Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,199,760 members, 7,972,723 topics. Date: Friday, 11 October 2024 at 05:00 PM

Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 - Business (433) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 (1029788 Views)

Do It Yourself Importation Business Reviews/testimonies / Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 3 - Payment, Shipping & Marketing / Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (430) (431) (432) (433) (434) (435) (436) ... (635) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by J0nyb0y(m): 10:31pm On Sep 04, 2014
Guys i tried using my first bank master card to make an order on aliexpress but i get this error message 'The card number you have entered is empty or invalid.'
what could be wrong??
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by Tweetums(f): 10:34pm On Sep 04, 2014
J0nyb0y: Guys i tried using my first bank master card to make an order on aliexpress but i get this error message 'The card number you have entered is empty or invalid.'
what could be wrong??
read 8 pages back
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by Tweetums(f): 10:44pm On Sep 04, 2014
nano4him: Masters in the house "NMASTEY" (greeting in india) please I order an item and the seller gave me this tracking number RS144289589NL when I couldn't track it on Netherlands post I complained and he gave me this site to use and track it www.ec-firstclass.org please has anyone used this site before.

Also can anyone help me with Nigeria postal service tracking site
most people just find it difficult to read pages back, keep asking same same same questions..... Well, ur item has passed thru verification and is ready to ship to Nigeria.... Track it here www.postnl.post
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by Nobody: 1:22am On Sep 05, 2014
Thespecialone:

And wristwatches are FAR cheaper on 1688.com than ebay and aliexpress combined. grin
noticed 1688.com is in Chinese, how to I convert to English, please assist
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by Nobody: 2:07am On Sep 05, 2014
eph12:
Please and please free shipping doesn't mean your goods will be sent to the PO. The shipping company used determines that. Do you know that depending on your order and bargaining sense your goods can be shipped for free to your doorstep through dhl? So that it is shipped for free( as they make you think) doesn't mean it must be sent to the PO.
Thanks.

Please can you advise further on this?
Regards
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by Thespecialone(m): 3:04am On Sep 05, 2014
JayJohnson:
noticed 1688.com is in Chinese, how to I convert to English, please assist
use google chrome web browser to access the site. It will automatically convert to English.
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by Nobody: 3:42am On Sep 05, 2014
Thespecialone: use google chrome web browser to access the site. It will automatically convert to English.
Thanks
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by eph12(m): 6:20am On Sep 05, 2014
JayJohnson:

Please can you advise further on this?
Regards
International shipping companies like Netherland Post, Singapore Post, China Post, Hong Kong Post etc always handover the goods to the Post Office company of the destination country. You can also use NIPOST to send your goods to another country but they will hand it over to the Post office of that country. But companies like Dhl, FedEx will deliver your goods to your doorstep.
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by dasanchez1(m): 6:46am On Sep 05, 2014
hi
we will have mid-autumn day from Sep.7-Sep.8
that's what my seller told me concerning China holidays

1 Like

Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by Nobody: 8:06am On Sep 05, 2014
eph12:
International shipping companies like Netherland Post, Singapore Post, China Post, Hong Kong Post etc always handover the goods to the Post Office company of the destination country. You can also use NIPOST to send your goods to another country but they will hand it over to the Post office of that country. But companies like Dhl, FedEx will deliver your goods to your doorstep.
Thank you
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by Nobody: 9:33am On Sep 05, 2014
For the Gurus on the thread, please assist
I am trying to place my first order which of course include a lot of several (but small) item, lets say 25 - 30 items. Will they be batched and sent together or sent differently as they are from different supplier, manufacturer, and courier companies, kindly assist with your advise
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by Wizeboy(m): 10:09am On Sep 05, 2014
JayJohnson: For the Gurus on the thread, please assist
I am trying to place my first order which of course include a lot of several (but small) item, lets say 25 - 30 items. Will they be batched and sent together or sent differently as they are from different supplier, manufacturer, and courier companies, kindly assist with your advise

Since your goods are from different supplier, it will be sent differently once you are using FREE SHIPPING option.

If you want all your goods to be sent together, you have to use a third-party shipping company, which you will have to paid such shipping company personally, where by all the suppliers will send all the goods to the shipping company with your name written on all the packages which in turn, the third-party shipping company will help you to package everything into one carton and ship to Nigeria.

Mind you, if you later decided to use third-party shipping company for your orders, kindly renegotiate all the prices of the goods, because the FREE SHIPPING the supplier is giving you has already secretly added to the cost of the goods. For example, if the goods you are buying have been negotiated at $30, since you want to use third-party shipping company, kindly inform the supplier about your change of mind of using third-party shipping company and renegotiate the price of the good to around $25 or even less, that is what I always do, and it always work out fine.
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by Nafizzey(m): 10:34am On Sep 05, 2014
Nafizzey: Good evening house, pls has anyone here ever experience this before?

