin
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by Martinjol: 10:17pm On Mar 21, 2013
2fishes:

Mediator! I didn't ask for used. I want a BRAnD NEW SYSTEm with reasonable specs.

cheesy Bro there's really no brand new for that price. However there are fairly used hp minis that can be boxed really pass for new around price (because people use things cleanly here) like an hp mini 210 Lemme know if you might be interested though
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by anochuks08(m): 10:33pm On Mar 21, 2013
Helo pals. I urgently need your help. A friend wants to ship some items to me here in Nigeria. Fedex charged $300 and USPS (POST OFFICE) charged $80. I want to know your experiences with post office, regarding item theft etc etc. Pls reply urgently, thanks
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by surveycash(m): 11:05pm On Mar 21, 2013
anochuks08: Helo pals. I urgently need your help. A friend wants to ship some items to me here in Nigeria. Fedex charged $300 and USPS (POST OFFICE) charged $80. I want to know your experiences with post office, regarding item theft etc etc. Pls reply urgently, thanks

PO takes longer time and there is no guarantee that you will get your goods. But $300 for shipping? is it up to 20kg?
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by antontech(m): 11:14pm On Mar 21, 2013
God bless u all.
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by surveycash(m): 11:19pm On Mar 21, 2013
solomonsojay: @surveycash, how much can u sell each tablet wit sim slot, 7inch, dual core, gud resolution, 1gb ram, I need 5pcs for a start. My pin 22AC510E.

We presently have in stock the 7'' Hot Selling Tablet PC with 3G SIM
Card Slot that we will love your teaming audience to partake in it.
We sell this tablet for 45, 000 naira in the market.

This is the ultra thin tablet pc the world has been waiting for, it comes
at a thickness of only 9mm. This tablet PC uses the latest Android OS
Version 4.0.4 - Ice Cream Sandwich.

The Android 4.0.4 enhances multi-tasking to a much easier and user friendly
level for better performance. This powerful 7 inch android tablet will blow
you away with its performance, low price tag and over design. Also, this
tablet is a very suitable machine for the user to browse website in a WIFI
environment and can be used as wireless hotspot for up to 5 devices

With a 1080p video resolution, 2MP back & 0.3M front cameras and a 1024*768
(4:3) IPS display the image is so sharp it may cut your retinas. Seriously,
the image is crystal clear.

What’s more, with its 5 point capacitive touch screen, 1GB RAM, 8GB
ROM + 16GB tf 1.5GHz processor, you won't have any problems surfing
the net,or reading emails. Are you a game person? This Bad boy of all Android Tablets comes
ready with supports for 3D games and wide range of video, audio and
document formats. Have you played Angry Bird or Temple Run? If you not
played them on this machine, you need to try it out. You can be sure all
your favorite media and important work will be able to be displayed on this
latest Android Tablet.

Why spend N160, 000 on iPad when there is better alternative. Get this
tablet at an introductory price of N49,999 only while stock last.

Highlights

- Android 4.0 Ice Cream Sandwich
- 5 point capacitive touch screen
- Massive 8GB internal memory + support for 32GB external memory
- 16GB Micro SD
- 1.5GHz All Winner cortex A8 processor
- Support 1080P video, can support max up 2160P video
- Ultra thin only 9mm
- Sleek Design Protective Leather case
- Dual Camera
- In-Built 3G with Phone Call
- Wireless Hotspot for up to 5 devices
- Accepts BIS Browsing

I have a very good tab that meets your spec. We branded it Google itab so it will be easier for you to sell. I will give you for
N37k/5pc
N36k/10pcs
50pcs - Call

You can resell for 42-45k depending on your location
I will be glad to hear from you soonest.

Thank you.

