Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,197,294 members, 7,964,290 topics. Date: Wednesday, 02 October 2024 at 11:26 AM

Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 - Business (86) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 (1028361 Views)

Do It Yourself Importation Business Reviews/testimonies / Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 3 - Payment, Shipping & Marketing / Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (83) (84) (85) (86) (87) (88) (89) ... (635) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by Nobody: 6:18pm On May 25, 2013
A.N Agency:

Do you have link to better i can sell & make good profit.
you just love links! Smh, someone just postd 1 up dere
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by Tonjeola1(m): 6:22pm On May 25, 2013
onatisi:
my guy go to cvm,there are have been series of complains similar to urs ,just goback 4 pages and u will read ppls complaining about nigeria debit cards been rejected by aliexpress.
why aliexpress start this na, it seems they are making ways for cvm to make more money.
gurus in d hous should try and contact aliexpress to reverse that terms please, because i know some men are knew on aliexpress, naija are the high importers on aliexpress. pls let find solution to this cards issue. thank you all
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by wunmi38: 7:20pm On May 25, 2013
Tonjeola1:
why aliexpress start this na, it seems they are making ways for cvm to make more money.
gurus in d hous should try and contact aliexpress to reverse that terms please, because i know some men are knew on aliexpress, naija are the high importers on aliexpress. pls let find solution to this cards issue. thank you all

I make use of zenith debit card and its working perfecctly so advice you get zenith debit card and the secure code its very realiable
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by Nobody: 7:33pm On May 25, 2013
I just saw a link that directed me to a link that directed me to a store that sells links that directed me to profitable links...rubbish, ordinary link you can't source. Wait until you actually place your order. This is the reason I abandoned this thread.
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by Nobody: 8:00pm On May 25, 2013
the funclub enterprise: Chrisvicmall, but you have to be patient with them
My order I just picked up yesterday took 16days
Why?
Because I gave them a very hard job, about 50 something different links from 4 diff stores,

They even mailed me to tell me how it stressed them, I never bothered about complaining here o anywhere, because I know how hard it is

Use chrisvic, they are great!! You can imagine, on my 1st ever order with them after reading on 46 pages of season 1, they used about 13days too as against the 5-7days I paid for but I didn't complain , why? I'm patient!

To tell you how chrisvic is even genuine an incident occured on my 1st order, they bought and shipped to me and forgot to even deduct my account, after a week I had to call them to remind them, then they did it that day.

Just encourage them, And always be patient!! There is a reason for everything!

Respect man, respect.
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by mrdrizzy(m): 8:03pm On May 25, 2013
guyz sorry for the questions oh..bt i gotta ask..seems ebay is the best for sales of laptops.so now is there anyway one can order/buy stuff online from ebay..i saw dis dude like dat thread.mikkyangel..turns out his charges are abit too high(30$allowance+30$ shipping+10$ transport,if ur nt in lagos like me..i think)..is there anyother means one can get stuffs from there again..lets say a smaller shipping bdy like how chrisvicmall runs aliexpress.thank you
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by maxibrainz: 8:21pm On May 25, 2013
wunmi38:

I make use of zenith debit card and its working perfecctly so advice you get zenith debit card and the secure code its very realiable
zenith
wunmi38:

zenith
wunmi38:

zenith "DEBIT" card checking on Aliexpress am seeing a notice that the don't acept debit cards so now the solution is not migrating from one bank to the other but is finding a solution to this debit card issue, some people debit cards (GTB naira master card included) are still making payment successfully on Aliexpress, so what i think we should look out for is:
1. Even though Aliexpress place a notice that the don't accept Debit cards. Those that are still making payment successfully on Aliexpress with their debit cards how are the doing it.
In summary let try to develop a universaly working strategy which we can use to make payments with our debit cards.
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by princeuk21(m): 9:07pm On May 25, 2013
the funclub enterprise: I think its time I make my first post here,
Started following this thread when I was looking for anything to diversify to, that was in april,
Thanks to the op and many contributors!

I'm quite disappointed with some people, some questions are not to be asked again and again and again!, it scares the good people away, it shows unseriousness!
I'm no guru, but I'm a smart business man, involved in about 5 , now 6 different businesses.

Just after reading to exactly page 46, I was well fed to make my 1st order through chrisvic, I sold all 64 items within a month and gained 220% profit approximately!, it was wrist watches I started with!, I didn't even have to go through the whole thread. But I came back and concluded after my 1st order!
This week I have made my fifth order, and by my calculations I will be making 350% profit if I sell @ the prices I have proposed.

Thanks chrisvic, waiting for my goods.