My UBA ATM suddenly stopped working, so i went to my bank to make complaints & I was told that it's currently being blocked. I ask d CC rep what went wrong & demand dey tell me what cause the interruption but couldn't give me clear reason as to what caused it
So I order 4 reactivation of the card & I left...

My fear & worry is what really cause this cos I never applied for it. All I know is I do purchase with AE & recently, i opened a Nigeria PayPal Acc & linked the card details with no any transaction made..

So my question now is, has anyone here experienced this before or has idea as to what caused this? And do I to prevent this occurring again. tnx
Somebody should take on my issue please..
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by haychPee(m): 11:02am On Sep 05, 2014
ewizard1: Hello, Morning everyone.... Really missed the thread!!!

Please, whats the best (cheapest) coy to handle a 20kg ^ package to Lagos from China. Thanks

And should also handle on-behalf payment.

Thanks.
www.shoptomydoor.com is your answer. $7/kg or less when ur goods ar up to a certain number of kg that I can't remember now.
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by Jeffroy(m): 11:26am On Sep 05, 2014
hello good morning @ all
i bought 2 laptops online from aliexpress and ship to nigeria with dhl, everything cost me 95k. but the problem now is that when i collected the parcel from dhl yestarday, and chrge it. i on the black on and it really work fine for me. and the white one just show blank on screen when it load, i only hear the sound when it load finish, nut i cannt see anything, just blank. i chated wit the sell this morning for solution, he said i should send the pictures and vedeos for her to see, but now she is not replying me me agin, i call her, she only busy my calls, please how make una help me oooo. shey make i open dispute now, because the protect is only 9daays remaining, or what can i do.

Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by Jeffroy(m): 12:56pm On Sep 05, 2014
nano4him: Masters in the house "NMASTEY" (greeting in india) please I order an item and the seller gave me this tracking number RS144289589NL when I couldn't track it on Netherlands post I complained and he gave me this site to use and track it www.ec-firstclass.org please has anyone used this site before.

Also can anyone help me with Nigeria postal service tracking site

cool down

Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by Mcslize: 1:22pm On Sep 05, 2014
Hello ,

I want to purchase a product in aliexpress and I clicked on Contact Seller which to be able to send d seller a message ..it took me to a new page but where to type d message in is not active. I used c3 Nokia phone. Pls how do I contact the seller before placing my order?
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by Nobody: 2:28pm On Sep 05, 2014
Wizeboy:

Since your goods are from different supplier, it will be sent differently once you are using FREE SHIPPING option.

If you want all your goods to be sent together, you have to use a third-party shipping company, which you will have to paid such shipping company personally, where by all the suppliers will send all the goods to the shipping company with your name written on all the packages which in turn, the third-party shipping company will help you to package everything into one carton and ship to Nigeria.

Mind you, if you later decided to use third-party shipping company for your orders, kindly renegotiate all the prices of the goods, because the FREE SHIPPING the supplier is giving you has already secretly added to the cost of the goods. For example, if the goods you are buying have been negotiated at $30, since you want to use third-party shipping company, kindly inform the supplier about your change of mind of using third-party shipping company and renegotiate the price of the good to around $25 or even less, that is what I always do, and it always work out fine.

Thank you for your detailed response
Regards
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by frehage: 2:52pm On Sep 05, 2014
Hello GTB Mastercard users in the house! Was Token required for your transactions on aliexpress? Please I need an answer urgently. Thanks.
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by Thespecialone(m): 3:20pm On Sep 05, 2014
Jeffroy: hello good morning @ all
i bought 2 laptops online from aliexpress and ship to nigeria with dhl, everything cost me 95k. but the problem now ...
1. Buying laptops from aliex is mostly a one chance affair ( I stand corrected though) 2 Third party shipping would have been more cost effective (#JustSaying) 3. Open a dispute sharply. #MyOpinion
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by Mariesio: 4:03pm On Sep 05, 2014
Thespecialone: 1. Buying laptops from aliex is mostly a one chance affair ( I stand corrected though) 2 Third party shipping would have been more cost effective (#JustSaying) 3. Open a dispute sharply. #MyOpinion

You are absolutely right! Bought a tab ;the 5mp camera was terrible such that N2,500 Tecno has a better pix quality. Returned it, was told that $20 will be deducted for $7 for adapter that got missing on transit and $13 for dirty flip case. Well, since i cant confirm the adapter issue, told him to remove that cost but not the flip case.

I am still waiting for his response before i open a dipute. Most of the Chinese people are dubious and when Integrity international rank Nigeria Nig will be given a low rank .