1 Like

Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by anochuks08(m): 11:19pm On Mar 21, 2013
surveycash:

PO takes longer time and there is no guarantee that you will get your goods. But $300 for shipping? is it up to 20kg?
ya, its up to 20kg. What do you advise me to do?
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by ezstino: 5:12am On Mar 22, 2013
hayoakins: Sup guys... abeg i need money... i have 20pcs of brazilian hair colour 4, 1b and 2.........need to get some other stuffs asap, interested persons should pls email me tradezoneng@gmail.com
Please sms me their inches and price: 08038628208. please i am a reseller
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by ezstino: 5:21am On Mar 22, 2013
please i need 2pcs of 22" brazilian hair urgently, color 33. anyone who has pls call 08038628208
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by bluesaint(m): 8:15am On Mar 22, 2013
Thanks for those words oga chemashie

1 Like

Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by bluesaint(m): 8:15am On Mar 22, 2013
surveycash:

We presently have in stock the 7'' Hot Selling Tablet PC with 3G SIM
Card Slot that we will love your teaming audience to partake in it.
We sell this tablet for 45, 000 naira in the market.

This is the ultra thin tablet pc the world has been waiting for, it comes
at a thickness of only 9mm. This tablet PC uses the latest Android OS
Version 4.0.4 - Ice Cream Sandwich.

The Android 4.0.4 enhances multi-tasking to a much easier and user friendly
level for better performance. This powerful 7 inch android tablet will blow
you away with its performance, low price tag and over design. Also, this
tablet is a very suitable machine for the user to browse website in a WIFI
environment and can be used as wireless hotspot for up to 5 devices

With a 1080p video resolution, 2MP back & 0.3M front cameras and a 1024*768
(4:3) IPS display the image is so sharp it may cut your retinas. Seriously,
the image is crystal clear.

What’s more, with its 5 point capacitive touch screen, 1GB RAM, 8GB
ROM + 16GB tf 1.5GHz processor, you won't have any problems surfing
the net,or reading emails. Are you a game person? This Bad boy of all Android Tablets comes
ready with supports for 3D games and wide range of video, audio and
document formats. Have you played Angry Bird or Temple Run? If you not
played them on this machine, you need to try it out. You can be sure all
your favorite media and important work will be able to be displayed on this
latest Android Tablet.

Why spend N160, 000 on iPad when there is better alternative. Get this
tablet at an introductory price of N49,999 only while stock last.

Highlights

- Android 4.0 Ice Cream Sandwich
- 5 point capacitive touch screen
- Massive 8GB internal memory + support for 32GB external memory
- 16GB Micro SD
- 1.5GHz All Winner cortex A8 processor
- Support 1080P video, can support max up 2160P video
- Ultra thin only 9mm
- Sleek Design Protective Leather case
- Dual Camera
- In-Built 3G with Phone Call
- Wireless Hotspot for up to 5 devices
- Accepts BIS Browsing

I have a very good tab that meets your spec. We branded it Google itab so it will be easier for you to sell. I will give you for
N37k/5pc
N36k/10pcs
50pcs - Call

You can resell for 42-45k depending on your location
I will be glad to hear from you soonest.

Thank you.

I sent you an email. Kindly reply. Thanks
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by surveycash(m): 8:35am On Mar 22, 2013
bluesaint:

Replied.Thanks for checking in.
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by surveycash(m): 8:42am On Mar 22, 2013
anochuks08: ya, its up to 20kg. What do you advise me to do?

Try a third-party shipping company. It should be cheaper.
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by toluxa1(m): 8:44am On Mar 22, 2013
bluesaint:

Bros are you a learner? You don't have to quote that whole thing just to say u sent him a mail. Please let's keep this place tidy.
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by anochuks08(m): 9:32am On Mar 22, 2013
surveycash:

Try a third-party shipping company. It should be cheaper.
like which ones, please reply. I don't want to risk using post office
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by surveycash(m): 10:36am On Mar 22, 2013
anochuks08: like which ones, please reply. I don't want to risk using post office

There are alot of them already discussed on this thread - CVM, CA, UK2meonline, orderbay. Chooe the one that suits you.
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by lat4real: 11:10am On Mar 22, 2013
People like me that are not in Lagos, how can i get my goods at my door step?
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by bajugbajug(m): 11:20am On Mar 22, 2013
lat4real: People like me that are not in Lagos, how can i get my goods at my door step?
pls don't be lazy

(1) (2) (3) ... (41) (42) (43) (44) (45) (46) (47) ... (635) (Reply)

How Much Did You Exchange The Dollar For Today? / Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 15 / ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals 2020 ➜ ➜ ➜

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.