Thanks all , this is my testimony

To all don't be lazy!!!, there are so many products you could go into, will try to be a major contributor from now on, I felt guilty that's why I came to post today.
thanks bro i like people like u. u re welcome

1 Like

Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by xzibukz(m): 9:08pm On May 25, 2013
maxibrainz:
zenith
zenith

zenith "DEBIT" card checking on Aliexpress am seeing a notice that the don't acept debit cards so now the solution is not migrating from one bank to the other but is finding a solution to this debit card issue, some people debit cards (GTB naira master card included) are still making payment successfully on Aliexpress, so what i think we should look out for is:
1. Even though Aliexpress place a notice that the don't accept Debit cards. Those that are still making payment successfully on Aliexpress with their debit cards how are the doing it.
In summary let try to develop a universaly working strategy which we can use to make payments with our debit cards.

pls stop confusimg others,there is no such on aliex, my gtbank naira mastercard on last thursday.
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by tolu4you: 9:24pm On May 25, 2013
jay4genius:
Guys, this is a good tablet. u can order for it: http://www.alibaba.com/product-gs/844326482/Best_selling_MID_Allwinner_A20_dual.html The name of the seller is Eric song. Tell him you were referred to him by Mr Nnamdi, i guess he will treat you guys specially. Initially, his tabs were not phone call enabled, but he has made new ones that are phone call enabled with inbuilt 3g. you can specifically ask him for his 780model, its a cool tab at an affordable price of just 89dollars. The tab wont come with a keyboard, but he sells it too for just 7dollars, so you can ask him to include it in your order too, making it 96dollars. Note that am talking from recent experience. the price could be more or less, but just let him do the quoting of the price, and condition ur mind to accept it, but am sure its gonna be cheap, and reasonable wen selling it off
androin 2.2? No way.....! not advisable
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by princeuk21(m): 9:28pm On May 25, 2013
fxcelebrity: Hello 'my Oga(s)'... Pls i want to make my first order and i intend buying this tablet to resell for say minimum N27k...Pls help me check it out and let me knw wat ya'll think.

http://www.aliexpress.com/item/Cheap-7-Android-4-0-Allwinner-A13-phone-call-tablet-512M-4GB-dual-camera-with-sim/718346995.html?return=http://www.aliexpress.com/item/Cheap-7-Android-4-0-Allwinner-A13-phone-call-tablet-512M-4GB-dual-camera-with-sim/718346995.html

Thank you. tongue
do not buy
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by Nobody: 9:28pm On May 25, 2013
mr.drizzy:
guyz sorry for the questions oh..bt i gotta ask..seems ebay is the best for sales of laptops.so now is there anyway one can order/buy stuff online from ebay..i saw dis dude like dat thread.mikkyangel..turns out his charges are abit too high(30$allowance+30$ shipping+10$ transport,if ur nt in lagos like me..i think)..is there anyother means one can get stuffs from there again..lets say a smaller shipping bdy like how chrisvicmall runs aliexpress.thank you
you wantu buy everytn ni? U just finished askn bout tabs on aliex, nw na ebay lappy?

1 Like

Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by Nobody: 9:34pm On May 25, 2013
tolu4you: androin 2.2? No way.....! not advisable
you can upgrade it
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by mrdrizzy(m): 10:15pm On May 25, 2013
mikelreal: you wantu buy everytn ni? U just finished askn bout tabs on aliex, nw na ebay lappy?
hahaha bros na so we see am oh.u suppose knw sey ali no good for lappy nah
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by princeuk21(m): 10:35pm On May 25, 2013
mr.drizzy:
go 4 ebay u no go wan buy lappy with adroid OS on aliexpress abi? then go for ebay
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by dailydolla4u(m): 10:50pm On May 25, 2013
Tonjeola1:
[i][/i]I have no essue with my UBA Africard . I've used last week Friday on Aliexpress and was accepted without even asking for verifications.

I received my goods on Thursday. Unfotunatly the screen of the tablet go broken on transit. I also use my card on dx to buy solar charger 3 weeks later i received my ordered at home. You can see what DHL did to me. Am waitting for replacement. By God's grace friday next week I should be getting my tablet back.

Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by tolu4you: 10:52pm On May 25, 2013
mikelreal: you can upgrade it
to which version ?
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by jay4genius: 11:32pm On May 25, 2013
tolu4you: androin 2.2? No way.....! not advisable
dat was an old link. His new 780model z 4.0.2
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by maxibrainz: 12:17am On May 26, 2013
This my post might sound funny guys but i would tell you what i experienced today i dont know if anyone can make anything out of it, my laptop battery went down (normally all my orders i place it with my laptop) i took my friends laptop which was charged to another place which was a university very far from my house, i wanted to show my friend in the university some stuff i saw on the net, i made an order with my friends laptop there and my payment was declined, now reaching home i charged my laptop in my neighbours house, went home now and made a fresh order and my payment was accepted successfully. Guys i just cant explain what happened is it that the detect my ip and only accept payment i make with my laptop? well i just cant explain but that is my experience today
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by maxibrainz: 12:36am On May 26, 2013
xzibukz:

pls stop confusimg others,there is no such on aliex, my gtbank naira mastercard on last thursday.
am not confusing anyone check previous pages and see peoples complaint, i still made use of firefox browser that i normaly use and my payment now went successfully using my laptop, the payment i made earlier today using my friends laptop was declined but the payment i made now using my laptop and my firefox browser was accepted both instances i used firefox that means this is not realy a browser issue, well i would still keep researching to know the main cause because one of my friends payment was also declined
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by ANAgency(m): 1:21am On May 26, 2013
jay4genius: dat was an old link. His new 780model z 4.0.2

Post the exact link.
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by tranxo(m): 5:33am On May 26, 2013
A.N Agency:

Post the exact link.

Link link link link link. Why this laziness? He has already given you a link with which common sense would have enabled you know you can contact the seller directly, & enquire about any specs you may be interested in.

2 Likes

Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by jay4genius: 7:42am On May 26, 2013
A.N Agency:

Post the exact link.
dude, are you that daft? are you not learned? Do you hav to be spoon fed all the tym? i gav u a link, cant your common sense tell you to contact the seller. Keep waiting for me to post more links!

4 Likes

Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by Aleshyto(m): 7:47am On May 26, 2013
pj3400:

Pls am also in ijb oooooo. Pls if u have time, u can check me in ecobank or tell me a place to hook up during wekend. Let brain storm togeda. Pls let's see.
pls im also in ijebu
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by Tonjeola1(m): 7:56am On May 26, 2013
A.N Agency:

Post the exact link.
bro chat with seller,i did that yesterday waiting for his reply
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by surveycash(m): 8:02am On May 26, 2013
Importers, how market?
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by ANAgency(m): 9:21am On May 26, 2013
Tonjeola1:
bro chat with seller,i did that yesterday waiting for his reply

Thanks bro. But the 2 insulting there own, elenu lolenu.Iwofa de tunni.

2 Likes

Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by bajugbajug(m): 12:44pm On May 26, 2013
surveycash: Importers, how market?
u promised to call me wen back from abuja. Stil in abuja?
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by Asemo11(m): 12:54pm On May 26, 2013
Slaak:

yah, used CP. Fm ma feasibility, 8GB flash costs btwn 2-3k and i bought mine @ 6 doll$ each
can u please post d link of the flash drive
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by Millionjeff: 1:43pm On May 26, 2013
princeuk21: thanks bro i like people like u. u re welcome
pls let me have your phone number.i want to discuss jewelries biz with u.either u post it here or send it to my mail at millionjeffo@gmail.com.thanks in advance.
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by Millionjeff: 2:12pm On May 26, 2013
Thanks for your post.pls i need your phone number.i want discuss biz issue with u.mail it to millionjeffo@gmail.com or post it on this thread.thanks in advance.
the funclub enterprise: You request for links too much!, if we were all requesting links , who will do the search??

Is this easy, go to aliexpress, on the search bar type what you want!, then for mobile pages, u can refine your search to show u only what you want , by clicking refine, then what I do to get good shops , is to change the arrangement from best order to seller's rating, this makes it arrange in a descending order, best seller first, and so on!

Infact its fun to search products!, I keep typing random things, play around!, it doesn't hurt!, when you get a good store, scroll down and click show suppliers other items, go through them!

Must you be spoon fed!, anything you see, send me link!, its ok to ask for links o!, but that's what took 30% of season 2.
Please let's try to do our work and only come here to learn what can not be done easily.

Abi una want make them teach how to search on aliexpress??

I have a notepad full of links!, arranged orderly by the store, the price is bracket next to the link, its better this way! Create a wishlist, a note pad! Or something, I don't have to even go to aliexp before sending anyone a link.

Here is a good tab anyway from a good supplier:
http://m.aliexpress.com/item/626617382.html

Do your home work find this same aoson , this shop isn't so good due to low feedback, find the same product by searching
wwwdetail2mobilesitedetail">http://m.aliexpress.com/item/309247478.html?tracelog=wwwdetail2mobilesitedetail

I would stop here, the freelander is a great product, and eternal shop is great too
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by solomonsojay(m): 4:02pm On May 26, 2013
mikelreal: you can upgrade it

Big lie, u Can't u upgrade frm android 2.2 to even android 2.3, except u download a rom n its dangerous to most china tab, so Don't Ever Go below android 2.3 for ur own sake.

(1) (2) (3) ... (83) (84) (85) (86) (87) (88) (89) ... (635) (Reply)

How Much Did You Exchange The Dollar For Today? / Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 15 / ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals 2020 ➜ ➜ ➜

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 74
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.