Any way, I will NEVER BUY any ELECTRONICS from Aliexpress!!!

2 Likes

Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by mayorall(m): 4:37pm On Sep 05, 2014
Jeffroy: hello good morning @ all
i bought 2 laptops online from aliexpress and ship to nigeria with dhl, everything cost me 95k. but the problem now is that when i collected the parcel from dhl yestarday, and chrge it. i on the black on and it really work fine for me. and the white one just show blank on screen when it load, i only hear the sound when it load finish, nut i cannt see anything, just blank. i chated wit the sell this morning for solution, he said i should send the pictures and vedeos for her to see, but now she is not replying me me agin, i call her, she only busy my calls, please how make una help me oooo. shey make i open dispute now, because the protect is only 9daays remaining, or what can i do.

He wont reply you again except with dispute.
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by mayorall(m): 4:45pm On Sep 05, 2014
Mariesio:

You are absolutely right! Bought a tab ;the 5mp camera was terrible such that N2,500 Tecno has a better pix quality. Returned it, was told that $20 will be deducted for $7 for adapter that got missing on transit and $13 for dirty flip case. Well, since i cant confirm the adapter issue, told him to remove that cost but not the flip case.

I am still waiting for his response before i open a dipute. Most of the Chinese people are dubious and when Integrity international rank Nigeria Nig will be given a low rank .

No my friend, there are powerful electronics on aliexpress. But the quality of the product depend on the price. Some people choose to buy counterfelt products based on cheap prices. There are great electronic producing companies in China. Check brands like cube, ainol, created, Lenovo. ETC
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by smallvilletolu(m): 4:52pm On Sep 05, 2014
mayorall:

No my friend, there are powerful electronics on aliexpress. But the quality of the product depend on the price. Some people choose to buy counterfelt products based on cheap prices. There are great electronic producing companies in China. Check brands like cube, ainol, created, Lenovo. ETC
ya oga has spoken. There are good china product out there but naija now the word CHEAP dey always bang for our ear
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by walexsho(m): 6:22pm On Sep 05, 2014
Mariesio:

Didn't You read the product specification carefully, I came across a double sim smart phone but if I didn't read carefully the specification na one chance be that ooo e.g dual sim - single band, or selection of wrong bundle.
Always buy from sellers with highest number of order and 99% rating and above, though I'm still a newbie
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by walexsho(m): 6:32pm On Sep 05, 2014
mayorall:

Is Jiayu also a reliable product
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by walexsho(m): 6:36pm On Sep 05, 2014
Please house: after order tracking number is given, what is the min or max number of days you receive the order... Singerpore post
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by Tweetums(f): 7:07pm On Sep 05, 2014
walexsho: Please house: after order tracking number is given, what is the min or max number of days you receive the order... Singerpore post
singerpore maximum a month
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by Nafizzey(m): 7:22pm On Sep 05, 2014
Nafizzey: Good evening house, pls has anyone here ever experience this before?

My UBA ATM suddenly stopped working, so i went to my bank to make complaints & I was told that it's currently being blocked. I ask d CC rep what went wrong & demand dey tell me what cause the interruption but couldn't give me clear reason as to what caused it
So I order 4 reactivation of the card & I left...

My fear & worry is what really cause this cos I never applied for it. All I know is I do purchase with AE & recently, i opened a Nigeria PayPal Acc & linked the card details with no any transaction made..

So my question now is, has anyone here experienced this before or has idea as to what caused this? And do I to prevent this occurring again. tnx
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by walexsho(m): 7:46pm On Sep 05, 2014
Tweetums: singerpore maximum a month
Thanks bro
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by Xinoman(m): 9:04pm On Sep 05, 2014
Gurus in d house plz help i was unable 2 contact seller using my nokia c6 message box is nt function
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by nisiborps: 9:21pm On Sep 05, 2014
Corporate Social Responsibility (CSR) Initiative From Pre Order 2.0

As part of our CSR initiatives,Pre Order 2.0 is starting FREE importation classes for interested participants. It's our own little way of giving back to the society and to empower young and entreprising Nigerians.

The classes would run for two weeks, thrice a week in batches of ten.

Method of instruction would be via whatsapp only.

Interested persons can send a mail to zetsoint@gmail.com stating their nl moniker, location and phone number for whatsapp. It's on a first come first served basis.

Our first class commences on Monday September 8th

Every thing concerning this CSR initiative can be discussed HERE

Please this is strictly for newbies who want to learn not experienced persons.

Thank you.

(1) (2) (3) ... (430) (431) (432) (433) (434) (435) (436) ... (635) (Reply)

How Much Did You Exchange The Dollar For Today? / Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 15 / ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals 2020 ➜ ➜ ➜

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.